Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was a Narcissistic little tit even then !!!

I cant believe any woman would want to be away so often to so many different places without her children. The odd trip away with your partner yes ok even if he, IQ27, is a massive pain in the ass. But surely it's time for her to take the kids. Maybe the NYC trip will be for the kids. Let's wait and see!! Anyone want to place a bet? Will she take them? Will she not take them?

Oh dear god he's showing the staff packing their bags. He just cant help himself can he? Disgusting arrogant man.
How can she be taking them out of School?
Don’t think they’ll be going in a million years.

Attachments

Last edited:
He was a Narcissistic little tit even then !!!

How can she be taking them out of School?
Don’t think they’ll be going in a million years.
OH Lord I hate to say this but.....he looks like a little brat!!!!! Look at how he has his sister's arm-he like has it in a grab hold. HIs parent's must have brought him up to think he was some latin prince. I am married to a latin man and in most families the males are catered to at least in my husband's family they were. But, my husband parent's had him working delivering newspapers when he was 10, helping out in the family business after school and every weekend and made him pay for his college tutition. And they are a wealthy family. So, this little boy just grew up to be a manipulative, entitled narcissistic.

Forgot to mention this, he is now showing off his body more- look at his instagram pictures and you can see his has more muscles in his arms and they make sure the pictures all show that. Plus, he is doing those God awful images of him with no shirt on.....talk about conceited! Meanwhile, she looks like ten miles of bad road (my grandma says that all the time, hahaha) and that is with makeup and hair done plus a filter for her images. I can't imagine how bad she looks without makeup. Why did she bother to go to a health clinic for a week- what a complete waste of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes but being invited to the same wedding is not Nina Ali's fault.. If you look, they don't really hang out
Yes, they did. She was the one filming, having a photo with them & sitting on the same table for the Meal. You would not do that if you we’re the opposite of CS. You would just avoid her. 🤷🏻‍♀️
There’s a Saying
“Birds of a Feather, Stick Together”

Last edited:
I can’t believe there’s another badly organised holiday/trip and she’s got no ESTA to get in the country. They went somewhere else not long ago and it had to be postponed due to the covid regulations of travelling between one country and other. I expect another member of her team is in for an arse kicking.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Will she enjoy some time to herself and some quiet reflection? OR will she miss him more than ever and be desperate to get back to being smothered and controlled.

• Haha
She waves him off like he's a 7 year old off on his first trip alone, dressed in his new clothes😆 The way she says "I love you" sounded less than convincing!
He's such a tool🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its like when I was sending my daughter off to University for the first time, 'Mom, I don't want to go' !! 'Go, you have to go darling, I love you, I will see you soon "

He really is a simpleton ! and for all her personality faults and maybe using him to try to make of a go of being an influencer, I just don't see what she can find even remotely attractive or interesting about him.

Reactions: 5
Caroline definitely didn’t seem sad waving him
off.

I have no idea how you forget an ESTA
She was definitely not sad. In fairness she is very controlled in showing no emotion. I'd say she was delighted to be getting rid of him for a while! But she doesn't give anything away!

She waves him off like he's a 7 year old off on his first trip alone, dressed in his new clothes😆 The way she says "I love you" sounded less than convincing!
He's such a tool🤮
I think for a moment he was going to stay and she was thinking 'no fecking way are you staying mate!! Get on that plane!!" 😂😂😂

He's such a tool🤮
He just couldn't wait to get on the plane and film his glass of champagne! What an arse he is!!

She is just happy to be at home with her dogs without him there. Maybe there is a normal woman in there underneath the faux 'Im so loved up with IQ27' exterior after all?

Oh Lord, this idiot is actually in my city now!!! Yuck! She must think she is really special that she can twice go to airports to get into the US without the proper paperwork. Absolutely loved to see her turned away. Next time be prepared lady! how does this woman not have the proper paperwork in advance to her travels? He does, but she doesn't? Hmmm, looks like he is paying more attention to his needs then hers. As much as these two morans hire and she brags about having staff- someone can't be assigned to keeping up with travel requirements? He is absolutely nauseating to watch but did notice he isn't carring his purple YSL backpack or did I just miss it? She was so happy to send him on his way and that little pout he does and says "I am really going to cry" is beyond cringeworthy.

She was definitely not sad. In fairness she is very controlled in showing no emotion. I'd say she was delighted to be getting rid of him for a while! But she doesn't give anything away!

I think for a moment he was going to stay and she was thinking 'no fecking way are you staying mate!! Get on that plane!!" 😂😂😂

He just couldn't wait to get on the plane and film his glass of champagne! What an arse he is!!

