Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where has Carrie mentioned that Oliver doesn’t pay towards the mortgage/rent?
I was wondering this too, I’ve never heard or seen her mention it anywhere. Oliver posted on his story about 25 minutes ago that he’s back at frozen with a selfie of himself. I can’t tell if he looks sad or tired or what, but he just looks different than his usual happy self in the picture. I mean maybe he’s just tired, he has just had Covid, but with everything that’s happened since yesterday, it does make me wonder. I did check who he’s following though, since he’s been on his Instagram and it does still say he’s following her. I’m so confused by the situation.

Ooh I wonder what he knows....!

As an aside, does anyone know what happened between Dan and Scott? They obviously don't talk anymore - can see Dan had some kind of breakdown but Scott doesn't seem the type to end a friendship for no reason....?!
Didn’t they have a YouTube channel together?

Reactions: 1
Oliver posted on his story about 25 minutes ago that he’s back at frozen with a selfie of himself. I can’t tell if he looks sad or tired or what, but he just looks different than his usual happy self in the picture.
44DBA6B9-6205-4409-86A3-2CF4A28C07A7.png

poor man does look a bit rough

Reactions: 16
Didn’t they have a YouTube channel together?
They did. I’ve only watched one of Dan’s YouTube videos since he’s been back on SM, and he said they deleted the channel when Scott went on the Circle. I don’t think they’re still friends though - he also spoke about how he (Dan) had hurt people and some of them aren’t in his life anymore.

As an aside, does anyone know what happened between Dan and Scott? They obviously don't talk anymore - can see Dan had some kind of breakdown but Scott doesn't seem the type to end a friendship for no reason....?!
Dan is now saying he is bi, he is divorced and living back with family in Scotland

I know so many couples who break up just after going on holiday together or doing something that seems a bit ostentatious. I think when a relationship is on the rocks sometimes you do the most to try and bring it back - that's like when you get people breaking up a few months after getting married or having a baby.

Reactions: 11
How do we know Oliver doesn’t pay rent? I believe it, I just can’t remember where it came from 😂

Reactions: 2
I suppose Oliver isn't that type to unfollow someone in a childish manner, whereas Carrie 100% is. Meh, I don't mind Oliver but watched her Addams family vlogs and thought it was SO strange them spending all the day together. Did the other casts gossip about them I wonder? When did they actually get together?

How do we know Oliver doesn’t pay rent? I believe it, I just can’t remember where it came from 😂
I remember there was a lot of speculation when Carrie first bought her house whether or not this would be an opportunity for Oliver to move in with her. She never addressed it and always referred to it as her house and that she’d bought a house etc. and I don’t think she ever really made a big thing about her and Oliver living together so it always came across as he was just kind of freeloading :LOL:

Reactions: 7
I don't think Carrie "unfollowing" Oliver means anything at all. It's just a fluke, and she probably does still follow him and they're still together ++.

I know so many couples who break up just after going on holiday together or doing something that seems a bit ostentatious. I think when a relationship is on the rocks sometimes you do the most to try and bring it back - that's like when you get people breaking up a few months after getting married or having a baby.
Hasn’t Oliver said that he doesn’t believe in marriage several times? We all know Carrie’s desperate for a ring and kids, so why is she wasting her time with someone who doesn’t share the same values as her? Maybe now they’re discovering they’re incompatible and the rose colored glasses are off?

Reactions: 13
Hasn’t Oliver said that he doesn’t believe in marriage several times? We all know Carrie’s desperate for a ring and kids, so why is she wasting her time with someone who doesn’t share the same values as her? Maybe now they’re discovering they’re incompatible and the rose colored glasses are off?

Surely they’d have discussed it before now though? It’s one of the first things me and my partner discussed because I don’t want either of them, rather than what 4/5 years down the line?

Surely they’d have discussed it before now though? It’s one of the first things me and my partner discussed because I don’t want either of them, rather than what 4/5 years down the line?
It’s crazy how many “couples” I know, together for ages, moved in together etc who don’t have these conversations. It’s almost like they just go through the motions of a relationship together rather than facing reality/ having mature conversations about the future.

Reactions: 9
I suppose Oliver isn't that type to unfollow someone in a childish manner, whereas Carrie 100% is. Meh, I don't mind Oliver but watched her Addams family vlogs and thought it was SO strange them spending all the day together. Did the other casts gossip about them I wonder? When did they actually get together?
He is still friends with Summer on Facebook so he definitely isn’t the kind of person to unfriend (although they don’t follow each other on IG). That being said Carrie is also friends with Oliver on facebook too.

I think Dan cheated on his wife; picked up from a few things Dan has said. Scott was really close to her so maybe they fell out over that?

Maybe the holiday trip was a way to try to fix things?
Just because they looked happy doesn’t mean that’s what’s going behind scenes, didn’t Carrie also wrote love post to Pete on IG close to before they broke up?

Reactions: 7
This is such a tiny thing but really struck me - this was an answer from Bradley Jayden’s girlfriend (they moved into their first house during the pandemic) and she’s in the west end primarily as a dancer so they met when Bradley was Feyro and she was an ensemble member in Wicked, and she’s now a swing ensemble member in Hamilton so you can’t imagine she’s on top of her fitness and basically it just goes to show you can be at the fitness level of a great dancer, and love sweets without making one or the other and the loving sweets while being a performer a personality trait Carrie 👀🙄

Attachments

This is such a tiny thing but really struck me - this was an answer from Bradley Jayden’s girlfriend (they moved into their first house during the pandemic) and she’s in the west end primarily as a dancer so they met when Bradley was Feyro and she was an ensemble member in Wicked, and she’s now a swing ensemble member in Hamilton so you can’t imagine she’s on top of her fitness and basically it just goes to show you can be at the fitness level of a great dancer, and love sweets without making one or the other and the loving sweets while being a performer a personality trait Carrie 👀🙄
I can understand if it’s all tongue and cheek and she’s joking. That’s one thing. If she’s clearly fit and taking care of herself, there’s no issue there.

Carrie, takes this literally. I remember that one video with Celinde and she seemed to look down on her for eating healthy. Carrie said something like “oh you come in with a salad or avocado and I come in with Tim tams and pasta”.

Reactions: 8
Honestly it might be that she expected him to propose in Lapland (big trip in ages, ring finger manicure, etc.) and he didn't so now she's decided that she's done. Fair if so.

BUT the rest of us live our lives offline, does she think that by doing this her fans will get her trending on TikTok over it?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.