Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
He doesnt leave her alone because whos going to pay for the restaurants and shopping if she's not there? ๐Ÿ˜‚

When she waved him off it was like she was waving off her child at summer camp ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™Š

• Haha
Reactions: 8

npadcr

Chatty Member
Wow, so much to unpact with these two self absorbed narcissist in one day is unreal. Someone please tell her that the maxi cut out dresses that she is wearing everywhere with her big sandals - aren't working for her. I am sure her figure is much better than it looks in these dresses. The parts of her body that show in those cut outs- aren't the best. Here is the other thing- CS quit acting like everyone you know is divorced - I don't believe that. You are constantly talking down marriage and always mentioning how you laugh at your friends that you can assume are so unhappy. It is like you want people to divorce because it makes you feel comfortable. But the reality is for as much as you talk how much better being out of marriage is - you ran right back into one within months of divorce. How can you possibly give advice on this subject when you jumped back into a marraige after telling everyone the opposite. You are constantly saying in your podcast that all your friends are so unhappy in their marragies and all your friends are self destructing and all your friends are jealous of you - but i am beginning to realize that these podcast are about you. IQ27, I have no words for the waste of time , talent and hard work that he displays every day by showing pictures of a car and groceries, or a tacky RR on high tire and say that is the best of Dubai. Come on CS you know this guy is a joke- you point out everyone else's failures and laugh and make fun of decent people- what does this guy have on you that you can't tell him to grow up and get a job.

Reactions: 7

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
Nah, that is her big stomach that gets distended when she drink alcohol and eats the wrong food. She has talked about it on her podcast. She has problems with her gut health. She said on her recent podcast that she has started a diet as she has been eating alot recently. I have seen her stomach blow up like that. She isn't going to have a baby anytime soon - she said that she is very happy with the famly she has and she is in no hurry to change her family size. All that IVF is noting more than a story line.

You know I torture myself weekly and listen to her podcast ( I just can't stop listening to it even though it is so bad) but his week is such a joke. She is talking about getting organized and she is cleary reading off a list that she found on the internet and is she is injecting her own personal life with this list and it is a joke. She is talking about how she sets a alarm clock to get up early (sure, yeah we believe that) and she cooks food in batches so she can freeze meals for the week ( sure, she hasn't cooked ever and in fact has two cooks) then she talk about how she and Dirty Juan/ IQ27 take on so much work that they never complete anything. (well that is right, they don't complete anything). She did say that Dirty Juan/IQ27 is the king of procrastenation and she has to always tell him to finish things ( that's of no surprise) The worst think ever is she said that her looks are her work. Well, she should be working in the mall in the pet store because her looks are horrific. How in the world does she have a stylist and come out looking like a hooker and a cheap one at that. She said that we all should have a sergio in our lives so we will always have a packer in our lives. Okay, when I heard that I decided enough, I can't listen to anymore...............ARGGHHHH she is just awful. Again, sorry for the rambling.
I think id rather learn to pack than have a sergio in my life! ๐Ÿคข

• Haha

mdaadm

Guys! Wait! Caroline looks cute today in those jeans and that beige sweater at the mall. Maybe itโ€™s the mask on her face ๐Ÿ˜‚ No but seriously, she looks like a normal mom out for a casual evening with her teenage daughter and 24 year old son ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
And cheers to all of you who pointed out how butt hurt these two get when someone body shames Caroline but meanwhile sheโ€™s been fat shaming Juliet for years! As a matter of fact, Caroline spends an awful lot of time talking about how she lives her life not giving a fuck what others think but hey ho, sheโ€™s just like the rest of us and she does actually have feelings. Maybe she can put 2 and 2 together and realize that you reap what you sow. Or is there not a viral meme simple enough for her to understand that?

Patsy Fritatas

You've said it all. She could really appeal to her own demographic if she wasn't trying to be something else all along. The whole narrative of them being a loved up couple or 'couple goals' is so far removed from reality. I cant see many middle aged women yearning for a 20 something year old childish boy hassling them with daft pranks 24/7 and putting it all on Instagram for everyone to see. They aren't funny or cute. Everything seems strained and planned for the cameras. I started to follow her from LOL DAYS and enjoyed the escapism of seeing her decadent but glamorous life with travels to see friends. Showing off but still oozing elegance. Car picking her up after a weekend with wealthy but elegant friends in Brussels for example. Ski trips with her family. Stopped following for a while then went back to have a look at her account and noticed this toy boy had started appearing and couldn't believe my eyes as it didn't seem too long after her divorce announcement. And since then something has gone. The elegant and refined side of the glamour has gone. Dubai seems like a plastic fake environment to live in so there isn't much for her to show outside her house other than highways and high-rise buildings and shopping malls. Tacky. But her home was beautiful and still worth following. Now that's gone and its just these two living in an apartment overlooking what looks like a future building site. We don't see much of her as a parent which is probably what her audience are interested in. We see too much of Sergio this and Sergio that and it's made me realise it is best to keep your partner and private life private and off camera. He wouldn't like that. And finally I'm sad to see her face beginning to change from too much filler. I do think she is a beautiful woman but is verging on crossing that line of having too much work done when she didn't need it in the first place.

