Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's okay- we all know where to go. I just posted for everyone to move over here - the other one will close down soon

Thanks copied and pasted title to get it right but then that extra word appeared 🤣 and got it wrong!!!

Anyway...let's carry on....👍

Reactions: 1
Their health/travel insurance will most likely not be valid if they have an accident while not wearing a helmet. I wonder who pays for Sergio’s health/travel insurance, I think I can guess.

They could do with some ski lessons, on the beginners slopes. I bet Caz is fuming that Juliet is an accomplished skier

Yay! Thank you for the 3rd thread! Just too bad it added "influencer" as she's not deserving of that title 😂
Heading over now to see the bozos on the slopes..be back for comments 😜

They are wearing helmets today I see, except the pea brained moron only has his sitting on his head and not strapped correctly beneath his chin.

I guess his hair is more important to him than his brain, which I guess is not surprising considering how little use he has for his brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think they all had so much to drink yesterday during the day that there has been a big fall out? Strange that Caroline snd Sergio are sitting alone instead of surrounded by wealthy business people like they normally are?

Woohooo it looks like the whole gang is here - thanks to 90Sgal for setting us up!! So time to catch up on the bozos on the slopes!

They are at Cap Horn! (my favorite place there BTW 😁).. As predicted, THAT they did tag because it's THE place to be on the slopes there 🙄. Not like that dinky restaurant they were at last night 😂.

I couldn't stand if my husband would constantly say to me "look at deez one".. What the heck, is she just an object or what (clearly).

And I don't know how many "look at deez biew guys" I can take.. It's the SAME ONE AS YESTERDAY you dumb moron!
What's up with Sophie and Juliet not skiing with the 2 clowns of the slopes? Oh wait, the day is not over, probably a get together tonight.. Gaia? La Mangeoire ? Caves ? Which shall it be 🤔😂

Hey, there is everybody. I just went on to the other site to post and saw this.
Do you think they all had so much to drink yesterday during the day that there has been a big fall out? Strange that Caroline snd Sergio are sitting alone instead of surrounded by wealthy business people like they normally are?
Well from the looks of Juliet's behavior on stage I would say for sure she was overserved. And Caroline hasn't seen a bottle of champs or wine that she doesn't like so you know she was buzzing. Our toyboy giglio was quite upset when he wife told him he had to carry her skis all the way up the hill. This guy really is a pieced of work- that's how lazy he is with staff waiting on him at home all the time. She just loves to embarrass him now in public on the gram- I think she is doing it on purpose.

Reactions: 3
I saw Juliet is skiing with the family and some friends today and Sophie skiing also but she didn't post much..maybe bf doesn't like it

They are at Cap Horn! (my favorite place there BTW 😁).. As predicted, THAT they did tag because it's THE place to be on the slopes there 🙄. Not like that dinky restaurant they were at last night 😂.

I couldn't stand if my husband would constantly say to me "look at deez one".. What the heck, is she just an object or what (clearly).

And I don't know how many "look at deez biew guys" I can take.. It's the SAME ONE AS YESTERDAY you dumb moron!
What's up with Sophie and Juliet not skiing with the 2 clowns of the slopes? Oh wait, the day is not over, probably a get together tonight.. Gaia? La Mangeoire ? Caves ? Which shall it be 🤔😂
Ahahaha, when he says "look at deez one" and he says it constantly it just shows how insincere it really is meant. And she just sits there with those clown lips like she is something. It's great that you know these places because I have no idea where they are but the place they were at yesterday looked like a corner in a breakfast restaurant. That Caroline can put down some food and alcohol, damn!

They could do with some ski lessons, on the beginners slopes. I bet Caz is fuming that Juliet is an accomplished skier
That is the best part- Juliet is a better skier than clown lips. Caroline puts on the outfit and walks around the resort like she is something important. It's all about being seen. That is the one thing these two have in common they are both fake as F...K, and are all about being in front of that camera. Of course she left Cem because he refused to be a lap dog like this guy is- Cem has more respect for himself than to be embarrassed, humiliated, made fun of, and the rest of the way she treats her toy boy.

Oh my where do I begin- first of all my eyes cannot undo the video of him doing a dance like he is an male stripper- I know my vision will be forever impaired after watching that. Also, nice try Caroline saying "here comes the love of my life " ummmmmm, don't know who you thought would even for a second think you meant that with any feelings. I think you have been overserved again! That seems like the only time you show him affection is when you have drank to much. I get it - I would have to be alchohol infused as well. What was with him sticking his face in the snow saying that sums up his day. He is a healthy 27 year old supposedly athlete and he can't hang for a day of skiing.

I saw Juliet is skiing with the family and some friends today and Sophie skiing also but she didn't post much..maybe bf doesn't like it
Maybe Juliet is reading our post here and sees now what a fool Caroline thinks she really is? They are what I call superficial friends- they don't have a deep relationship - just there to hopefully have their pictures taken.

Thanks copied and pasted title to get it right but then that extra word appeared 🤣 and got it wrong!!!

Anyway...let's carry on....👍
we are already on page 2 - so glad you did it early. we don't want to lose one post.

Ahahaha, when he says "look at deez one" and he says it constantly it just shows how insincere it really is meant. And she just sits there with those clown lips like she is something. It's great that you know these places because I have no idea where they are but the place they were at yesterday looked like a corner in a breakfast restaurant. That Caroline can put down some food and alcohol, damn!

That is the best part- Juliet is a better skier than clown lips. Caroline puts on the outfit and walks around the resort like she is something important. It's all about being seen. That is the one thing these two have in common they are both fake as F...K, and are all about being in front of that camera. Of course she left Cem because he refused to be a lap dog like this guy is- Cem has more respect for himself than to be embarrassed, humiliated, made fun of, and the rest of the way she treats her toy boy.
Yes exactly...and right after a health clinic? I don't buy it..they must have pretended in front of the cameras to be eating healthy but in reality were eating normal as there is NO WAY you can do that. They really specify it before you leave to ease into it eating normally again.

Regarding the restaurant last night, you know, had it been a known place, we would have had a whole chapter about it.. Let's see tonight (cringing already)

That little shoulder shimmy boob-shaking maneuver she does all the time is even grosser than sergio’s faux stripper moves. She shakes her fake tatas as though someone out there might actually find her sexy??? Lol! She is about as sexless as they come, and honestly so is he.
I think Juliet and fam are skiing and holidaying with other friends (You know, other normal people who actually bring their kids on family holidays). It actually made me feel a teeeeeny bit sad seeing Caroline and Sergio sitting alone at their loser table for two at today’s lunch. Those outdoor party lunch spots are meant to be enjoyed by large groups of friends at big tables, that’s what’s so fun about them. Sitting there alone with your honeeeeeee is just sad!

• Heart
Reactions: 7