Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh My God what is she wearing? I'm mortified for her! That dress is so short. It's hideous!!! You can see what she had for breakfast!! Why did she go to a wedding wearing such a trashy dress??? Also the overly high shoes and legs on display?! Very strange when you see what the other guests are wearing. Maybe that's why they left early? Also that wedding looked like hard work. Very noisy and annoying lol

Screenshot_20220322-202226_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
I wonder why they left early? Is it possible she was asked to leave because of what she was wearing? Or had too much to drink maybe?

Yikes! 😬😬 did she say something to upset Maria Doyle!
Yes, I posted this, this morning.
What a Mess eh

Are
I wonder why they left early? Is it possible she was asked to leave because of what she was wearing? Or had too much to drink maybe?
Are they off to St Barts tomorrow 🤫

Oh My God what is she wearing? I'm mortified for her! That dress is so short. It's hideous!!! You can see what she had for breakfast!! Why did she go to a wedding wearing such a trashy dress??? Also the overly high shoes and legs on display?! Very strange when you see what the other guests are wearing. Maybe that's why they left early? Also that wedding looked like hard work. Very noisy and annoying lol

View attachment 1143783
Yes, I posted this earlier today.
Total Mess eh

Reactions: 1
Definitely because of the dress. She was the odd one out, all the other women seemed to be wearing long gowns.

Yes, I posted this, this morning.
What a Mess eh

Are

Are they off to St Barts tomorrow 🤫

Yes, I posted this earlier today.
Total Mess eh
It's like yesterday's make-up with another layer added.

Compared to everyone else, she looked so cheap at the wedding.

Reactions: 4
I thought her dress was fowl. It really did look cheap and did her no favours. This was a time to really dress up and they both failed miserably. He needs to start blagging for someone to send him some new shoes pronto. Maybe he should update his manifestation drawing on the bathroom wall 🙄

Reactions: 4

View attachment 1143783
This is what you call being a disrespectful guest for the bride, groom and cultures of the couple. Clown Lips and Dirty Juan/IQ27 think of no one but themselves and what they can gain from being on social media. I would be insulted and hurt if I was the bride/groom to have someone show up like a call girl from Vegas. I am sure she got liquored up and made a fool of herself

Well good on her to send him to the "office" a bit away from her. This guy couldn't be more toxic..But then again maybe she's just hungover, we would be so lucky if she was finally seeing the Light 😅
I think they had a argument as she probably made a scene at the wedding. He videoed her walking into their apartment by herself with no shoes on looking like she was wasted. He is such an annoying little bug- like a little kid waiting for the next birthday party or vacation.

I thought her dress was fowl. It really did look cheap and did her no favours. This was a time to really dress up and they both failed miserably. He needs to start blagging for someone to send him some new shoes pronto. Maybe he should update his manifestation drawing on the bathroom wall 🙄
She insulted the bride/groom by dressing like a Vegas call girl. I wrote earlier she disrespected the couple and their cultures.

Starting to see a strong resemblance!
Wow, this is scary.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well good on her to send him to the "office" a bit away from her. This guy couldn't be more toxic..But then again maybe she's just hungover, we would be so lucky if she was finally seeing the Light 😅

Yes, office for a pool boy !!

Interesting that he doesn't tag the beach club, clearly only tags for payment !

God these people are so gross, always slobbering all over each other with their nauseating wet kisses. “My brother!” “My family!” “The most incredible human” “look at these (hideous) flowers!“ “Oh my god the ballooooooons!!!!!” That Red1bitcoin character is giving me deezgusting vibes 😬
Clown lips, Dirty Juan, and their unholy gang of lowlife thugs are just manifesting their way through their shallow empty lives, one godawful outfit at a time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you see the team meeting? IQ27 and two interns looking terrified? I'm sure the tech giants must be quaking in their boots knowing IQ27 has big business plans!!

They didn’t look terrified to me, they looked like they weren’t sure why they were there listening to Sergio’s bullshit. I think Sergio thinks he is earning every penny of his lifestyle by ‘working’ with Caroline on their ‘brand’.

• Haha
Yep, the teen daughter is being rolled out now, filtered to within an inch of her likeness, just like her mother !!

I think she's preggo 🤯
Nah, that is her big stomach that gets distended when she drink alcohol and eats the wrong food. She has talked about it on her podcast. She has problems with her gut health. She said on her recent podcast that she has started a diet as she has been eating alot recently. I have seen her stomach blow up like that. She isn't going to have a baby anytime soon - she said that she is very happy with the famly she has and she is in no hurry to change her family size. All that IVF is noting more than a story line.

You know I torture myself weekly and listen to her podcast ( I just can't stop listening to it even though it is so bad) but his week is such a joke. She is talking about getting organized and she is cleary reading off a list that she found on the internet and is she is injecting her own personal life with this list and it is a joke. She is talking about how she sets a alarm clock to get up early (sure, yeah we believe that) and she cooks food in batches so she can freeze meals for the week ( sure, she hasn't cooked ever and in fact has two cooks) then she talk about how she and Dirty Juan/ IQ27 take on so much work that they never complete anything. (well that is right, they don't complete anything). She did say that Dirty Juan/IQ27 is the king of procrastenation and she has to always tell him to finish things ( that's of no surprise) The worst think ever is she said that her looks are her work. Well, she should be working in the mall in the pet store because her looks are horrific. How in the world does she have a stylist and come out looking like a hooker and a cheap one at that. She said that we all should have a sergio in our lives so we will always have a packer in our lives. Okay, when I heard that I decided enough, I can't listen to anymore...............ARGGHHHH she is just awful. Again, sorry for the rambling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve listened to about five minutes but it sounds like she is reading off something. Life hacks huh? Most people your age CS have this down pat.