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
She's never gonna get off social media because that's how they're making their living. Showcasing luxury resorts. They're trying to sell a luxury lifestyle. All these trips and visits to hotels and restaurants, spas etc are all just trying to showcase it.

Anyway on another note I bet she's booked the hairdresser and make up artists in to work their magic.
Yes exactly! This week let's expect (by Tuesday all will be completed) :

Trip to hairdresser
In house tanning session
Makeup artist to come for no reason
Massage
Nails

Oh and lets not forget IQ27 :

Showing car
Driving in car
Hairdresser
At the gym
Massage
Showing car
Driving car
"meetings" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart

spotonlurker

531D99A7-9E23-451D-B8D5-6966FECA7D0E.jpeg

Only gone and given himself a job title! ๐Ÿ™ˆ Iโ€™ve followed this thread since first one and her since LOL days you are all brilliant at articulating exactly what I was thinking ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป This is my first post

• Heart

Patsy Fritatas

RK has a good voice but his music is middle of the road bland and boring. A bit like CS and IQ27. Exactly the type of concert I'd expect them to go to. No taste in music.

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
They could care less on whose time the waste as long as these two fools can try and make themselves look better or get a a few viewers that like animals. I would have loved that yoga instructor to tell them both - put the dogs away and we will continue. They think it is so cute to have all those animals crawling all over the place- but it is a major distraction for a professional yoga instructor. These two fools make a joke out of everything they do-like they are so special.

Oh he is so competive with her- if he can make her look foolish so it makes him look better he will sell her down the river in a minute. This guy tries to come off as this devoted, loving, giving man that adores her and would do anythng for her but the reality is he is trying his hardest to get the spotlight on him at any cost. I can't stand his personality, looks and over all attiutde.
I agree, he has zero redeeming qualities, ZERO. He's dumb as a rock, has a vocabulary limited to 50 words, has no job, no money, isn't a gentleman (letting Sophie walk up the hill in Courchevel for example), no friends, won't give her her space, he's dumb as a rock..oh oops said that already..did I miss anything else?

Last edited:

mdaadm

That little shoulder shimmy boob-shaking maneuver she does all the time is even grosser than sergioโ€™s faux stripper moves. She shakes her fake tatas as though someone out there might actually find her sexy??? Lol! She is about as sexless as they come, and honestly so is he.
I think Juliet and fam are skiing and holidaying with other friends (You know, other normal people who actually bring their kids on family holidays). It actually made me feel a teeeeeny bit sad seeing Caroline and Sergio sitting alone at their loser table for two at todayโ€™s lunch. Those outdoor party lunch spots are meant to be enjoyed by large groups of friends at big tables, thatโ€™s whatโ€™s so fun about them. Sitting there alone with your honeeeeeee is just sad!

• Heart

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
Oh my goodness. You would think they hadn't seen each other for 48 weeks not less than 48 hours. Oh and what, they didn't demand the driver take her cases up to their apartment???? I cannot believe they are doing it themselves.
Lol its new york, no one knows or cares who they are. Dubai they are literally waited on hand and foot. Lets see how long they last in NY!

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Oh my goodness what a moron with his tripod walking around NY! He's really like a 14 year old with his toys, I would be sooo embarrassed to be walking next to him with that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. He every day shows us that he's really immature and so not manly at all. How low has she gone it's incredible. She must somewhere deep inside be embarrassed otherwise I don't get it

• Heart

npadcr

Chatty Member
Did she really say that? That he won't allow her for a night out with her friends? Did she explain why?
OK..so what is he doing with Milan and CS doing their makeup?? Milan is there for a fashion shoot with a bunch of other models since yesterday.
While that idiot is walking to the gym, he shows us AGAIN where they got married ๐Ÿ™„.
Haven't reached out yet to my friends in Dubai yet, will do it asap. ๐Ÿ˜‚
She said it on her podcast yesterday. That he does not let her or allow her (imagine Cem telling her that) to go out on girl's night but she is hoping that the older he gets the more he will want to go out and then she can go with the girls. She tried to play it off like it wasn't a big deal by saying she is tired of going out with the girls.

• Sad
  • Wow

hellokittymermaid

Chatty Member
She just needs to dump him, get a good manager and social media agency and she will be fine. Especially after RHOD is released. She needs to delete the embarrassing content that features Sergio and move on. She needs to stop over sharing and have a lovely curated feed with decent age appropriate brand sponsorships.

Patsy Fritatas

Honeeeeeeeees!!!!! Please no disagreements in thheeeese group. Its so amazing!!! Look at theeese wan!!!! So cute!! Now let's get back to business ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Her eyes are looking very sad these days. I think she's beginning to come out of her crisis and reality is settling in.

• Sad