She is just happy to be at home with her dogs without him there. Maybe there is a normal woman in there underneath the faux 'Im so loved up with IQ27' exterior after all?
The only reason he is in first class is because of her, in fact the only reason that man even exist is because of her.

Will she enjoy some time to herself and some quiet reflection? OR will she miss him more than ever and be desperate to get back to being smothered and controlled.
She has to have a sense of freedom, no one can be with someone as annoying as that child is and not need a break. She says it all the time he doesn't leave her alone.

He doesnt leave her alone because whos going to pay for the restaurants and shopping if she's not there? 😂

When she waved him off it was like she was waving off her child at summer camp 🤔🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its like when I was sending my daughter off to University for the first time, 'Mom, I don't want to go' !! 'Go, you have to go darling, I love you, I will see you soon "

He really is a simpleton ! and for all her personality faults and maybe using him to try to make of a go of being an influencer, I just don't see what she can find even remotely attractive or interesting about him.
What could she possibly have in common with a 26 yr old who can't even speak her language properly

Reactions: 8
Oh Lord, this idiot is actually in my city now!!! Yuck! She must think she is really special that she can twice go to airports to get into the US without the proper paperwork. Absolutely loved to see her turned away. Next time be prepared lady! how does this woman not have the proper paperwork in advance to her travels? He does, but she doesn't? Hmmm, looks like he is paying more attention to his needs then hers. As much as these two morans hire and she brags about having staff- someone can't be assigned to keeping up with travel requirements? He is absolutely nauseating to watch but did notice he isn't carring his purple YSL backpack or did I just miss it? She was so happy to send him on his way and that little pout he does and says "I am really going to cry" is beyond cringeworthy.

The only reason he is in first class is because of her, in fact the only reason that man even exist is because of her.

She has to have a sense of freedom, no one can be with someone as annoying as that child is and not need a break. She says it all the time he doesn't leave her alone.
There's no way she 'forgot' to get an ESTA, this is all done for attention, but she's not fooling anyone. But she's probably glad to be rid of him for a day

I wonder how he will know where to go when he gets to NYC
Sugar momma probably pinned the directions to his t-shirt!

I wonder how he will know where to go when he gets to NYC
Sugar momma probably pinned the directions to his t-shirt!

Last edited:
Crime is really, really bad in New York. People are getting attacked at an alarming rate. I won't even go into the city anymore as it is very dangerous. IQ27 is probably hiding out in his hotel room scared to go out until his mama arrives tomorrow to hold his hand. Either way, they need to aware of the crime rate especially people being attacked is real. She must be coming here for RHOD because I see that NIna Ali just left NYC this morning to go back to Dubai. Of course as graceful and classly as she is she posted a simple image of the city and said, see you soon NYC. These two make every frekin trip a huge deal. Also, did anyone notice what he said on his stories the other night when of course he went out to dinner with clown lips and two of her friends? IQ27 said, look at these 2 beauiful women and clown lips said, no their are 3 of us and he said I am talking about these two and filmed her girlfriends while she sat there. He friend gave her a look like OMG this is so uncomfortable. This guy is a jerk! What is it about him that she sees and we don't.

Reactions: 6
This just shows what complete Numpties they both are.
SHORTS, when it’s only March in New York !!!
For a week before, the forecast was for bitter Cold weather. 🤩
Anyone with half a brain, would check the Weather forecast before they set off, or at least have a pair of Trousers in their hand luggage just in case.
Zero Travel credentials 🥴🙄
And with them CONSTANT travelling you’d think they would be toatalkt on the ball with every aspect 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Crime is really, really bad in New York. People are getting attacked at an alarming rate. I won't even go into the city anymore as it is very dangerous. IQ27 is probably hiding out in his hotel room scared to go out until his mama arrives tomorrow to hold his hand. Either way, they need to aware of the crime rate especially people being attacked is real. She must be coming here for RHOD because I see that NIna Ali just left NYC this morning to go back to Dubai. Of course as graceful and classly as she is she posted a simple image of the city and said, see you soon NYC. These two make every frekin trip a huge deal. Also, did anyone notice what he said on his stories the other night when of course he went out to dinner with clown lips and two of her friends? IQ27 said, look at these 2 beauiful women and clown lips said, no their are 3 of us and he said I am talking about these two and filmed her girlfriends while she sat there. He friend gave her a look like OMG this is so uncomfortable. This guy is a jerk! What is it about him that she sees and we don't.
In fairness I was about 27 the first time I went to New York and I was a bit frightened to go out lol. Then I realised it was safe!

Saw that. It was cringe!! Imagine a 27 year old guys speaking to a group of 40 something women. Like that. 🤮🤢