Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is maybe going through some sort of post-divorce finding herself phase with her vision boards and her memes...but she would have possibly been better off going through this phase alone. And as a follower I would be more interested if she'd met a handsome silver fox in her own age group or older who gave her the space to be with her family.
Yes a nice MATURE man who can actually take care of her financially (instead of having to schlep around to make a living) and support her in being with the children.

Reactions: 1
I have to say this though as people here keep saying her kids don't like Sergio. But I do see that he spends time with her boys and plays football with them etc. Yes this might all be for the cameras but credit where credits due this is a big deal and he deserves a bit of credit for that. It shows commitment. Yes, he is a pain and a terrible show off with more just a whiff of Tinder Swindler about him but he does seem to do a kick about with the boys. Which is something. She seems to love him so maybe we arent seeing the human side? Maybe they should just start being real instead of trying to portray this wealthy glam unrelatable lifestyle, showing off in flash cars and first class travel then back to the cramped flat with no garden. Please if you're reading this change your strategy

Yes a nice MATURE man who can actually take care of her financially (instead of having to schlep around to make a living) and support her in being with the children.
Men usually cannot be bothered with other people's children. The sad reality. But she moved Sergio in very fast. Too fast. He took the limelight that should have been for her snd her kids.

Reactions: 3
I have to say this though as people here keep saying her kids don't like Sergio. But I do see that he spends time with her boys and plays football with them etc. Yes this might all be for the cameras but credit where credits due this is a big deal and he deserves a bit of credit for that. It shows commitment. Yes, he is a pain and a terrible show off with more just a whiff of Tinder Swindler about him but he does seem to do a kick about with the boys. Which is something. She seems to love him so maybe we arent seeing the human side? Maybe they should just start being real instead of trying to portray this wealthy glam unrelatable lifestyle, showing off in flash cars and first class travel then back to the cramped flat with no garden. Please if you're reading this change your strategy

Men usually cannot be bothered with other people's children. The sad reality. But she moved Sergio in very fast. Too fast. He took the limelight that should have been for her snd her kids.
OK you are right, he does seem to play soccer with the one who seems to be the only one of the 3 children who actually likes him. But the end result is IQ27 needs and wants CS constant attention..like a child. She even said in one of her stories that every time she is on the phone with a friend, he always needs to be in on the call and just can't give her a break. The guy is just suffocating the life out of her and there is no way possible she must enjoy it. Not even going to go into the fact he is dumb as a rock

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
OK you are right, he does seem to play soccer with the one who seems to be the only one of the 3 children who actually likes him. But the end result is IQ27 needs and wants CS constant attention..like a child. She even said in one of her stories that every time she is on the phone with a friend, he always needs to be in on the call and just can't give her a break. The guy is just suffocating the life out of her and there is no way possible she must enjoy it. Not even going to go into the fact he is dumb as a rock
I totally agree. He needs to give her space. She needs time on her own with female friends on her OWN. But why doesn't she say this to him??? It's not entertaining it's like she is being controlled.

Reactions: 2
You are exactly SPOT ON 👏. It was much better to watch her in her "old" Life which was more glitzy. Now you can just tell it's all fake and for the cameras.
For me, it's IQ27's presence that makes it unbearable and he is just going to bring her down. I am still not convinced she knows about this group because if she did, she could still reimage herself without the stain that he is in her Life.
I mean her children clearly don't like him, people don't like him and she is losing herself. The guy has absolutely ZERO redeeming qualities and just sucks the Life out of her. The problem if she dumps him is he will have no where to go, he is living through her..that's why he wants a baby to seal the deal
IQ27 (yup, I am using that, it's brillant) was nothing to her be lust and then a business venture to bring her to a new group of influencers. The probelm is no one can stand him and he bought a certain cheapness to her. She now resembles a worn out middle age woman who has shared way too much personal information and made a fool of herself. He gave her this gradoise sense entitlement to say and act any way she wants - because he doesn't want to lose his meal ticket and connections. Shame on her for not leaving this 24 year old kid alone when she first met him- she should have sent him on his way like the other woman at Newport Beach were doing. But you see, Cem made her act, dress, and expected a mature middle age mother and wife and she went through her mid life crisis- found this lap dog (currently and always known as IQ27!) and figured hell, this is great I can act any way I want - so far the public thinks it's great, this is fun.

