Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

npadcr

Chatty Member
I think this is what is going on about why the kids aren’t with her. On her podcast in December she said Cem invited her to go on a ski holiday with him and the kids- she said she was going to go. She also said they were starting one month on and off with the kids. ( I never heard of such a child custody arrangement in my life) On her podcast yesterday she let it slip and said sometimes you have a good relationship with your ex and the next day you will have a letter from their lawyer. I think he got fed up with her posting of the kids on social media. Maybe got legal involved? Also, she probably said her toyboy was coming on that ski holiday and Cem and the kids said no way.

Reactions: 7

mdaadm

Oh God... another day, another round of Caroline shaking her tatas, Sergio and his “oh my god look at theeez aaah-mayzing unbeliebabble”, Sophie and her freebie beauty treatments, and Juliet with her faux-sincere Ukraine posts. Funny how Juliet went from literally spreading her legs in the air and doing nasty crotch dances all over Courchevel to becoming a world humanitarian in about 24hours. They’re gross.

And of course once they’re home In Dubai, Sergio the Manny is immediately dispatched to play with the kids, which was just sooooo exhausting for him. Not to mention that the hideous shirt he was wearing yesterday that Caroline made fun of was a FREEBIE!! and these two morans (TM) made fun of it for being ugly! Like they literally have no idea how being an influencer works 😂 When your whole life is built on a quicksand-foundation in an elephant parking lot, you really can’t afford to bite the hand that feeds you, no matter how ugly its T shirts are....

• Haha

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Sophie is home , she’s posted a pic of her dog and her bed 😂. She must have had an early flight back or late last night I guess. Cue the endless beauty maintenance to get her back to her sparkling self. We won’t see piles of washing and ironing as she will use her gifted dry cleaning freebies.

• Sick

Jennyblonde

Chatty Member
She waves him off like he's a 7 year old off on his first trip alone, dressed in his new clothes😆 The way she says "I love you" sounded less than convincing!
He's such a tool🤮

• Haha

npadcr

Chatty Member
Does Dirty Juan/IQ27 not know how to dress himself? I mean does he need a tailor to dress him in his first holy communion suit? This arse didn't grow up living this type of lifestyle - he definetly is taking advantage of everything she can provide for him. If she was to be out of the picture do you think he would be having someone dress him - I would say not! The dance of them in front of ghost hotel- looks like a mother/son dance at a wedding. I agree with others on here- this has to be a business arrangement. She isn't a stupid woman for sure, she is a shrewd businesswoman not to be tricked easily. So either she is totally blindsided by this manipulator who will use her for everything he can get or she agreed to a business relationship and goes along with it all. He absolutely fights her for camera time- in videos and pictures, he can't let her have the limelight and that is going to eventually take it's toll on her.

Reactions: 6

Jennyblonde

Chatty Member
On her stories just now, she's doing a photo shoot and IQ0 says to her ' you're looking very tired honey' !!!

She needs to get her arse in gear and get rid of him sooner rather than later

• Angry

Twixchick

Maybe forgetting to do the ESTA was a ploy by Caroline in order to give her the opportunity to consult with her divorce lawyers away from Sergio 🤣

• Haha

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Oh my..the 10000 stories this morning of him setting up the balloons..in his little undies 😂😂😂😂.. So unsexy ! Am all for boxers ☺.
Here we go again on a trip because of course they so need it with all that work they put in and especially to recuperate from the month long previous trip 😂.
Well we know this trip is a gift from Kristin Tutor and once again a free trip..
Cue tomorrow, the "zuitcases, oh my Gad look at zis", the driver picking them up, the check in, the airport lounge with the champagne, the airplane seats, the airplane food "Ah..maaazing" ..rinse and repeat

• Haha

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
WHAT IS SHE WEARING?? It's a wedding not an 80s theme hooker party! I mean look at all the other guests, long elegant dresses..the dress looks like it came from Forever 21 with the cheap rhinestone band which is not even properly sewed in. I don't know what she was going for but she looks like a cheap hoe. Look at how elegant and beautiful Nina Ali is.. I think CS thought by dressing like that she would look like someone closer to IQ27 age.. Thing is, even 27 year olds dress elegantly at a wedding

mdaadm

I’m actually confused as to why they are even in Courchevel. It’s half term, everyone is there with kids. It’s weird for Caroline to glom onto Juliet’s vacation without even having her own kids around. I suspect this was meant to be where the kids were going to join Caroline, and maybe something went wrong? Maybe Cem put his foot down, or maybe the kids refused to join. The kids are very noticeably absent from social lately. Could be that Cem has asserted some authority over how much they appear onscreen - it’s the classic divorced-Real housewife scenario - Brandy, Sutton and several others from other franchises have had issues with their ex husbands not giving clearance for kids to appear.

mdaadm

God these people are so gross, always slobbering all over each other with their nauseating wet kisses. “My brother!” “My family!” “The most incredible human” “look at these (hideous) flowers!“ “Oh my god the ballooooooons!!!!!” That Red1bitcoin character is giving me deezgusting vibes 😬
Clown lips, Dirty Juan, and their unholy gang of lowlife thugs are just manifesting their way through their shallow empty lives, one godawful outfit at a time.

• Haha

mdaadm

This is Sophie’s payback for accepting those freebie stays at the ghost hotel in Dubai 🤣.
She must be mortified at having to host these two inconsiderate, classless fools at her boyfriend’s chalet 🤦🏽‍♀️. Do you think the four of them will sit around the dinner table tonight to discuss what’s going on in Ukraine or will Sergio just be filming the amaaaaazing biew and the unbeliebable caviar while Caroline shakes her tatas at the camera?!

• Haha

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Juliets husband does not look happy in this group of ‘family’ he looks like he would rather be on a bed of nails. As usual Juliet giving us her best look at me video. She’s an embarrassment. As for Caz and Serg, dull dull dull.

• Haha

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Interesting that without CS, we have had not many stories from IQ27.. Proves he's nothing without her.. But rest assured now that she's in the NY, then St Barts, we will have PLENTY to comment on lol..

Last edited:
  • Haha

vjbdlnmp

Can you imagine having no shame (or money) when the bill arrives and you have no intention of paying it? He is so entitled and thinks her rich friends are happy to pay for him/them. Her friends may not say anything but must surely notice. Let’s see how long they want to keep their company.
I know right, you know they have this guy's number. For some reason he thinks that everywhere he goes it is a free ride because he is with CS. He wears the same clothes all the time, pants and tops, I have seen them on him all the time. Trust me he is such a loudmouth that if any of these get rich quick schemes he has invested in made any money he would be shouting it from the rooftops. He hasn't had a job in years, any money he made playing soccer is long gone spent to keep him afloat. I would imagine Cem cut off any contributions to the household the day she got married as he isn't going to support IQ to live in that house Cem will continue to pay for the children to include school, and health insurance but he isn't going to cover for these two to live off of him hence they are living in a small 3 bedroom apartment.

• Haha