Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like the Last Five Years. Another show where she can't play the lead.
I saw Samantha Barks in that show when Jason Robert Brown directed it a few years ago and she was astonishingly good. The very thought of Carrie as Cathy makes me cringe, the overacting, The Face, ugh.

Reactions: 12
I saw Samantha Barks in that show when Jason Robert Brown directed it a few years ago and she was astonishingly good. The very thought of Carrie as Cathy makes me cringe, the overacting, The Face, ugh.
Oh god could you imagine her screeching "Still Hurting" or "I Can Do Better Than That?" Her vocal range can't hit the notes unless they transpose them down. She'd wreck her voice within a week of performing them.

Reactions: 1
ALW does like to put his current mediocre darlings into Tell Me On A Sunday, regardless of whether or not they can sing it. Off you go Carrie...

Yeah…. If Carrie wins this considering who she’s up against I will literally riot 😂

Addition, Oliver’s up for his category as well
I actually really enjoyed Oliver’s performance in Frozen. I would HOWL if Oliver wins and Carrie doesn’t. There is serious star quality in her category!

Reactions: 15
Yeah…. If Carrie wins this considering who she’s up against I will literally riot 😂

Addition, Oliver’s up for his category as well
Wow that’s some competition for best actress, There is no way she’s going to win that! Slightly surprised to see Cabaret up there since it’s only been open a couple of weeks.

Reactions: 4
:ROFLMAO: the begging for votes has begun already.

where is the category for "identifying as the most obnoxious to their audience", I'd vote for her in that straight away

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Re Six in the previous thread, Seymour's too vocally demanding. You listen to the principals and they're doing vocal gymnastics for over 4 mins in Heart of Stone alone. She'd ruin her voice in a week.

Also, can you see Carrie willingly sharing the stage with five other women? Seriously?
And those cast in Six have some serious dancing to do along side signing!!

Reactions: 7
WOS is audience vote and she always wins it because she gets her stupid fans to vote. I don’t think they should be allowed to vote for her if they haven’t seen her in that show tbh

Reactions: 9
Here is the link to vote for Carrie....or anyone else ;)

WOS is audience vote and she always wins it because she gets her stupid fans to vote. I don’t think they should be allowed to vote for her if they haven’t seen her in that show tbh
Hmmm up against Sam barks though. Also more people will have seen frozen than Cinderella. I wouldn't say its such a sure thing if people vote. Also many hard core theatre fans may go for Jessie in Cabaret.

Reactions: 10
many hard core theatre fans may go for Jessie in Cabaret.
That’s if they can afford the tickets! Cabaret is my favourite musical but there is no way I’m paying those prices, Tix Today lottery or £25 ticket for me.

That’s if they can afford the tickets! Cabaret is my favourite musical but there is no way I’m paying those prices, Tix Today lottery or £25 ticket for me.
True. But I think frozen, moulin rouge and back to the future will snap up the majority of casual theatre goers votes as they will have been seen by most. If you look at theatreboard many are seeing cabaret and raving about it so I think that will pick up some. Carrie will only have her fan base (and only those who still lay attention to her) and even some of those may also like other shows/actresses. I don't think Carrie is a sure thing

Also...if everyone here votes that will help too ;)

Reactions: 5
True. But I think frozen, moulin rouge and back to the future will snap up the majority of casual theatre goers votes as they will have been seen by most. If you look at theatreboard many are seeing cabaret and raving about it so I think that will pick up some. Carrie will only have her fan base (and only those who still lay attention to her) and even some of those may also like other shows/actresses. I don't think Carrie is a sure thing

Also...if everyone here votes that will help too ;)
Your absolutely right, have been keeping an eye on TheatreBoard. Frozen will win most acting awards and they will split half of the technical awards with Moulin Rogue. It is after all spectacular spectacular!
Cabaret may win best director but I think BTTF will be fighting with Frozen for the most part.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I voted Sam barks for actress , but both got a lot of my other votes

Reactions: 4
I sat in the upper circle B1 for 25 quid and had a basically perfect view! It's an aerial type view but you can see everything well including the actor's faces because it's performed in the round. Cabaret was the best theatre I've seen this year, I voted that for all the categories it's in.

Reactions: 6
They keep pushing back the premiere of the Bad Cinderella music video. People in the comment section is, understandably, disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Theatre fans… who should I vote for who actually deserves to win? I want to make sure Carrie doesn’t win.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.