I think she is maybe going through some sort of post-divorce finding herself phase with her vision boards and her memes...but she would have possibly been better off going through this phase alone. And as a follower I would be more interested if she'd met a handsome silver fox in her own age group or older who gave her the space to be with her family.
We all would have. Trust me, she is regretting what she has done but she will never let on. She could have nailed herself a spin off show of her dating and spending time as a single mom, working and relationships. Instead, she picked the wrong door and has IQ27 that will be the end of her career.

I totally agree. He needs to give her space. She needs time on her own with female friends on her OWN. But why doesn't she say this to him??? It's not entertaining it's like she is being controlled.
He probably doesn't let her.. Do you find it normal for a 27 year old to follow her at a photos hoots for her shoe line? Do you find it normal that he goes to Nara Island while she's in the midst of filming Real Housewives? And what about the Arabian Gazelles episode when he was the ONLY guy.. He just won't give her space as too scared she will meet someone else.. He hangs on to her like a toddler and it's sickening to see the way her life is going with this useless human being.

IQ27 (yup, I am using that, it's brillant) was nothing to her be lust and then a business venture to bring her to a new group of influencers. The probelm is no one can stand him and he bought a certain cheapness to her. She now resembles a worn out middle age woman who has shared way too much personal information and made a fool of herself. He gave her this gradoise sense entitlement to say and act any way she wants - because he doesn't want to lose his meal ticket and connections. Shame on her for not leaving this 24 year old kid alone when she first met him- she should have sent him on his way like the other woman at Newport Beach were doing. But you see, Cem made her act, dress, and expected a mature middle age mother and wife and she went through her mid life crisis- found this lap dog (currently and always known as IQ27!) and figured hell, this is great I can act any way I want - so far the public thinks it's great, this is fun.

We all would have. Trust me, she is regretting what she has done but she will never let on. She could have nailed herself a spin off show of her dating and spending time as a single mom, working and relationships. Instead, she picked the wrong door and has IQ27 that will be the end of her career.
Right on point 👏... I actually kind of feel bad for her because once Real Housewives starts airing, it's going to be worse than us commenting on here on their daily stories

No I have noticed it since the start. And even flinging himself off the snow sled thing in pretence because she hadn't joined them. I mean give her 5 mins to herself already. He's too much!!

I can't believe we are at 7 pages already! Growing strong and welcoming new friends every day. Kris Fade is a guy that she did some corny podcast with the summer of 2019. It was called the Kris Fade and Caroline Stansbury something. She was sitting on the couch with this guy a few days a week lying through her teeth. She was telling him how great being married to Cem was, how Cem is a great husband, you get the idea and now we all know that the time she did those podcast with Kris she had met and was traveling to be with IQ27 and was seperated from Cem but living in the same house. It is unbelievable to go and listen to her on those podcast and know the truth. Lying was effortless to her- very scary. I have listened to all her podcast (so painful) and watched the youtubes (would rather eat nails) and I can honestly say I have never met or heard anyone like her. She is an island on her own. On one podcast she said she lives better than most billionaires, she called younger woman that have relationships with rich older men for bags, or cars - not humans (her words). She truly believed that the world would fall in love with IQ27 and they would be this couple that everyone would want to be around. It was a business transaction for her because she saw he may have had some money his parents put away and given his age and her connections she thought he would get some great business opportunities. He will never leave her alone because he doesn't trust her and he sits on every conversation with her and her friends because he is afraid of what they are saying. Now, this fake IVF and baby story line is for him. The marriage was for him. Her dumb arse married they guy because he pressured her and now may possibly have a child with him. At his point she will be 47 by the time a baby arrives and what is she going to do with a baby? What is he going to do with a baby? How does that fit into any of her story lines? Between selling dog food, shoes, matchmaking, ghost hotel lets through a baby in the mix and see if that sticks.

He probably doesn't let her.. Do you find it normal for a 27 year old to follow her at a photos hoots for her shoe line? Do you find it normal that he goes to Nara Island while she's in the midst of filming Real Housewives? And what about the Arabian Gazelles episode when he was the ONLY guy.. He just won't give her space as too scared she will meet someone else.. He hangs on to her like a toddler and it's sickening to see the way her life is going with this useless human being.

