Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
L
Also, poor Caroline doesn’t seem to realize that viewers (at least American viewers) can’t stand to see lazy hands-off moms on real Housewives. Even the vilest housewives seem to be pretty good moms, and audiences find it really endearing when Housewives have genuine, authentic relationships with their family. Like, Lisa Rinna is vile and awful, but people love her relationship ship with Harry Hamlin because the dude keeps it real. Teresa is god-awful, but damn she seems like a hands on mom. Ditto Heather Dubrow. Viewers need something to relate to in order to buy into the aspirational part (and forgive the trashy part). Caroline is the opposite of relatable, she acts like a high school mean girl and people are honestly going to hate this vibe of hers when RHOD comes out.
This pic sums Caroline up pretty well- look at the caption - straight from Mean Girls. She posted this is the v v early days of her affair with Sergio, the date pretty much proves that it was an affair! And yet she is such a massive starfucker that she left this on her grid because it has Lady Gaga in it!
View attachment 1092070
[
That photo is the definition of “Suck Up”

Oh I am amused by the “hacker” business.

I mean, why would a hacker shutdown a forum because a troll got into her account.

Let’s be realistic - their is currently a war happening between the Ukraine & Russia & anonymous one of the largest hacker group in the world , amongst others hackers (greys, white black hats coming together) are currently penetrating the Russian intelligence sites & continuously bringing down various sites at a ridiculous rate - but CS has a hacker working on bringing a public forum sharing opinions down !!! I mean, 😂

Do you think CS has that level of importance ?
I think not.

Hackers bringing down tattle because there is a 6/7 page forum on CS …. 😂😂😂
Which means you are actually doubting the info I was given? Would you like me to get proof for you? Believe me my source won't have a problem

Reactions: 1
Also, poor Caroline doesn’t seem to realize that viewers (at least American viewers) can’t stand to see lazy hands-off moms on real Housewives. Even the vilest housewives seem to be pretty good moms, and audiences find it really endearing when Housewives have genuine, authentic relationships with their family. Like, Lisa Rinna is vile and awful, but people love her relationship ship with Harry Hamlin because the dude keeps it real. Teresa is god-awful, but damn she seems like a hands on mom. Ditto Heather Dubrow. Viewers need something to relate to in order to buy into the aspirational part (and forgive the trashy part). Caroline is the opposite of relatable, she acts like a high school mean girl and people are honestly going to hate this vibe of hers when RHOD comes out.
This pic sums Caroline up pretty well- look at the caption - straight from Mean Girls. She posted this is the v v early days of her affair with Sergio, the date pretty much proves that it was an affair! And yet she is such a massive starfucker that she left this on her grid because it has Lady Gaga in it!
View attachment 1092070
Just noticed that Shiva liked and commented on this post so she must have been aware that she was starting to sneak around to see him because this is dated in May, 2019 and she met him in April.

Which means you are actually doubting the info I was given? Would you like me to get proof for you? Believe me my source won't have a problem
I have already commented on a nasty response sent to me- let it go, not worth it.

I am going to ignore if I get a response like that last one I am not being insulted by whomever this is. I thought perhaps I overacted but I see you are feeling the same way- let 's move on and ignore.

It’s the level of delusion at this point which is comical. A 7 page thread causing a hacker to get involved, I find hilarious. I don’t believe anything about this “story”, it’s beyond comical.

I am confused by this we all want to stay together as if everyone who comments on the threads is going to be sent to different corners of the internet - nothing is going to happen at all, nothing. So please don’t stress or worry.

It sounds like something Coleen Rooney did with the “random” stories … honestly, this has just made me laugh.

Hacker’s shutting down a 7 page thread because of people opinions of a woman not that many people know who she is unless they watched LOL or seen her in DM because of who she used to date. 😂
Look, if you are going to be here and doubt what is said, just say so..if I tell you my source is 100% believable, it's because it's first hand information I have

Thank you for your input but no need to make me or anyone else feel like you are mocking any of us. I will leave it at that- but not digging the tone right now. Might just be me taking this out of content but I think you get the point.

Yes, I made a comment on that earlier. My 9 year old son went out to play with a similiar hat with a pompom ball on the top.

You are reading a tone that isn’t there in what I am writing.

And I am NOT (sorry needed to edit : wrote to quickly) mocking you or anyone, no one at all.
I am confused and amused at the scenario it all.

Look, if you are going to be here and doubt what is said, just say so..if I tell you my source is 100% believable, it's because it's first hand information I have
Again, I am not doubting YOU.
I asked you if I had read it incorrectly and said maybe I had confused myself - I said that.

Just noticed that Shiva liked and commented on this post so she must have been aware that she was starting to sneak around to see him because this is dated in May, 2019 and she met him in April.

I have already commented on a nasty response sent to me- let it go, not worth it.

I am going to ignore if I get a response like that last one I am not being insulted by whomever this is. I thought perhaps I overacted but I see you are feeling the same way- let 's move on and ignore.

I am not insulting ANYONE or doubting.
There was no tone.

I haven’t (if you meant myself) left ANY nasty comments - and if you think so, please specify because I don’t not believe that to be the case.

You are reading a tone that isn’t there in what I am writing.

And I am NOT (sorry needed to edit : wrote to quickly) mocking you or anyone, no one at all.
I am confused and amused at the scenario it all.

Again, I am not doubting YOU.
I asked you if I had read it incorrectly and said maybe I had confused myself - I said that.

I am not insulting ANYONE or doubting.
There was no tone.

