Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 34 - slightly offended that she thinks we are on our death bed at this age!
I felt the best I’ve ever felt when I turned 30- my sciatic nerve did try to murder me a few months after my birthday but we’ve had words and it’s been behaving for the past year!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She only does because she doesn't look after herself.

I will say I turned 30 and almost over night the odd aches and pains appeared that had never been there before haha but generally even at 40 I'm fine. My weak areas are my own fault for ignoring certain things

Reactions: 3
I'm only a few months younger than her and if any of my friends acted like they were falling apart at 28/29, I would be giving them major side eyes. She's so dramatic.

Reactions: 6
My boyf is 32 and I swear if he complained as much as Caz does about aches and pains he’d be in the bin.

Christ, I can’t believe Carrie is 30. You’d never believe it from the way she acts. She has the social media persona of a 12 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can anyone remember carries username on GG when she pretended to be a fan to defend herself?

Yeah I think it was her attempt to turn people who didn't like her into fans or to see her side of things
Yep. I went back and checked and she jumped in at page 7 of her first thread 😅 She was a fairly regular commenter until being called out as Carrie on page 29 then radio silence. My favourite thing was one of her first posts was a huge post that included 'xxx' at the end, which most users just assumed was the user taking the piss out of Carrie at first 😂

Like I said, she made quite a few posts over the course of the year or so she used the account, which included when the Alex Day stuff came out (which Carrie herself came under fire in how she handled it). Some gassing herself up, directing people to her blog posts, etc. But this is probably the best overview of her posts (in a spoiler because some are lengthy):

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Yep. I went back and checked and she jumped in at page 7 of her first thread 😅 She was a fairly regular commenter until being called out as Carrie on page 29 then radio silence. My favourite thing was one of her first posts was a huge post that included 'xxx' at the end, which most users just assumed was the user taking the piss out of Carrie at first 😂

Like I said, she made quite a few posts over the course of the year or so she used the account, which included when the Alex Day stuff came out (which Carrie herself came under fire in how she handled it). Some gassing herself up, directing people to her blog posts, etc. But this is probably the best overview of her posts (in a spoiler because some are lengthy):
We need a wiki to keep receipts! Lol
I know the Megan and Harry thread has a wiki as well as the Iona Gruffudd & Alice Evans thread. I wouldn’t know how to start or attach one though…

Reactions: 4

Its even worse than I remember lmao she speaks so highly of herself on a gossip forum and expects people not to realise it's her lmao

She's just so perfect! .xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.