Right on point 👏... I actually kind of feel bad for her because once Real Housewives starts airing, it's going to be worse than us commenting on here on their daily stories
You are right, it is far from normal for anyone but especially a 27 year old male to act the way he does. He is very, very manipulative and controlling and I don't think she should underestimate what he is capable of. He has made some bold moves by moving to Dubai after only knowing her less than a year and she was still married,( maybe informally seperated) but she was still living in the same marital home and giving us all the impression that she was a happily married woman by posting pictures of her cem and the kids on december 25 - but IQ27 was already in Dubai and she had been having a open affair with him . That takes some nerve given where he lives and the laws about certain issues. From the time he met her in April 2019 until now he has inserted himself into her life and that of her children. He somehow got this woman to marry him and now to start a family with him. I think she may have underestimated this guy, he defintetly has some major red flags

Last edited:
I know each of our lives evolve but comparing C now to her Cem/LOL days it is quite sad.

Back then she looked great, sat it her amazing office, had a respectable gentleman of a husband.

Now she looks 15 years older than she is, has a bloated belly, her office is her lounge, that man child thing is constantly stuck to her side.

I cant stop thinking about the previous bedroom with the random tv and wires everywhere. And the constant beauty treatments. She must be exhausted trying to be someone she isn't.

Im also convinced she is incredibly jealous of Juliet and her marriage. I wouldn't have her near my partner.

All in all Caroline I feel really sorry for you. Hopefully you find happiness, but we all know what you are portraying aint it.

Reactions: 10
I know each of our lives evolve but comparing C now to her Cem/LOL days it is quite sad.

Back then she looked great, sat it her amazing office, had a respectable gentleman of a husband.

Now she looks 15 years older than she is, has a bloated belly, her office is her lounge, that man child thing is constantly stuck to her side.

I cant stop thinking about the previous bedroom with the random tv and wires everywhere. And the constant beauty treatments. She must be exhausted trying to be someone she isn't.

Im also convinced she is incredibly jealous of Juliet and her marriage. I wouldn't have her near my partner.

All in all Caroline I feel really sorry for you. Hopefully you find happiness, but we all know what you are portraying aint it.
I agree with everything you say with the exception of feeling sorry for her. She is narcissistic and is one of the most nasty, selfish, self absorbed women that chooses to share this fake life style with the world. When you go public with your life then she needs to be prepared for the reaction to things that come out of her mouth.
You are spot on with how she looks now compared to when she was married to Cem. Despite what she wants us to believe she has fallen so far from grace that she and her lifestyle look like two different people's life.
Looking at the cluttered rooms, pets crawling all over the bed and house and IQ27 following her around the house with that damn video camera and his constant blubbering - its all disgusting.
Her foul mouth and her dropping the "f" bomb every other word just makes her look and sound like trash.

She is so jealous now of the fact that she has married this loser IQ17 who she is finally realising that she is going to have to support him financially forever.
She wants us all to believe that she wouldn't want a man closer to her age - regardless if he is wealthy.
So what is it Caroline, you are trying to tell us that you can't wait for IQ27 to hit it big so you can stop working and we are to believe that if a wealthy man showed interest in you and gave you the lifestyle you really want- that you would turn that away? Don't buy it, no way!
No middle age man would want a woman like her - as she brings nothing to the table as far as personality, businesse ventures ( declared bankruptcy), the most foul mouth, kids that look like they are a handful, has shared way too much about her personal life, and finally hooking up with this loser has made any chance of her ever having the life she expected she was going to have with this loser.

I have thought about the reason why she puts up with him and I think I may have figured some of it out. If she tries to be truthful about how bad this guy really is and how difficult her life has become - she would have to admit that she has made a huge mistake. She isn't the type of person that will ever say that she is sorry so imagine if she had to admit to everyone that things are a mess and she is stuck with this guy. Every avenue in her life that she puts out there for people to analyze - looks so chaotic and staged. The only chance she has of trying to turn this mess around would be to get rid of him quickly- and stop selling everything that she can. She is totally unrelatable to most people. She should get off social media for awhile and regroup. Once RHOD comes out and people really see her and this mess she is married to now- she won't be able to handle the stress of what will be coming at her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Kris Fade is an aussie radio host for Virgin Radio Dubai. He is a bit of a celebrity with the Indian and Pakistani expats. He is everywhere in Dubai, he would sell his own mother on Insta, in fact he does :). He and Caroline started a vlog but dropped it after a few episodes as no one was interested in it.

To be fair to Kris Fade, he does seem to do quite a bit of charity work, he seems pretty respectful and you would never hear him swearing in public (he knows his audience !!).

