Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah sorry this has really annoyed me.

It's on thing being ill but you will bring criticism upon yourself when you post about going on a night out and performing then being too ill. I'm not doubting she's sick but come on.. this is so tone deaf.
I was sick a few weeks ago, and I went straight home from work as soon as I started feeling badly. I took two days off and took that time to recover. Didn't do anything. I don't get it. First she says "I'm ill! I deserve to take my time off!" but then brags about being sick while working.

Reactions: 16
I was sick a few weeks ago, and I went straight home from work as soon as I started feeling badly. I took two days off and took that time to recover. Didn't do anything. I don't get it. First she says "I'm ill! I deserve to take my time off!" but then brags about being sick while working.
-Shrug- I've been blocked from her stories for trying to explain that it came across badly.

Just can't win with some.

Reactions: 2
I’ve messaged her so I’m sure I’ll be blocked soon but what a bleeping joke. All glammed up and singing at a big event but too ill to perform the nights before and after? She clearly can’t be arsed with Cinderella (unless she gets to be on tv for it.)

Reactions: 19
If she does win its unfair!! She doesn't deserve to win, it should go to someone far more deserving
It should've been someone who played Cinderella that is actually on stage every night. Carries just there to be the face but is nowhere to be seen as usual

Reactions: 13
It should've been someone who played Cinderella that is actually on stage every night. Carries just there to be the face but is nowhere to be seen as usual
Don't worry the entire WOS awards is now even more discredited than WOS themselves already are, with the total omission of Sutton Foster for Anything Goes (someone that as far as I know appeared reliably night after night of the run). Nobody will care even if she does get all her Hopefuls to vote over and over so that she wins it.

Reactions: 14
Don't worry the entire WOS awards is now even more discredited than WOS themselves already are, with the total omission of Sutton Foster for Anything Goes (someone that as far as I know appeared reliably night after night of the run). Nobody will care even if she does get all her Hopefuls to vote over and over so that she wins it.
i’ve mentioned sutton foster so many times in this thread (🤣) but she was sensational in anything goes. i mean imagine having one of the best broadway actresses of her generation tap-dancing her feet off night after night and not even putting her in the shortlist. i am 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The comments she makes at 6.30 are interesting considering the current situation with Cinderella

God I wish she wouldn’t draw attention to bootlegs. I wish she’d care about her colleagues work and be upset about it being shared illegally.

I’m hoping she said something about it and not encouraged bootlegs. But I couldn’t bear to watch the rest after hear two minutes of “humble” bragging about how a song was written with “her in mind” and added to the show 🙄

i’ve mentioned sutton foster so many times in this thread (🤣) but she was sensational in anything goes. i mean imagine having one of the best broadway actresses of her generation tap-dancing her feet off night after night and not even putting her in the shortlist. i am 🤷🏼‍♀️
Love her 👏🏼 Saw Anything Goes on Broadway in 2012 and Sutton blew me away. Didn’t manage to see it live in London but caught it in the cinema the other week ☺
She’s a true star. I’m sure she’ll win an Olivier for her performance when it comes to them.

Reactions: 5
Honestly,those might be drunk me talking but Carrie is so lucky people hire after how mediocre her track record is. She's not a box office drag, she's a soon to be flop.

Humble yo self,develop your craft and then you'll be ridiculed by industry professionals less and you'd be more than a social media cash cow

But drunk me is just a more judgemental version if present me, so I may be overly harsh. Idk.

Carrie, people that are truly ill do not have the energy to post paragraphs of text defending their right to be ill.

Secondly, you need to see a doctor if you're ill this often.

Thirdly, if you were in a normal job they would not tolerate this level of absense.

She is lazy and self-entitled.

Reactions: 25
I'll give you some pointers from my interaction for more context.

1. She was asked to go on behalf of Cinderalla and because she was the only one performing she couldn't (or didn't feel) like she could cancel.

2. She was ill at the event and went home straight away after performing.

3. She did one song which isn't the same as doing a full performance.

4. If she had known she was going to be so sick that she couldn't perform the next day she wouldn't have posted about the event.

5. She tried to go in but was told to go home.

6. She isn't going to stress about the minority who think she is faking being sick.

There you have it. You can form your own opinions. But I have a couple. My intention wasn't to tell Carrie she wasn't sick. It was to give some overview as to how her stories look to those paying to see her perform. She thinks I'm the minority (because at the time I was apparently the only one who had said anything) but you only need to read here to see that its not that small a minority. Plus I generally think people are too scared to step to her because she gets so damn defensive! She decided to respond to myself rather than the countless messages she gets from fans which I'm sure say much nicer things. That speaks for itself!

Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched a bit of the music video that they release for Bad Cinderella and it’s honestly awful. I actually don’t mind the song that much but the stage direction and acting is awful. It’s so cringy and cliche, I was more entertained by a horrific play showcase that was put on by the year 11s back when I was at school.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched a bit of the music video that they release for Bad Cinderella and it’s honestly awful. I actually don’t mind the song that much but the stage direction and acting is awful. It’s so cringy and cliche, I was more entertained by a horrific play showcase that was put on by the year 11s back when I was at school.
it’s by far one of the weakest songs in the show to me, i don’t know why they push it so much (the ballads are so much prettier). it shows the show at its worst - dated, odd stage direction and ott acting,

why can’t they release a music video for that magic mike part with all the knights? i’d watch that multiple times (for research only of course 😉)

Reactions: 7
2. She was ill at the event and went home straight away after performing.

4. If she had known she was going to be so sick that she couldn't perform the next day she wouldn't have posted about the event.
Ever since she posted about not having to explain yourself to people who don’t understand you, she seems to do that even more than she did before (which was already a lot)!

And what she’s said just doesn’t really add up.

Her first story about being ill definitely had the implication that it had been going on for several days, at least to me, plus she had already missed her scheduled Wednesday matinee performance. And didn’t she post the Diana Award stories after the one about being ill? Is she really saying that after so many years being in the industry, that she still doesn’t know when she’s too unwell to perform?

Reactions: 8
Look if one or two people don't get you then yeah, fair enough. But when lots of people don't get you, multiple times over multiple issues...then maybe it's you

It’s not like there aren’t really awesome alternates/understudies who could have done the song at the awards and would have put in 200% to give an amazing performance. By going there and then going into work while sick she’s probably spread around whatever she’s got. When will she ever learn?

Reactions: 20
I can't believe I've come across threads on Carrie Fletcher. I still see her as the kid sister of Tom Fletcher. 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.