I haven’t (if you meant myself) left ANY nasty comments - and if you think so, please specify because I don’t not believe that to be the case.
No worries, sometimes messages can be misunderstood or misinterpreted ☮

Reactions: 2
Honeeeeeeeees!!!!! Please no disagreements in thheeeese group. Its so amazing!!! Look at theeese wan!!!! So cute!! Now let's get back to business 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No worries, sometimes messages can be misunderstood or misinterpreted ☮
I don’t think I have ever mocked another commenter on here, and I have been on quite a few threads. I understand things get lost & misconstrued - we all do it.

Believe me this is a very tame thread - other threads would want & expect a form of evidence (not even kidding) but as I said - I am confused by the message so I merely asked if I had read it wrong & as the scenario in my head was becoming highly amused by my (extremely over active imagination) it’s own interpretation.

Honeeeeeeeees!!!!! Please no disagreements in thheeeese group. Its so amazing!!! Look at theeese wan!!!! So cute!! Now let's get back to business 😂😂
Kinda confused myself by it all … 😂

Reactions: 3
L

That photo is the definition of “Suck Up”
I know right? I see this picture of one that shows lets
I don’t think I have ever mocked another commenter on here, and I have been on quite a few threads. I understand things get lost & misconstrued - we all do it.

Believe me this is a very tame thread - other threads would want & expect a form of evidence (not even kidding) but as I said - I am confused by the message so I merely asked if I had read it wrong & as the scenario in my head was becoming highly amused by my (extremely over active imagination) it’s own interpretation.

Agreed, lets move on.

Agreed, things get lost in translation - time to move on .

Let's always make this a nice place to come and have a good laugh as we all need it at times. Everyone here is so nice, kind and always bringing good information, it's nice. Anybody have any idea about there new youtube account that they are advertising? It says click here for more info- anybody done it yet? What can the possibly be up to now?

Yes, Let’s See it 👍
Why are we doing this to each other?

Let's always make this a nice place to come and have a good laugh as we all need it at times. Everyone here is so nice, kind and always bringing good information, it's nice. Anybody have any idea about there new youtube account that they are advertising? It says click here for more info- anybody done it yet? What can the possibly be up to now?

I an not going to participate anymore if this banter keeps going back and forth- she will have won by shutting us down.

Not sure what is going on now but this is not who we all were a few days ago. We got through one misunderstanding and now another one is brewing. I am not going to join in any more if we are starting this crap. She will have got what she wants.

God, he looks like a sleazy 16year old in that photo, what the hell did she see in him, other than the fact a young kid was interested in her. It baffles me.
It is pretty disturbing isn't it. You know what I have noticed that even he has aged and not in a good way and he isn only 27 - I think he is already haiving botox or a really strong filter. Not the least bit appealing to me.

Last edited:

I an not going to participate anymore if this banter keeps going back and forth- she will have won by shutting us down.

Not sure what is going on now but this is not who we all were a few days ago. We got through one misunderstanding and now another one is brewing. I am not going to join in any more if we are starting this crap. She will have got what she wants.

It is pretty disturbing isn't it. You know what I have noticed that even he has aged and not in a good way and he isn only 27 - I think he is already haiving botox or a really strong filter. Not the least bit appealing to me.

I don’t think this is a bad place. I don’t believe anyone has been nasty, rude or mean to another commenter on this thread.

I don’t believe anyone is has said anything to another person on here either.

People ask question when information is put into a forum - by the looks of it some people only participate in this thread only (which is fine) and maybe don’t have an idea what happens on other threads when things like this appear on the thread - because obviously people are maybe false, themselves planting info, etc so people ask and obviously people are sceptical of information & how it came out.

This isn’t a case of banter, it’s people asking questions - querying information & source gather as such (again, some threads have over 100 pages and it’s hardcore) but this isn’t the case on this thread it’s very tame as I said earlier.

But if you don’t want to participate that is your choice, it doesn’t mean she’s won or the thread would close.

What I have wrote is not coming from a mean spirited nasty awful way - it’s coming from a kind place.

But no one has been mean or nasty on this thread. This is is a nice thread.

Nothing is brewing.

That’s all I am saying on the matter.
Back to CS.

Reactions: 4
So where do we think they are heading to next? Perhaps home to see the children for a bit or is it on the paid holiday wedding gift from Kristen Tutor. Either way at some point they have to be exhausted from traveling, maybe even for these two how can you stay away from home for so long?

So where do we think they are heading to next? Perhaps home to see the children for a bit or is it on the paid holiday wedding gift from Kristen Tutor. Either way at some point they have to be exhausted from traveling, maybe even for these two how can you stay away from home for so long?
Great question!! I would imagine tomorrow will be a trip to airport, filming luggage, getting off plane, filming luggage and throw in a few “amazing and epic” from IQ27 and it will be a typical day

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thats it. I'd find all that travel, dragging luggage from place to place, and living out of a suitcase for weeks and weeks exhausting.

Someone named Sophies boyfriend....wondered how you knew who he was?

Seeing as he was the CEO of Aviva (and not a magician as I first googled 🤣) can just imagine how he feels with the friends turning up and crashing at his place....😒🙄

Not only can she not find the peanut butter but she can't seem to figure out how to open a kitchen cupboard by herself😂. Get his poor creature back to Dubai and her home helps quickly!!!! And IQ27 just LOVES that they have sooooo much luggage. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Sophie is home , she’s posted a pic of her dog and her bed 😂. She must have had an early flight back or late last night I guess. Cue the endless beauty maintenance to get her back to her sparkling self. We won’t see piles of washing and ironing as she will use her gifted dry cleaning freebies.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Just saw the latest videos.. "where are you goin honeee wid no sooooz" 😂😂. Again with the suitcase count..it's the same suitcases from when you left to Madrid to Paris to the clinic to Courchevel..do you think it makes you look rich Sergio?
Taking a helicopter into Geneva Airport would have been the way to do it especially the price is about 2000€ for a 30mn flight versus a 2h30 car ride.. Probably couldn't find a helicopter company to comp them