Can't believe he is hanging out with IQ27, strangely he wasn't at their wedding, he was certainly at one of her birthday parties in the desert.

Interesting..... no stories from Juliet today and only one brief one from Sophie. Even Caroline’s stories are subdued. Wonder if they did some reading last night?? 🤔

I think they are far too narcissistic to give a toss what we think. Sophie seems to have partied like crazy, I’m not sure it’s luxury enough for Caz and Serg and they look like fish out of water . Juliet is probably doing a photo shoot, with herself.
I cannot see any real camaraderie with this group of ‘friends’ I think they are all holding on to some good times they had together many years ago, trying to re live them whilst knowing it will never be re created.

Reactions: 6
One thing I am curious about is who is actually on Caroline’s “team”. Before IQ27, she had that assistant called Melissa who was like PA/nanny/BFF all rolled into one. She even used to be on Caroline’s podcast when it first started, and I believe she was still around when the divorce was first announced and she was going back and forth between Caroline and Cem. Then there was a fallout with Melissa that Caroline mentioned a few times. Anyone know what happened there? Caro’s very loose lipped on podcasts so I wouldn’t be surprised if she shared her (likely delusional) side of the story.
Now there’s a gaggle of women, including Karen who seems to be more of a “work” PA and not a nanny. Who are all the others? Does anyone on her team actually understand social media? If they do, then they will surely be reading here. Influencers survive/grow based on their metrics, a haphazard chaotic approach just doesn’t work. Caroline’s brand just seems so saggy and trashy and desperate to me, it really makes me wonder who managed to negotiate her RHOD appearance. Surely you’d need someone pretty legit to score that Bravo contract, it’s a pretty big deal. So does she have US management then? And if she does, when are they going to steer this woman in a more dignified direction. I recognize that real
Housewives franchise thrives on the trashiness of its stars, but the pretense of wealth/class is central to the concept of the show. If Caroline shows up as the hot mess that she currently is, it will NOT resonate with viewers.

Example: the line with Black Suede Studio. That is a pretty major brand, I mean it’s not Louis Vuitton but it’s also not Fashion Nova. So obviously she did some solid negotiating there. But then her video promoting the line was absolutely laughable! She walks like she’s wearing a diaper, the outfits and styling were atrocious, and they really didn’t show off the shoes the way they might have. How did Black Suede Studio approve this? I think that with the TV contract, Caroline must have professional representation at the moment, so I guess my conclusion is that her “team” sucks at their jobs??!!

Last edited:
Interesting..... no stories from Juliet today and only one brief one from Sophie. Even Caroline’s stories are subdued. Wonder if they did some reading last night?? 🤔
Well if they did (which I still doubt) it would be the best thing that could happen to CS..she's destroying her image with all those idiotic videos IQ27 does non stop with the repetitive phrases "look at deez one" "Ah..maazing" (he did do it today but without her).

One thing I am curious about is who is actually on Caroline’s “team”. Before IQ27, she had that assistant called Melissa who was like PA/nanny/BFF all rolled into one. She even used to be on Caroline’s podcast when it first started, and I believe she was still around when the divorce was first announced and she was going back and forth between Caroline and Cem. Then there was a fallout with Melissa that Caroline mentioned a few times. Anyone know what happened there? Caro’s very loose lipped on podcasts so I wouldn’t be surprised if she shared her (likely delusional) side of the story.
Now there’s a gaggle of women, including Karen who seems to be more of a “work” PA and not a nanny. Who are all the others? Does anyone on her team actually understand social media? If they do, then they will surely be reading here. Influencers survive/grow based on their metrics, a haphazard chaotic approach just doesn’t work. Caroline’s brand just seems so saggy and trashy and desperate to me, it really makes me wonder who managed to negotiate her RHOD appearance. Surely you’d need someone pretty legit to score that Bravo contract, it’s a pretty big deal. So does she have US management then? And if she does, when are they going to steer this woman in a more dignified direction. I recognize that real
Housewives franchise thrives on the trashiness of its stars, but the pretense of wealth/class is central to the concept of the show. If Caroline shows up as the hot mess that she currently is, it will NOT resonate with viewers.

