Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness what a moron with his tripod walking around NY! He's really like a 14 year old with his toys, I would be sooo embarrassed to be walking next to him with that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. He every day shows us that he's really immature and so not manly at all. How low has she gone it's incredible. She must somewhere deep inside be embarrassed otherwise I don't get it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness what a moron with his tripod walking around NY! He's really like a 14 year old with his toys, I would be sooo embarrassed to be walking next to him with that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. He every day shows us that he's really immature and so not manly at all. How low has she gone it's incredible. She must somewhere deep inside be embarrassed otherwise I don't get it
And you can bet your bottom dollar she paid for all those toys!

Reactions: 3
And she would love to play it off like this he is some wordly traveler with class and wordly experience. He busy cheap flowers form the local corner store, walks around with a frekin tripod to film like he is some movie producer! She has to a some point be embarrased by his behavior. I mean she was married to Cem who at least has class and acted appropriately. He is plain wierd and embarrasing. Remember when they were in Paris and he let all the balloons go in the air from the hotel balcony? What about when he tried to say he was the bridge that is actually closed now and threw away the key and kept the lock. I mean it is things like that he does that show his immaturity, and pure arrogance for thinking he knows everything. Crime is so bad in New York City right now, I wouldn't be walking those streets.

OMG, I would be mortified. This manchild is so embarrasing she can't possibly justify this elementary school behavior. All he does screams, "look at me, look at me"- the question is how does she stand being in his company and faking this happy couple.

Iโ€™m there the week after ๐Ÿ˜‚, I would film them walking down the street and shout honneyyyyyyy, smazzzzzinnnnggg
That would be awesome............would love it!!!

I saw that and thought the same!
I am telling you this SOB is doing that crap on purpose. He is slowly making her look bad bothy physically and mentally and he is hoping to come out the shining star. I can't stand him. I only hope that once that show airs people will dig up the true information on this giglio. He has to have a history. You don't get this good at being manipulative without previous experience.

And you can bet your bottom dollar she paid for all those toys!
Hell yeah she paid for all that stuff. He spent his last $10 dollars on cheap flowers from the corner store. He has no class. Just a moran trying to get as much subs. He will sell her out to get noticed.

Last edited:
I
I'm a Catholic too and love to light a candle now and then but I would never ever film that. It's a private moment of contemplation. He's just such an attention seeker. For me the post of him doing his work out in the gym for her was the worst. He absolutely loves himself!! But he's like a girl!

This one!!๐Ÿคฎ
View attachment 1159614

Wow has anyone seen the comments below her latest post? About Sergio allegedly cheating on her?
View attachment 1159628
On her stories now: he's trying to film and she's laughing at him so he's getting angry ๐Ÿ˜  She needs to be careful, he has a nasty temper on him.
The Bloke in the background looks like heโ€™s just found a Nutter (his expression)

• Haha
On her stories now: he's trying to film and she's laughing at him so he's getting angry ๐Ÿ˜  She needs to be careful, he has a nasty temper on him.
I just saw this, this guy has a temper. What does he think he is a movie producer/director filming a moving. I mean you are on a street in NYC dude- move on!

Reactions: 2
๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
And she would love to play it off like this he is some wordly traveler with class and wordly experience. He busy cheap flowers form the local corner store, walks around with a frekin tripod to film like he is some movie producer! She has to a some point be embarrased by his behavior. I mean she was married to Cem who at least has class and acted appropriately. He is plain wierd and embarrasing. Remember when they were in Paris and he let all the balloons go in the air from the hotel balcony? What about when he tried to say he was the bridge that is actually closed now and threw away the key and kept the lock. I mean it is things like that he does that show his immaturity, and pure arrogance for thinking he knows everything. Crime is so bad in New York City right now, I wouldn't be walking those streets.

OMG, I would be mortified. This manchild is so embarrasing she can't possibly justify this elementary school behavior. All he does screams, "look at me, look at me"- the question is how does she stand being in his company and faking this happy couple.

That would be awesome............would love it!!!

I am telling you this SOB is doing that crap on purpose. He is slowly making her look bad bothy physically and mentally and he is hoping to come out the shining star. I can't stand him. I only hope that once that show airs people will dig up the true information on this giglio. He has to have a history. You don't get this good at being manipulative without previous experience.

Hell yeah she paid for all that stuff. He spent his last $10 dollars on cheap flowers from the corner store. He has no class. Just a moran trying to get as much subs. He will sell her out to get noticed.
She probably told him to buy them thinking it would look cute for Instagram. She's absolutely not in love with him though, it shows in her body language when she'sxwith him. But make no mistake, she's just as manipulative as he is. So I don't know what her game is.

