Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is Alice Fearn not nominated?! She is absolutely amazing in Come From Away.

Anywho, my vote goes to Sam.

How is Alice Fearn not nominated?! She is absolutely amazing in Come From Away.

Anywho, my vote goes to Sam.
Also she's a former elphaba!! šŸ˜šŸ˜

Reactions: 4
Anyone else find it odd that neither Carrie or Oliver have posted about the others nominations?! (Unless I missed it or their contractually not allowed to promote other shows?!)
one of her Stories posts is for Oliverā€™s nomination, and there is a second post begging votes for both Belleville and Arendelle.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Anyone else find it odd that neither Carrie or Oliver have posted about the others nominations?! (Unless I missed it or their contractually not allowed to promote other shows?!)
Not really, Carrie is very self absorbed and despite her posturing isnā€™t a theatre fan at all.

Reactions: 7
Not really, Carrie is very self absorbed and despite her posturing isnā€™t a theatre fan at all.
exactly this! when did she last post about going to see a show out of genuine enjoyment for theatre?

Reactions: 10
exactly this! when did she last post about going to see a show out of genuine enjoyment for theatre?
I saw on Ivano's stories when he had 3-4 days holiday he literally posted being at a show every single night. You can tell he really loves theatre. The difference between him and Carrie really stood out to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I saw on Ivano's stories when he had 3-4 days holiday he literally posted being at a show every single night. You can tell he really loves theatre. The difference between him and Carrie really stood out to me.
sheā€™s definitely an oddity in that sense - i follow a lot of west end people on insta and they seem to constantly be at other shows, going to friendsā€™ shows etc. carrie doesnā€™t really seem to enjoy theatre unless sheā€™s in it!

Reactions: 23
sheā€™s definitely an oddity in that sense - i follow a lot of west end people on insta and they seem to constantly be at other shows, going to friendsā€™ shows etc. carrie doesnā€™t really seem to enjoy theatre unless sheā€™s in it!
She hasnā€™t even been to see Frozen other than press night šŸ™„ part of me was expecting her to never leave so she could pull the ā€œIā€™m friends with Sam Barksā€ but apparently not even that could tempt her into a theatre unless invited for free, let alone supporting her long time partner the sheer thought of it! Also I know Oliver and Tom havenā€™t been to Cinderella that much if at all either

Reactions: 11
So Iā€™m abit confused one story of hers she says sheā€™s ill with a cold (probably the reason for missing so many shows) the next she sang at the Diana award last night and got all glammed up?!

Iā€™m sorry are we still going through a pandemic? If youā€™re actually claiming to be ill donā€™t go out, let alone go to an event
šŸ™„šŸ˜’
019E9FF1-6CB4-4EE2-89F6-CD381288A369.png

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So Iā€™m abit confused one story of hers she says sheā€™s ill with a cold (probably the reason for missing so many shows) the next she sang at the Diana award last night and got all glammed up?!

Iā€™m sorry are we still going through a pandemic? If youā€™re actually claiming to be ill donā€™t go out, let alone go to an event
šŸ™„šŸ˜’View attachment 915812
That stupid closed eye selfie thing she does really reeks of narcissism.

Reactions: 25
why does her recap story remind me of when i would go on a school trip in primary school and the next day they teacher made us do a montage of what we saw

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd get it if she was on every single night as most of those shows have similar evening schedules. But she's not so there really isn't an excuse as to why she isn't supporting her "friends".

Reactions: 8
She has just fallen in to that career and doesn't actually have a passion for it. Otherwise she would also be trying to upskill herself and learn new things because that's what you do when you love something.

I love musical theatre. I love watching it. I love performing. I love going to dance classes. I love going to sing-throughs of popular shows that I'll never get the chance to perform. I love reading the books of shows and listening to the soundtracks. I would give ANYTHING to be able to do it professionally but if my one week on a big stage a year in my club's annual musical is all I can get then I'll take it and I PAY FOR THE PRIVILEGE because it's my passion. It really irks me when people have just lucked out and take their position for granted and CHF is a number one culprit.

Reactions: 22

This was also on one of the nights she was meant to be at Cinderella no?

Reactions: 5
I'd get it if she was on every single night as most of those shows have similar evening schedules. But she's not so there really isn't an excuse as to why she isn't supporting her "friends".
exactly! itā€™s also odd to me that she never seems to really talk about other shows, listening to new cast recordings etc. musical theatre never comes across as a genuine love of hers for me, rather that itā€™s something she fell into because she has an okay voice and then an online following.

itā€™s wild to me that sheā€™s in that wos award category over sutton foster (who won a tony for anything goes on broadway but apparently doesnā€™t make the cut here). i havenā€™t seen frozen or pretty woman, but jessie buckley is on a completely different level in cabaret (imo). including her with these amazing performers does her no favours šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 15
Yeah, I saw that Sam Barks went to multiple shows recently, seems that as soon she's got off days from Frozen, she goes to see everyone else in the Westend to show support. Weird how that works, huh Carrie? :D But since she has no interest in musicals other than the ones she's in, we shouldn't be surprised. It's all about the applause. For HER.

Reactions: 7
I would like to thank you all for your good theatre energy as today I won the Harry Potter Friday forty and will be seeing Frozen on New Yearā€™s Eve. ;):D

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Niomi Smart had a cold ā€œthatā€™s been aroundā€ for a while, keep getting lateral flows test negative but it was covid all along.
I wonder if itā€™s the same with Carrie? She definitely needs to do an PCR.

Reactions: 14
Niomi Smart had a cold ā€œthatā€™s been aroundā€ for a while, keep getting lateral flows test negative but it was covid all along.
I wonder if itā€™s the same with Carrie? She definitely needs to do an PCR.
Yeah maybe but still pretty dumb decision to then decide to go and do an event when youā€™re supposed to be ill

Reactions: 9
Well maybe if you hadnā€™t been prancing around at an event while you were ill you might have recovered enough to do your actual job. The job that people have paid to see you perform in.
Nah sorry this has really annoyed me.

It's on thing being ill but you will bring criticism upon yourself when you post about going on a night out and performing then being too ill. I'm not doubting she's sick but come on.. this is so tone deaf.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.