Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, that is her big stomach that gets distended when she drink alcohol and eats the wrong food. She has talked about it on her podcast. She has problems with her gut health. She said on her recent podcast that she has started a diet as she has been eating alot recently. I have seen her stomach blow up like that. She isn't going to have a baby anytime soon - she said that she is very happy with the famly she has and she is in no hurry to change her family size. All that IVF is noting more than a story line.

You know I torture myself weekly and listen to her podcast ( I just can't stop listening to it even though it is so bad) but his week is such a joke. She is talking about getting organized and she is cleary reading off a list that she found on the internet and is she is injecting her own personal life with this list and it is a joke. She is talking about how she sets a alarm clock to get up early (sure, yeah we believe that) and she cooks food in batches so she can freeze meals for the week ( sure, she hasn't cooked ever and in fact has two cooks) then she talk about how she and Dirty Juan/ IQ27 take on so much work that they never complete anything. (well that is right, they don't complete anything). She did say that Dirty Juan/IQ27 is the king of procrastenation and she has to always tell him to finish things ( that's of no surprise) The worst think ever is she said that her looks are her work. Well, she should be working in the mall in the pet store because her looks are horrific. How in the world does she have a stylist and come out looking like a hooker and a cheap one at that. She said that we all should have a sergio in our lives so we will always have a packer in our lives. Okay, when I heard that I decided enough, I can't listen to anymore...............ARGGHHHH she is just awful. Again, sorry for the rambling.
I think id rather learn to pack than have a sergio in my life! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’s pregnant , I don’t think she’s has any intention of ever being pregnant again! She said this morning her NYC diet starts today.

Reactions: 1
Nah, that is her big stomach that gets distended when she drink alcohol and eats the wrong food. She has talked about it on her podcast. She has problems with her gut health. She said on her recent podcast that she has started a diet as she has been eating alot recently. I have seen her stomach blow up like that. She isn't going to have a baby anytime soon - she said that she is very happy with the famly she has and she is in no hurry to change her family size. All that IVF is noting more than a story line.

You know I torture myself weekly and listen to her podcast ( I just can't stop listening to it even though it is so bad) but his week is such a joke. She is talking about getting organized and she is cleary reading off a list that she found on the internet and is she is injecting her own personal life with this list and it is a joke. She is talking about how she sets a alarm clock to get up early (sure, yeah we believe that) and she cooks food in batches so she can freeze meals for the week ( sure, she hasn't cooked ever and in fact has two cooks) then she talk about how she and Dirty Juan/ IQ27 take on so much work that they never complete anything. (well that is right, they don't complete anything). She did say that Dirty Juan/IQ27 is the king of procrastenation and she has to always tell him to finish things ( that's of no surprise) The worst think ever is she said that her looks are her work. Well, she should be working in the mall in the pet store because her looks are horrific. How in the world does she have a stylist and come out looking like a hooker and a cheap one at that. She said that we all should have a sergio in our lives so we will always have a packer in our lives. Okay, when I heard that I decided enough, I can't listen to anymore...............ARGGHHHH she is just awful. Again, sorry for the rambling.
How hard can it be to do a bit of prep prior to doing a podcast? Plus, she can't even read from a script convincingly. - she's so lazy.

I don’t think she’s pregnant , I don’t think she’s has any intention of ever being pregnant again! She said this morning her NYC diet starts today.
We'll see how long THAT will last 😂. She started one last week that lasted one day.. Anyway good on her if she sticks to it but the weekend starts tonight in Dubai and she was tagged by someone for a concert by Maluma which is today lol.
I see that IQ27 is hanging out with the thug Maximilian White today..I would be mortified to be seen with that guy but of course IQ27 who really HAS an IQ of 27, thinks it's cool to show 😅

Reactions: 3
Why wasn’t she with them?
Him, Yasmine & the other girl/woman
in the Restaurant/Cafe.
Yup, they got her looking like a cartoon character- mind you she is 16 years old running around with her mother's unemployed, blabbering idiot husband. Something happened at that wedding.....and by the way, why is clown lips getting flowers sent to her? Saw them yesterday and forgot to say something.