IQ27 must read here after all the jokes about the school bag he is such a douche bag and that video just now of her putting rice cakes on his face he looks so angry, horrible angry she needs to just ditch his sorry arse and leave him in the USA !
8F67942B-A491-406A-A15C-3B52181047AF.png
Z

IQ27 must read here after all the jokes about the school bag he is such a douche bag and that video just now of her putting rice cakes on his face he looks so angry, horrible angry she needs to just ditch his sorry arse and leave him in the USA ! View attachment 1161411Z
But she won't, because for some reason she's enjoying all this humiliation. Otherwise she would surely tell him to stop filming. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Now there's a face I'd never tire of smacking!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but if I was loaning my appartement and I saw these 2 EATING on the couch and putting chips all over the the place, I would be PISSED!! Once again they show they have no respect for anything. The least you can do is be respectful to the owner and not eat like slobs on the couch.
Coming from him it's no surprise, but her?! She is supposed to have been well educated..guess that all went out the door since she's been with that idiotic boy.

๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

She probably told him to buy them thinking it would look cute for Instagram. She's absolutely not in love with him though, it shows in her body language when she'sxwith him. But make no mistake, she's just as manipulative as he is. So I don't know what her game is.
I just don't think she can be manless. It must embarrass her to be single. She'd be better off single than with dick for brains!

She looks awful !
I think he has done that on purpose. Why?

Reactions: 1
Now, they must be getting Desperate for money !
Who the duck would want to Pay him for a Message ๐Ÿคฉ
She looks totally Uninterested, when he asks her something (Couldnโ€™t make out what he said) & what She re

plied ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but if I was loaning my appartement and I saw these 2 EATING on the couch and putting chips all over the the place, I would be PISSED!! Once again they show they have no respect for anything. The least you can do is be respectful to the owner and not eat like slobs on the couch.
Coming from him it's no surprise, but her?! She is supposed to have been well educated..guess that all went out the door since she's been with that idiotic boy.
I thought the same thing, just slopping up this apartment. What is wrong with her putting food all over him - she does it all the time. Just recently she put icecream on his face at that drunken party she went to with the hooker dress. They stayed in on their first night in NYC- what where are all these friends that love her so much, no dinner at the hot spots? Ummm, maybe because they can't get any freebies and they can't afford the prices for a dinner?

What did you say?
OH, he deletes my replies all the time.

What did you say?
Tell us what did you say, I am curious now

She looks awful !
But the real question is what is this ass doing with this legs?

Now, they must be getting Desperate for money !
Who the duck would want to Pay him for a Message ๐Ÿคฉ
She looks totally Uninterested, when he asks her something (Couldnโ€™t make out what he said) & what She re
View attachment 1161529
plied ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Didn't see this- let me go listen, will be right back!

But she won't, because for some reason she's enjoying all this humiliation. Otherwise she would surely tell him to stop filming. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Now there's a face I'd never tire of smacking!
Omg- he is so gross. Nothing attracive about him AT ALL. I don't know how she let him even touch her. She really enjoys making him look like a fool doesn't she and I am kinda liking it.

I thought the same thing, just slopping up this apartment. What is wrong with her putting food all over him - she does it all the time. Just recently she put icecream on his face at that drunken party she went to with the hooker dress. They stayed in on their first night in NYC- what where are all these friends that love her so much, no dinner at the hot spots? Ummm, maybe because they can't get any freebies and they can't afford the prices for a dinner?

Omg- he is so gross. Nothing attracive about him AT ALL. I don't know how she let him even touch her. She really enjoys making him look like a fool doesn't she and I am kinda liking it.
I am with you, who would send him a message- if I was on a deserted island or in prison and he was the only person I could contact- I would just stay on the island and in jail. He really is getting into himself like he is this new cool rich upcoming influencer that we all need to start to follow. He is working out more and getting biceps like a 10th grade high school boy. Absolutely repulsive.

I am with you, who would send him a message- if I was on a deserted island or in prison and he was the only person I could contact- I would just stay on the island and in jail. He really is getting into himself like he is this new cool rich upcoming influencer that we all need to start to follow. He is working out more and getting biceps like a 10th grade high school boy. Absolutely repulsive.
I just went to the website and he is charging $45 dollars for one person and $315 for a business. Okay, what business would use him for a Cameo appearance. He does 2 seperate examples and he has his shirt off and he said he is here for us women just book him. I will never be the same after watching that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5