Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

npadcr

Chatty Member
Well, someone is filling her in on what is being said on this thread (yea, us!) as she started out by saying that she is not a therapist but it is just her opinion. I have been saying that for a long time- she acts like she is a marriage therapist and has no background but nothing but her personal opinion which is so negative and biased. Lets start with this podcast that she claims is making her the big bucks. Her podcast is laced with profanity for whatever reason she feels necessary to use- so it makes it unprofessional and trashy even if she had good information to share. It makes her sound cheap and ignorant. She is back to talking about her wedding to Cem (repeated many times) which leads me to believe she is still in love with him. She lied within 5 minutes into her podcast by saying that she is 43 when she got married (she actually was 45 and will be 46 next month). She keeps talking about how everyone can find their very own Sergio- why would she think anyone would want this immature, horrible man? She is talking about how she had everything she wanted when she was married to Cem (we have heard all this before) and how she realizied that she had it all and doesn't need it anymore. She just rambles on and on and on. She basically said that Sergio doesn't want her to have a girls night out. She said she is okay with that. That is the red flag right there! She is being told by this punk arse when she can go out and when she can't and if she goes, he is going with her. By her admitting that out loud tells everyone now that he is as manipulative and controlling as we all though. He is basically running her life and for whatever reason she has accepted. it. But CS if you are reading this, don't give your nasty advice about a young girl's dream about planning a wedding and beginning a family and life. We women all have our dreams when we are young and in love and if we make mistakes along the way that is part of learning and life. Your miserable, jealous, and bitter opinions should be kept to yourself. Don't ruin a young woman's dreams for her future based on your disasters. Sorry for the rambling- but she is way too much.

Sorry, one more thing- when did she become so obsessed with her sex life and hanging on chandeliers and all the other stuff she says now. Why all of a sudden is she obsessed with sharing such a initmate part of a relationship? Does it make her feel younger or what? These weekly podcast she does are her private therapy session as she opens up and all she talks about is herself- past and present. When she keeps saying she has tons of girlfriends that do this and do that - she is referring to herself. Sorry, enough from me- she just grates my nerves (but I can't stop listening to it,)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I know each of our lives evolve but comparing C now to her Cem/LOL days it is quite sad.

Back then she looked great, sat it her amazing office, had a respectable gentleman of a husband.

Now she looks 15 years older than she is, has a bloated belly, her office is her lounge, that man child thing is constantly stuck to her side.

I cant stop thinking about the previous bedroom with the random tv and wires everywhere. And the constant beauty treatments. She must be exhausted trying to be someone she isn't.

Im also convinced she is incredibly jealous of Juliet and her marriage. I wouldn't have her near my partner.

All in all Caroline I feel really sorry for you. Hopefully you find happiness, but we all know what you are portraying aint it.

Reactions: 10

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Wow, him filming out the roof and panning around the car while driving is incredibly irresponsible of him, especially with other people's children in the car. Wonder how the parents of Caroline's sons friend would feel about their son being in the situation.

Reactions: 9

Patsy Fritatas

YUP, i just saw that. He is going for the european model look because he can't seem to get a job doing anything else. CS you have to stop this rambling on and defending him by comparing him to Cem and puttting down Cem because IQ0 is worthless. What is so funny is that you would never put up with Cem living like IQ0 does- imagine Cem putting you in a town house, or having you selling dog food? You just said on your last podccast that he does not allow you to go out with your girlfriends but you are hoping he will allow you to do it one day. This is absolutely ridiculous that you have changed your way of living and expect people that have followed you for years to believe it without questioning it. You got to do better if you want people to continue to follow you.
If she said that I've lost all respect for her.

I was just going to post the same thing
I nearly fell off my chair laughing when I saw it 🤩
Wish I could post the Video 🤣
It’s Cringeworthy
Did he film this himself???? Sad if he did. Sadder if she did!!

Listened to the podcast. It wasn’t about hindsight, it was about lies. I think CS spent all of her formative years at boarding school, being told what to do and having any feelings beaten out of her. Although she says her marriage to Cem was teacher/child, I do think Cem was trying to hold her to account a bit more. Probably the reason she is with Sergio is that she gets to relive a childhood again.

Life is about making mistakes and learning lessons, but the greatest relationship you’ll have is with yourself. I wonder what that would look like for her?
She seems to be very submissive with men, even this manchild, despite all her hard as nails exterior that she gives off. I am gobsmacked she has allowed him to tell her she can't go out with her girlfriends. Unbelievable.

vjbdlnmp

I don't remember her ever having such a "potty mouth" as she does now. She seems to think by cursing like that is either makes her feel young and cool or she is that angry with life. For whatever reason I don't see where it benefits her in the business world. She does come across so very bitter and lots of regrets about her past and failed marriage that she spews it all out once a week. Most people wouldn't take her advice because it's apparent she is angry and is all based on a previous lifestyle that most of us couldn't relate to. I think what she is trying to do is make people believe that her marriage and life to Cem was all wrong and everything he provided for her was wasteful and didn't mean anything to her. This is to make up for the downsizing lifestyle she has found herself in since marrying this idiot. She is smart enough to realize that everyone knows that IQ27 can't begin to give her what she had with Cem. She claims that she had a big house and she didn't want it (really?) this is to mask the fact that she is now in a small townhouse. Very bitter woman.

Libbub

VIP Member
I've got to say on this "holiday" she has looked particularly rough😂. Take away the hairdressers and makeup artists and fancy nancy clothes and I'm afraid Caz look as rough as a badgers arse. Her face is looking ridiculous, too many tweakments, and she's eating too many puddings. All in all Caz isn't as glamorous as she may appear.

vjbdlnmp

They seem to be quite upset with someone who left a message on their gram about CS body- so basically the woman body shamed CS. However, when you are posting pictures of yourself and partner promoting yourself as a super cool power couple with images that are both flattering and not - you open yourself up to those types of comments. It's hurtful and one becomes defensive which is understandable. However, what I am hoping is that they both can look at that comment and use it as a teachable moment for them both. Perhaps now they have a better understanding of how calling Juliet "Fatlina" in pictures and videos on CS's social media account for 500k viewers to see and read would be hurtful to Juliet- who is a close friend and spent money to attend their wedding. You see, you can't have it both ways- get crushed because someone comments on your physique but also be the person that does the same thing but on a much larger platform.

OK well so far 1h30mn that I made the list :

Nails ✅
Driving in car ✅
Picture of car ✅

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Don't forget IQ27 gets his tan done too. Don't forget his spray tan!!

Also driving past the building site of their new house.

And lots of shots of them both standing looking at themselves in the mirror at themselves with their phones in hands.

Also! Staff cooking and taking their dogs for walks.

Packing...for their next trip..."oh ny gad!! Zis is crazzzzeeeee....I love zis woman oh my gad! Hammazeen!"
Im cracking up here 🤣🤣
Me too! Joan on third you are witty, I love it! Help me understand something - why am I always seeing a bottle of champagne and that damn purple YSL backpack in the background of most of IQ's images. He is like a 16 year old taking pictures of his car and runs over and puts a bottle of Dom next to the car so it's suppose to look cooler?

Last edited:

vjbdlnmp

She appears to be going for that bohemian look- which is the long maxi dress and the hideous sandals. What is so ironic is that her shoe line is opposite to what she has been wearing - I mean did I miss something - are the shoes she is wearing part of her shoe line - I think not. The town house they are moving to are the cookie cutter homes they do like an assembly line here in the US especially. Developer buys land and puts a trillion of the same detached houses plopped on the land. They are acting like this is a custom built home with picking out all the accesories but you do that when you buy these types of homes. The question they need to answer is how many upgrades did they get from the standard selling price. I may be wrong but I don't think this is even a single family home- it is attached to another home. Talk about someone who has taken steps backwards- this woman has fallen down a damn well. At some point something changed as she would not be living like she is unless she had to. She said on her first podcast when she moved into the first place alone (but really IQ was with her) that she would live large now and smaller as the children moved out. Well, she isn't doing that is she? This guy is a real piece of work- a real manipulator. They both want him to be seen as a serious business man that is educated and worldly but look at what he presents on social media. Don't buy for one second that he is some financial genius that will one day make all this money - I see more of a guy that is flaunting the good life at all costs and doing those trendy get rich quick schemes without putting a hard days work in. He is bad news. Worst mistake she ever did was marrying this guy and pretending this new life of hers is beyond perfect. CS you look sad and worn out- get rid of him and admit this was all a mistake. If you can't do that then distance yourself from him and his instagram because he is dragging you down with him.

mdaadm

So... Nina Ali is having dinner with the Prime Minister (no doubt dressed appropriately) and Caroline is going to the Maluma concert dressed like a teenage boy 😂
And Dirty Juan just has to show us that his hideous Tshirt is Balenciaga... what an absolute wanker.
Really, their lives have devolved into a boring mess of watching TV in the dorm room above the elephant graveyard, attending random Z-list envelope openings, a rotation of thirsty hangers-on (looking at you Red1 and Maria Morris!), punctuated by the odd visit from a lowlife thug or two. Not exactly what I’d call riveting content. Oh yeah, and bad fashion! Can’t forget the bad fashion.

• Haha

Jennyblonde

Chatty Member
Its like when I was sending my daughter off to University for the first time, 'Mom, I don't want to go' !! 'Go, you have to go darling, I love you, I will see you soon "

He really is a simpleton ! and for all her personality faults and maybe using him to try to make of a go of being an influencer, I just don't see what she can find even remotely attractive or interesting about him.
What could she possibly have in common with a 26 yr old who can't even speak her language properly

Reactions: 8

npadcr

Chatty Member
The state of him, is he going to wear those rotten black shoes again with the communion suit. Sugar momma posted a picure earlier with two odd shoes on wtf!
Well lets state the obivous- what men even wear an all white suit, shirt and tie? Is he going for the icecream man look? Must have been a freebie suit as he doesn't spend money on his clothes. The fact that he feels the need to post that on instagram speaks volumes to how desperate he is for people to think he is the wealthy, european socialite. The fact is he is unemployed and has completely taken her career (what was left of it) and flushed it down the toilet.

• Haha

Nixxs

VIP Member
Yes and if she doesn't go easy on the lip filler she will look like her too! Although in fairness Katie Price is a good mum.

I disagree. I think she is probably missing her kids and feeling sad. Especially with all the other kids around. She just won't show any emotion. Hasn't even said she misses them. Maybe she has been told she can't even mention them on social media?

No. I saw her filming Sophie and Sergio in the kitchen. I dont think the boyfriend is there. Maybe he has gone home and left them to it.
I have no idea how/why you would think KP is a good mum. She is an alcoholic drug user living with someone who abuses her. She doesn't have any if her kids living with her they all live with their dads. Except for harvey who lives at a residential college paid for by the tax payer

mdaadm

Good lord who is styling these two? Dirty Juan’s suit is so shiny it looks like it’s going to spontaneously combust out there in the blazing sun!!! And Caroline’s dress is so ugly and unflattering, it makes her look like a linebacker with giraffe legs. And then there is Nina Ali with them in a lovely appropriate gown showing what an elegant woman can actually look like!! Caroline’s stylIng in LoL was sharp and sometimes a little edgy but I did get the sense that a professional stylist was guiding her towards shapes and cuts that were flattering and would work onscreen. In Dubai she is clearly flying solo and flailing miserably!! From the orthopedic Chanel sandals to those high waisted acid wash jeans to the teeny tiny bags 🤦🏽‍♀️ Her wardrobe choices would be more appropriate on North West than on a 46 year old mother of a teenager!!

• Haha

Patsy Fritatas

Yes exactly! This week let's expect (by Tuesday all will be completed) :

Trip to hairdresser
In house tanning session
Makeup artist to come for no reason
Massage
Nails

Oh and lets not forget IQ27 :

Showing car
Driving in car
Hairdresser
At the gym
Massage
Showing car
Driving car
"meetings" 😂😂😂
Don't forget IQ27 gets his tan done too. Don't forget his spray tan!!

Also driving past the building site of their new house.

And lots of shots of them both standing looking at themselves in the mirror at themselves with their phones in hands.

Also! Staff cooking and taking their dogs for walks.

Packing...for their next trip..."oh ny gad!! Zis is crazzzzeeeee....I love zis woman oh my gad! Hammazeen!"

• Haha
I’m not down with the weight comments and she’s hardly fat guys 😂 think her body looks fine . Will comment on the stupid face fillers though.

• Heart

mdaadm

Ok but why are her tits out for a mummy-son dinner?
And where is the other son?
Have these people ever stopped to ask themselves whether their prepubescent children actually enjoy going to cheesy Sushi restaurants at ghost hotels, or do they maybe prefer, like, normal family activities?
CS does not seem to have even one motherly bone in her body. It is quite sad to think of the damage being done particularly to the twin boys, who have watched their “mummy” essentially abandon them for her new son! She used to talk on her podcast about how the one twin gave her trouble because he was “in love with her” and wanted to be with her all the time. And look I’m no professional, but it seems pretty obvious to me that the boy is just having massive abandonment issues! But of course narcissist Caroline makes it about how the boy is in love with her. Anyway. They’re going to need a pretty good therapist to help them through, and I really don’t envy the person who ends up as partner to that boy - he’s going to have some major anger issues to contend with.

• Sad
Hello all, I have just been reading this after it popped up in my feed and thought I would join. Hope you don't mind. I was HORRIFIED by the actions of these women in Courcheval last week - Juliet Angus, Sophie Stanbury, Caroline Stanbury. While Ukraine was invaded, the whole of Europe stood still, and every other influencer with a brain had the common decency and good business sense to cease all self promotion - this lot were scoffing alcohol by the gallon, drunkenly posing and posturing, and generally behaving like brats. A number of people commented beneath their posts that they were unfollowing, and I unfollowed all of them as well.

• Heart