So, what's the odds she'll be backstage tonight like a groupie and making a show of herself 🙈🙈

So... Nina Ali is having dinner with the Prime Minister (no doubt dressed appropriately) and Caroline is going to the Maluma concert dressed like a teenage boy 😂
And Dirty Juan just has to show us that his hideous Tshirt is Balenciaga... what an absolute wanker.
Really, their lives have devolved into a boring mess of watching TV in the dorm room above the elephant graveyard, attending random Z-list envelope openings, a rotation of thirsty hangers-on (looking at you Red1 and Maria Morris!), punctuated by the odd visit from a lowlife thug or two. Not exactly what I’d call riveting content. Oh yeah, and bad fashion! Can’t forget the bad fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So... Nina Ali is having dinner with the Prime Minister (no doubt dressed appropriately) and Caroline is going to the Maluma concert dressed like a teenage boy 😂
And Dirty Juan just has to show us that his hideous Tshirt is Balenciaga... what an absolute wanker.
Really, their lives have devolved into a boring mess of watching TV in the dorm room above the elephant graveyard, attending random Z-list envelope openings, a rotation of thirsty hangers-on (looking at you Red1 and Maria Morris!), punctuated by the odd visit from a lowlife thug or two. Not exactly what I’d call riveting content. Oh yeah, and bad fashion! Can’t forget the bad fashion.
Jesus, nearly spilt hot coffee all over myself! that was so funny - and so painfully true 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
So, do we think this crew brings Charley along on their nights out? Or is that a hard no in Dubai? Some of their faces tonight seem a little .... clenched 😬😬😂😂

So, do we think this crew brings Charley along on their nights out? Or is that a hard no in Dubai? Some of their faces tonight seem a little .... clenched 😬😬😂😂
Most definitely they do. Not sure about Dirty Juan though, think he might be a bit too calculating for that.

Who is Maluma? Caroline looks a bit uncomfortable at that gig. Like she'd rather be anywhere else but has to keep up with that woman trying to do ze sexy dancing infront of her😄

All the women she hands out with have a look of glamour model about them. And the men look a bit dodgy too No normal looking people around?

She looks really self conscious, I don’t think she knows how to have a good time that’s why she drinks too much. She always looks awkward.

I think id rather learn to pack than have a sergio in my life! 🤢
You and I both!

I think she could be pregnant. Always sleeping and leaving the wedding early....
She isn't pregnant. She said on her podcast she is in no hurry in changing the family unit. Hell, she should have adopted DirtyJuan/IQ27 as a child instead of marrying this moran. She has no intention of having a child. At this point she would be 47 before delievering - that is if she got pregnant. So many risks- she is too selfish to do it.

Who is Maluma? Caroline looks a bit uncomfortable at that gig. Like she'd rather be anywhere else but has to keep up with that woman trying to do ze sexy dancing infront of her😄

All the women she hands out with have a look of glamour model about them. And the men look a bit dodgy too No normal looking people around?
He's a Colombian singer/songwriter

What in the world are these two clowns doing? She is dressed like a wannabe rapper, and he is hanging all over these women and saying his normal "look at this" for everyone. Why are they eating with black gloves? Who the hell are these new group of hanger ons and finally why is she in a corner with her coat over her head and he is saying she is in time out? OMG - what the heck! Just when you think they can't sink any lower they post instastories like today and it makes you realize why she is no longer married to Cem. Cem, dude you doged a bulett, you may have 18 years in with her but from the looks of her now- you had the best of her years. She is one bloated, worn out looking mess.

He's a Colombian singer/songwriter
They probably hired them to take pictures with them and be friends for the night. It wouldn't surprise me- their friend group keeps getting shadier and stranger with each video.

Especially as she hangs out with all the twerking babes!
Her twerking days are over. She is old enough to be mother to half these people. He has brought her down to his trashy level. She has no real friends left and he meets friends in dark allies or at conventions on how to get rich without having to work a day.

She looks really self conscious, I don’t think she knows how to have a good time that’s why she drinks too much. She always looks awkward.
That for sure- always has a drink in her hand. She has really put on weight and half of that is alcohol bloatness. Good luck getting that weight off - it hard the older you get. Dirty Juan/IQ27 sure is flirty with his new female friends isn't he?

Last edited: