Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misty Morning

I am absolutely amazed at just how ignorant this guy is. He can't speak proper sentences, he can't spell simple words - how is anyone to believe that he has a MBA degree. There is no way any of these husbands from the wives of RHOD are sitting having meanful discussions with this toddler. He can't complete a proper sentence - it's unbelivable. He is on top of a mountain telling us its soooo beautiful when we can clearly see it freezing cold and looks miserable. And why film a mountain trail as if we have't ever skiied before. I think that is the issue he has- he is so immature and has done nothing with his life that he thinks none of us have and he needs to show us. Clown Lips just sits there and soaks it all up like she is royalty! Still no hugs to or from your kids? It's hard to believe that she was actually married to a respectful man like Cem when you see her behavior with this toyboy. She for sure left Cem because he wouldn't cater to her and put up with this lazy behavior.
Find it bizarre that it took Cem 18 yrs to figure her out though 🤔

Haha- you both wrote the same thing at the same time. Sergiooooo (mr. limited vocabulary) looks so out of place in this crowd of middle aged fools. What he actually looks like is the sober driver in the crowd and a young man that married an older woman for her money. They can try as much as they want to change the narrative to this story but because the go on social media and post these over the top fake lifestyle- people don't take any of it serious. He belongs with a young woman (?) closer to his age that has no responsibilities and experience first things together. She is making a complete ass of herself climbing mountains, skiing down mountains (and geting stuck) riding jet skis, driving around racetracks in a race car all to make it look like she can hang with this 27 year old. It's worn her arse out and the more botox and facial work she keeps doing to try and look younger for him - the worse she looks.

Have we told you how happy we are that you found us!!! When I joined this thread it was just a few of us that kept it up daily but now we are really getting more people joining in on convesations and everyone brings so much knowledge - I don't know about you all and I am not embarased to tell you all but as soon as I get up - first thing i do is check this thread.

Juliet's husband looks like he would rather be in the kitchen washing dishes then sitting entertaining this group of people. What conversation can toyboy have with any of these men? What would they even talk about? Doesn't she think for one second that maybe these husbands may feel a bit uncomfortable as they were probably friends with Cem? I can't imagine what they would even hold a converation about- he brings nothing to the table.
Gregor Angus is very good friends with Cem

Juliets husband does not look happy in this group of ‘family’ he looks like he would rather be on a bed of nails. As usual Juliet giving us her best look at me video. She’s an embarrassment. As for Caz and Serg, dull dull dull.
Let’s face it, the whole or of them are FREAKS

Jennyblonde

Chatty Member
So, do we think this crew brings Charley along on their nights out? Or is that a hard no in Dubai? Some of their faces tonight seem a little .... clenched 😬😬😂😂
Most definitely they do. Not sure about Dirty Juan though, think he might be a bit too calculating for that.

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
It’s the level of delusion at this point which is comical. A 7 page thread causing a hacker to get involved, I find hilarious. I don’t believe anything about this “story”, it’s beyond comical.

I am confused by this we all want to stay together as if everyone who comments on the threads is going to be sent to different corners of the internet - nothing is going to happen at all, nothing. So please don’t stress or worry.

It sounds like something Coleen Rooney did with the “random” stories … honestly, this has just made me laugh.

Hacker’s shutting down a 7 page thread because of people opinions of a woman not that many people know who she is unless they watched LOL or seen her in DM because of who she used to date. 😂
Look, if you are going to be here and doubt what is said, just say so..if I tell you my source is 100% believable, it's because it's first hand information I have

Patsy Fritatas

Pretty sure he is paying them but it’s not great for her brand. I’m not sure why she doesn’t have a professional agent and PR who can advise her on her career. Or maybe she does and they aren’t doing a great job, or maybe she doesn’t want to pay for that sort of service when Sergio is a ‘digital marketing expert’. I do feel really sorry for her, I think she was so desperate to be independent and saw influencing as her chance. BUT she needs to be more discerning and get proper high quality management. Maybe she’s hoping her 500k followers will increase dramatically once she is back on TV and she can get better brand partnerships. I hope it happens for her.
Yes it just doesn't look good right now. When you see how real influences manage the quality of their content vs how these two are doing it.

I was going to say here is an influencer who knows how to create content.

Then I realised this girl has a Tattle Life thread too😂😂

Last edited: