Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like when he films while driving as he’ll have an accident.
He should be reported to the police over there

I've just seen a comment on their dancing at the ghost hotel post by someone I know!!! And they're wishing them well as a beautiful couple!! This is from a smart woman!! Lol the mind actually boggles now 🤣
You need to put her in the picture. 🤨

Agreed.. UNLESS it's an all white dress code..but then again it better be the dress code because otherwise who else wears white at a wedding besides the bride and sometimes groom.. That's the biggest faux pas to make but then again this guy has no social skills so he wouldn't know (but SHE would).. Anyway let's see when the wedding is up before I go ballistic on the white suit issue.
I am always completely flabbergasted that this guy really does f*kc all all day..
The Cut & Fit is So oooo Bad.
Bloody hell, Sack the Taylor & get a Mirror 😱

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Ha ! Just saw the gazillion stories of the concert..I don't even know who this singer is 😒 but he's cute and looks like he has a sweet family.
Anyhooo all to say is that I read the comments under her post about her and the idiot dancing at the concert and seems people are beginning to wake up to their antics..and that's just the first couple hours since she posted lol.
I screenshot them before Ms Nospine deletes them 😂

Well it's not exactly Saville Row.. These are just local suit makers who slapped an English name to their brand. I know for a fact you can have custom shirts made (from buttons to initials to thread color to pocket to collar to material etc) at these local suit makers for about $40 to $80 depending on what you choose. It's hardly a Brioni or Tom Ford type price so the fact he's filming it like he's at Turnball & Asser is laughable. Even for something as dumb as a suit fitting, he thinks it makes him look important and rich.
BTW, you think a high quality tailor would make white trousers that are see through? Look again, you can see the pockets through the material 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Ha ! Just saw the gazillion stories of the concert..I don't even know who this singer is 😒 but he's cute and looks like he has a sweet family.
Anyhooo all to say is that I read the comments under her post about her and the idiot dancing at the concert and seems people are beginning to wake up to their antics..and that's just the first couple hours since she posted lol.

Well it's not exactly Saville Row.. These are just local suit makers who slapped an English name to their brand. I know for a fact you can have custom shirts made (from buttons to initials to thread color to pocket to collar to material etc) at these local suit makers for about $40 to $80 depending on what you choose. It's hardly a Brioni or Tom Ford type price so the fact he's filming it like he's at Turnball & Asser is laughable. Even for something as dumb as a suit fitting, he thinks it makes him look important and rich.
BTW, you think a high quality tailor would make white trousers that are see through? Look again, you can see the pockets through the material 😂😂😂
Oh trust me I put my comments in there too! They are so disgusting-- enough is enough. Her standing up there waving to people like she is part of the show- is sickening. I don't even know who this guy is but figures these two would try and steal the spotlight. I was surprised to see that amount of people negatively comment- people are finally seeing what we have been seeing.

Had a great first week on this thread, so glad I found you all 🙂
Welcome, we are so glad you found us too! We are like a big happy family here and enjoy sharing stories together.

I m

I mean TAILOR 🤩

Joan I just love your comments they always make me laugh. Yup, he is doing his usual standing there being filmed while people fuss all over him like he is all that. He just loves all that attention. I guess she is paying for that cheap suit. There is nothing worse then seeing someone like this classless joker act like he is better than others. He has no class, never has and it shows in everything he does. The pants are cheap, you can see the pockets which shows how cheap the material is and also the fit is completely off in the front- it should lay flat instead of bunched up. He is absolutely gross

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh trust me I put my comments in there too! They are so disgusting-- enough is enough. Her standing up there waving to people like she is part of the show- is sickening. I don't even know who this guy is but figures these two would try and steal the spotlight. I was surprised to see that amount of people negatively comment- people are finally seeing what we have been seeing.

Welcome, we are so glad you found us too! We are like a big happy family here and enjoy sharing stories together.
Ronan used to be in a boyband called Boyzone, they were huge back in the 90's. Not surprised he's friends with SC, as he's a bit of a dick. He had a fling with one of the backing singers, then left his wife and kids. He has a new family now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Oh he loves any attention he can get- even if it is someone fussing over him fixing a cheaply made suite. The dumb ass and his white suit go together perfectly.

Looks like these two fools tried to take over this man's concert. I have no idea who he is but seems like a nice guy. Of course they couldn't miss going into the green room with this guy and his family and acting like they are long lost friends. Then we had to witness her waving to the crowd and both of them dancing in front of everyone like they are the only people there. I wish I had been there - I would have made sure they sat their butts down and didn't block my view. Of course she had to have a glass of wine or something in her hands and Dirty Juan/IQ27 right there dancing with her blocking the view of people who actually paid to watch this guy - whoever he is.

Ronan used to be in a boyband called Boyzone, they were huge back in the 90's. Not surprised he's friends with SC, as he's a bit of a dick. He had a fling with one of the backing singers, then left his wife and kids. He has a new family now.
Oh great, thanks for the update. I appreciate that. Figures he is a dick and an adulterer - I wouldn't expect her to be around anything more than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah he has a nice voice but if he's friends with these two I'm not impressed Ronan!!

Sergio, if you are going to use Ronan’s bathroom at least put the toilet seat down (my pet peeve and my two teenager sons manage it).

Reactions: 3
RK has a good voice but his music is middle of the road bland and boring. A bit like CS and IQ27. Exactly the type of concert I'd expect them to go to. No taste in music.

Reactions: 7
Id be so annoyed if i was ronan as caroline was in his changing room filming him while he was trying to get ready for the show. Surely he would want peace and quiet and not have to entertain her and her man child before he goes on stage 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Sergio, if you are going to use Ronan’s bathroom at least put the toilet seat down (my pet peeve and my two teenager sons manage it).
Ha ha, I noticed that as well 🤣

In one of Caroline's stories she pans to her two guests who are in front row seats head down on their phones in the middle of the concert.

So is Sergio mates with Ronan or is it Caroline? They love showing how the know z listers dont they? Filming as they following the car....and being backstage. Also the cheers that went up when RK said watch out Dubai for Caroline Stanbury...well that went down like a lead balloon 😂

• Haha
I notice she’s been dressing more conservatively in the last few days. Like the girls are more covered up. Thoughts?

Caroline has been friends with them for some time, so I doubt she paid to be backstage, but the level of cringe in those stories is off the scale. So embarrassing 🙈

They've been told to sit down 😂😂😂😂😂

How embarrassing 😳
Even more embarrassing to post it! If these two morons had a brain they'd be dangerous.
Oh my didn't see that..I would be mortified to have been put back in my place (in both senses of the term she needs that in her case 😅) and then posting it. She's beyond ridiculous getting up there waving and dancing in front of everyone when everyone else in the arena is sitting..a real attention wh*r* that one.
What's interesting is that I don't remember this guy (still don't even know who Boyzone is lol) being at their wedding let alone performing a song or two for them..correct me if I am wrong guys. In fact I don't remember Kris Fade being there as well.
OK so let's see what the rest of the day consists of..hopefully alot of time with the kids but that's wishful thinking as her latest grown moron kid/man will want her undying attention as usual 😂