Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theatre fans… who should I vote for who actually deserves to win? I want to make sure Carrie doesn’t win.
I think either of the women from frozen, Beverly Knight or Jessie. They have all been raved about in the respective shows

Reactions: 8
Here is the link to vote for Carrie....or anyone else ;)

Hmmm up against Sam barks though. Also more people will have seen frozen than Cinderella. I wouldn't say its such a sure thing if people vote. Also many hard core theatre fans may go for Jessie in Cabaret.
Plus, Sam is more famous than Carrie.

Reactions: 1
It’s in Best New Musical, Best West End Show is for long-running shows (that have been on for at least a year or more).
Damn. Ok I take it back :D congrats Cinderella on your well-deserved nom for Best New Musical. Also loving the one for Best Costume Design. The pics don't seem to do the costumes justice.

People waited over 24 hours only for it to be the Cinderella trailer with Carrie miming to Bad Cinderella dubbed over the top. I am unsure why there was so much excitement built up over a song we've all heard before and footage we've all seen before.

I am so glad I wasn't hanging around all day waiting for that release as I would be so annoyed and disappointed. It's literally NOTHING new, nothing new at all!

Reactions: 16
Slightly OT but as funny as it would be for Oliver to win and Carrie not, I so hope Hugh Coles wins. His portray of George McFly is unreal!

Reactions: 8
People waited over 24 hours only for it to be the Cinderella trailer with Carrie miming to Bad Cinderella dubbed over the top. I am unsure why there was so much excitement built up over a song we've all heard before and footage we've all seen before.

I am so glad I wasn't hanging around all day waiting for that release as I would be so annoyed and disappointed. It's literally NOTHING new, nothing new at all!
It’s absolute crap! I am totally baffled by the marketing of this show.

Reactions: 4
It's just a show trailer with the audio (badly) synched up to the visuals. Meh

Reactions: 7
Carrie’s missed yesterday afternoon and this evening performance… Where is she? She hasn’t even addressed it on socials and her holiday isn’t until next week

• Wow
Carrie’s missed yesterday afternoon and this evening performance… Where is she? She hasn’t even addressed it on socials and her holiday isn’t until next week
She isn’t on tonight either I’ve just seen West End Covers tweet that Georgina is on

• Wow
Reactions: 2
WhatsOnStage awards always piss me off because the people who win usually just have big fan bases, many of whom haven’t seen the show. Carrie will definitely win, courtesy of her equally insufferable minions.

I’m actually gonna do a tactical vote in the ‘Best Female Identifying role’ category, as it is the only category where I haven’t seen any of the shows. Well, I’ve seen Cinderella, but not with Carrie, and even if I had, I wouldn’t be voting for her!!

Reactions: 6
If she does win its unfair!! She doesn't deserve to win, it should go to someone far more deserving

Reactions: 10
I voted for Stephanie McKeon in CHF’s category. Thought both Steph and Sam were phenomenal in Frozen but I think I enjoyed her performance of Anna more than I enjoyed Sam as Elsa (although Let It Go was absolutely incredible)

It’s a really talented category so she has some tough competition. Unfortunately I do think the general theatre fan vote will be split across the finalists which might work in Carrie’s favour with getting her fan base to vote as I don’t think there’s a clear winner.

Reactions: 2
I voted for Stephanie McKeon in CHF’s category. Thought both Steph and Sam were phenomenal in Frozen but I think I enjoyed her performance of Anna more than I enjoyed Sam as Elsa (although Let It Go was absolutely incredible)

It’s a really talented category so she has some tough competition. Unfortunately I do think the general theatre fan vote will be split across the finalists which might work in Carrie’s favour with getting her fan base to vote as I don’t think there’s a clear winner.
I voted for Sam in that category and Robert Lindsey in Oliver’s category 😅😅

Reactions: 3
There is no way she deserves to win. Not over Frozen and some of those other fat superior shows. I hope Samantha gets it!

Reactions: 4
A split vote along the others could be the way chf wins. But drury Lane is a massive venue so a lot of people will have seen them. As word spreads about the awards hopefully carries minions won't be enough.

I voted for the guy from bttf in supporting actor category, he Nailed that role

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find it odd that neither Carrie or Oliver have posted about the others nominations?! (Unless I missed it or their contractually not allowed to promote other shows?!)

How is Alice Fearn not nominated?! She is absolutely amazing in Come From Away.

Anywho, my vote goes to Sam.

How is Alice Fearn not nominated?! She is absolutely amazing in Come From Away.

Anywho, my vote goes to Sam.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.