Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or if you would like to send me Christmas presents….

I see she was well enough to film the Nespresso ads 🙄
I see her not-so-subtle begs are back. Quick enough to accept presents, but don't expect a reply if you've only sent a letter. It should say "I don't reply quickly, if at all". She's so greedy

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for the stage door team who will have to store all her crap for her to pick up!

Reactions: 5
Or if you would like to send me Christmas presents….

I see she was well enough to film the Nespresso ads 🙄
I'm tempted to write in (maybe in the New Year when I've got more time!) and see if I get anything back!

I thought she had previously told people to send freebies write to her agent and that collating her free stuff fan mail was one of the agents' duties, but maybe that was before Cindermehla got off the ground.

I dunno why Nespresso have bothered giving her the advent calendar. I mean it's not like she tells us whether the coffee is actually any good or gives us any tasting notes on the flavours? She might well be just slinging them in the bin the moment they are filmed, or giving them to the cat to play with. How is her drearily opening another door on an advent calendar winning them any new sales at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surprised the star of the show has got a week off during one of the busiest times of the theatre year

Reactions: 13
Is she not mentioning the most dramatic and controversial conclusion to a F1 championship season since "Is that Glock?".

Reactions: 10
Any “award” that the general public can vote on without providing proof they’ve seen a show they’re voting for isn’t an “award” at all - it’s a competition.

Reactions: 24
they're turning on her on theatreboard... they don't seem to be down with her attendance as of late!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.