Example: the line with Black Suede Studio. That is a pretty major brand, I mean it’s not Louis Vuitton but it’s also not Fashion Nova. So obviously she did some solid negotiating there. But then her video promoting the line was absolutely laughable! She walks like she’s wearing a diaper, the outfits and styling were atrocious, and they really didn’t show off the shoes the way they might have. How did Black Suede Studio approve this? I think that with the TV contract, Caroline must have professional representation at the moment, so I guess my conclusion is that her “team” sucks at their jobs??!!
Look I am the first one to be supportive of women that are entrepreneurs, but there are ways to do it. You can't on one side be a professional and then on the other hand act like a fool because you are with a fool. That's my point: IQ27 is completely ruining her. Her team must probably see that he is but what are they supposed to do? Tell her he's ruining her, that they see a whole bunch of negative comments on social media? How do you think CS will react? They prefer not to say anything and keep their job

Last edited:
I agree with everything you say with the exception of feeling sorry for her. She is narcissistic and is one of the most nasty, selfish, self absorbed women that chooses to share this fake life style with the world. When you go public with your life then she needs to be prepared for the reaction to things that come out of her mouth.
You are spot on with how she looks now compared to when she was married to Cem. Despite what she wants us to believe she has fallen so far from grace that she and her lifestyle look like two different people's life.
Looking at the cluttered rooms, pets crawling all over the bed and house and IQ27 following her around the house with that damn video camera and his constant blubbering - its all disgusting.
Her foul mouth and her dropping the "f" bomb every other word just makes her look and sound like trash.

She is so jealous now of the fact that she has married this loser IQ17 who she is finally realising that she is going to have to support him financially forever.
She wants us all to believe that she wouldn't want a man closer to her age - regardless if he is wealthy.
So what is it Caroline, you are trying to tell us that you can't wait for IQ27 to hit it big so you can stop working and we are to believe that if a wealthy man showed interest in you and gave you the lifestyle you really want- that you would turn that away? Don't buy it, no way!
No middle age man would want a woman like her - as she brings nothing to the table as far as personality, businesse ventures ( declared bankruptcy), the most foul mouth, kids that look like they are a handful, has shared way too much about her personal life, and finally hooking up with this loser has made any chance of her ever having the life she expected she was going to have with this loser.

I have thought about the reason why she puts up with him and I think I may have figured some of it out. If she tries to be truthful about how bad this guy really is and how difficult her life has become - she would have to admit that she has made a huge mistake. She isn't the type of person that will ever say that she is sorry so imagine if she had to admit to everyone that things are a mess and she is stuck with this guy. Every avenue in her life that she puts out there for people to analyze - looks so chaotic and staged. The only chance she has of trying to turn this mess around would be to get rid of him quickly- and stop selling everything that she can. She is totally unrelatable to most people. She should get off social media for awhile and regroup. Once RHOD comes out and people really see her and this mess she is married to now- she won't be able to handle the stress of what will be coming at her.

Can I just say swearing doesn’t make you trash.
Entitlement, rudeness, meanness, being self involved, continuously mooching … that makes you trash. I just need to be clear about that.

Reactions: 5
06157AF8-1746-4117-A62D-A40BBE5B30F5.jpeg

So... the Sofitel Paris where they stayed actually commented a heart on the balloon release post. I guess I really overestimated how much brands actually care about who they’re doing business with. Add Sofitel to the list of businesses that have repelled me with their endorsement of vacuous celebs.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1091718
So... the Sofitel Paris where they stayed actually commented a heart on the balloon release post. I guess I really overestimated how much brands actually care about who they’re doing business with. Add Sofitel to the list of businesses that have repelled me with their endorsement of vacuous celebs.
Wow.. Especially hearing that there was a bunch of negative comments regarding the balloon release

Also Sophie make me laugh...she strikes me as one of those that has a sniff of champers and she is away! 🤣 Wonder who the mysterious Mark is that has now been outed. (Wonder if that was agreed or Caroline's doing?)

Wonder if Caroline craves the chaos and people because the silence and calm of[/QUOTE]
Just a bunch of Low Life, Self Indulgent PISSHEADED Chavs

Caroline filmed Sophie dancing & then asking then asked the Boyfriend if he was proud of her !

After getting slated about Partying etc., & having the audacity to Post it, while millions of people in Ukraine are in a Living Hell, She just posted this.
Too Little too Late Dumb Ass 😡

Sophie Stanbury- 2nd & 3rd pics - Aftet posting her obviously INSINCERE 1st Pic
A complete and utter MORON 😖