Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the Oliver rumours are true, I wonder if Cameron will get sam back. She did it on tour for a short time before she got the les miz movie , but she's developed so much since then. Major west end revival may tempt her and Cameron made a big fuss about her

After elsa I'm sure elphaba must be a possible too. Could also see her as Satine in Moulin Rouge, if they are flexible on the race of the role.

Reactions: 6
If Carrie was just Carrie - no famous brother, no connections etc - and she just started out on her own like most people then this thread wouldn’t exist. She wouldn’t have any career in musical theatre. She had a good voice but clearly not anything that can compete with some of the talent going nowadays and she can’t act or dance and she’s far from naturally likeable. She’d be a nobody.
Exactly. She wouldn't have this career without Tom. Her fanbase grew because of him. I know not all of her followers are because of him, but they're wouldn't be any without him

If she wasn't related to Tom, she wouldn't get away with her half assed attitude towards acting or training either

Even now there's mcfly fans who don't even like her but keep up with her incase there's a mention of tom or mcfly

Reactions: 11
Exactly. She wouldn't have this career without Tom. Her fanbase grew because of him. I know not all of her followers are because of him, but they're wouldn't be any without him

If she wasn't related to Tom, she wouldn't get away with her half assed attitude towards acting or training either

Even now there's mcfly fans who don't even like her but keep up with her incase there's a mention of tom or mcfly
Tom is definitely the catalyst for Carrie's success. How else would she get agents without being properly trained, and then land her dream role in the first time around without the proper connections? She's not stupid. She very well knows that half the time actors are successful is because of networking, and not so much due to talent. Sure she joined Youtube at that sweet spot, but let's be real. Had it not been for Tom, she'd be nowhere.

Reactions: 13
After elsa I'm sure elphaba must be a possible too. Could also see her as Satine in Moulin Rouge, if they are flexible on the race of the role.
So I saw Frozen on New Year’s Eve and Moulin Rouge on New Year’s Day and as much as I think she’d kill it vocally I just can’t see her as Satine. She would be a lovely Nancy or Elphaba but you need a certain sex appeal to be Satine and as much as Sam Barks is a queen I don’t think she quite has that appeal.

Last edited:
If the Oliver rumours are true, I wonder if Cameron will get sam back. She did it on tour for a short time before she got the les miz movie , but she's developed so much since then. Major west end revival may tempt her and Cameron made a big fuss about her

What rumours about Oliver? Did I miss something? Yes, Samantha Barks has developed into such an amazing performer and singer, she really is amazing and it’s awesome to watch. I’ve always enjoyed following her and her career, she seems very kind and grateful, unlike CHF.🙄

Reactions: 3
What rumours about Oliver? Did I miss something? Yes, Samantha Barks has developed into such an amazing performer and singer, she really is amazing and it’s awesome to watch. I’ve always enjoyed following her and her career, she seems very kind and grateful, unlike CHF.🙄
Cameron Mackintosh is heavily rumoured to be reviving Oliver at the Prince Edward Theatre, likely in 2023

Carrie was offered Nancy but took truly instead
That would have been oliver at Sheffield or somewhere I think? A major west end revival of the show I doubt she'd turn down.

Reactions: 1
Cameron Mackintosh is heavily rumoured to be reviving Oliver at the Prince Edward Theatre, likely in 2023
Oh, wow I did not know that. Samantha is great, like I said I’ve always really liked her and have enjoyed watching her perform.

So I saw Frozen on New Year’s Eve and Moulin Rouge on New Year’s Day and as much as I think she’d kill it vocally I just can’t see her as Satine. She would be a lovely Nancy or Elphaba but you need a certain sex appeal to be Satine and as much as Sam Barks is a queen I don’t think she quite has that appeal.
She did Pretty Woman - defo Sex Appeal! x

Reactions: 2
Yeah I'd have thought sex appeal is one of Sam's strength, but I do get that she doesn't have the diva persona that satine requires as portrayed on stage at the moment, but if they revert to the movie style satine sam would be great

There is also Lucie Jones on the scene! Someone else who puts Carrie in the shade!
I'm not a particular fan of her as an actress (she's very talented just not a personal favourite) but I absolutely love her attitude on social media towards acting . Basically the anti-carrie

Reactions: 8
I'm not a particular fan of her as an actress (she's very talented just not a personal favourite) but I absolutely love her attitude on social media towards acting . Basically the anti-carrie
I think I mentioned in another thread (countless threads on CHF aren't there???) BUT LJ is such a lovely human. Very warm, professional and a leading lady.

CHF has no grace.

Reactions: 9

We’ll Satine was played by Nicole Kidman in the film, unless they’ve made significant changes to the role for the stage the part could be played by anyone.

#justiceforedgar
Poor cat, just wants a simple life without a camera shoved in his face every minute

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.