Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bows make me cringe every time. Awful.

So she’s banging out 22 cameos this evening. I’d be a bit gutted if I’d requested one and knew she was just rushing through them to just get them done before they expire and you were just one of 22 personal messages she forced herself to do that night.

Reactions: 16
Maybe this is a sign that her fans will start turning on her too if she keeps this up.

Reactions: 7
So she’s banging out 22 cameos this evening. I’d be a bit gutted if I’d requested one and knew she was just rushing through them to just get them done before they expire and you were just one of 22 personal messages she forced herself to do that night.
In the past, I’ve had a cameo which expired but I was very lucky that the MT actress I requested still completed it for free! Couldn’t see see Carrie doing that!
She's so lazy. Aren't cameos typically a minute long???
I know there’s no specific time limit but her cameos always seem to be between 30 seconds to a minute. Again, I must’ve gotten very lucky as all of my cameos have been about 6 - 8 minutes!

Reactions: 7
In the past, I’ve had a cameo which expired but I was very lucky that the MT actress I requested still completed it for free! Couldn’t see see Carrie doing that!

I know there’s no specific time limit but her cameos always seem to be between 30 seconds to a minute. Again, I must’ve gotten very lucky as all of my cameos have been about 6 - 8 minutes!
Do you pay for it before it comes?

Do you pay for it before it comes?
When you order, the money goes into a pending transaction. Once the person has completed your Cameo within the time limit, the money then gets taken out. In my case, the time had expired so the money was back in my account but they still completed it free of charge!

Reactions: 3
She'd be like 'You paid for a Cameo, you got a Cameo!'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saw this on my Instagram stories. Dating app is partnering with Cinderella for their Thursday after party and I have so many questions why they didn't pick a better show
Why the duck did they go with this high school panto instead of Moulin Rogue?

Reactions: 9
Lmao she can’t answer fanmail. What makes you think she can take the time out of her very busy schedule to make some cameos
Cameo is so cringeeee too! Just obsessive fans clinging on to any scrap of affection that they’ve literally paid for ew

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.