Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh oh, she's off to do another manic podcast - why does she do that annoying pointing her finger thing? Q27 is demonstrating how much groceries fit in the boot of his leased car!! Jeez, you couldn't make this stuff up.
I thought it was just me that hated that pointy finger thing she does 🀣

Yes exactly! This week let's expect (by Tuesday all will be completed) :

Trip to hairdresser
In house tanning session
Makeup artist to come for no reason
Massage
Nails

Oh and lets not forget IQ27 :

Showing car
Driving in car
Hairdresser
At the gym
Massage
Showing car
Driving car
"meetings" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20220314-094104_Instagram.jpg

Hair done. Can we tick that one off? 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her eyes are looking very sad these days. I think she's beginning to come out of her crisis and reality is settling in.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Uh oh, she's off to do another manic podcast - why does she do that annoying pointing her finger thing? Q27 is demonstrating how much groceries fit in the boot of his leased car!! Jeez, you couldn't make this stuff up.
Oh I thought it was just me that it annoyed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. Oh wow IQ27 is really running out of stories.. Does he think it has any value to show us that? I mean seriously what's the goal? So we go "woooooooooowieee look at all those groceries"?? I have 3 people that work in my house you dumbf*kc and one of them has that one job chore to go buy groceries for us πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. So not going to be impressed πŸ™„

I think whoever said earlier that CS keeps him around as her butler, packer etc is right.. He's only good for being the toyboyhelper

OK now let's talk about that fugly brown dress she insists on wearing it all time? She wore it to the Polo, she wears it probably to go do her nails, she wears it for her instastories.. Doesn't she see that a) that color is not at all flattering for a blonde b) the cut is horrible c) it looks tacky and cheap. As we've discussed this dress before here it just goes to show she doesn't read..
On the the new "house".. As someone had mentioned earlier, it's more a townhouse cookie cutter house than a house. I mean they are visiting one that is exactly how theirs will be.. Nothing fancy chmancy dear CA..it's far from being a mansion so calm your horses.

Well she must have done her in house tanning because she's all orange.. Wow doesn't she have a mirror?? See pic
Her fugly Birkenstock from "Sanel"..seriously? Geriatric shoes period. Nothing remotely sexy.
Mr. MBA writing "so existed" instead of so exciting... Omg
I really think that if we all got together and did a synopsis of all the worst things these 2 could do, they do it already.
Oh forgot to add (long message sorry folks!), Cem posted a story yesterday about people who put everything in their stories (see screenshot).. Wonder if he was throwing any shade... If he did, I adore him even more ❀❀❀

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Morning peeps! OK so what happened besides the obvious trip to the nail salon and Cosmesurge again? Oh yeah, movie time with the "family" as IQ27 says.... OK, he just spent a whole month alone with CS in Europe and an other 5 days in the Maldives, can't her just let her have some ALONE time with her children??? Boy that pissed me off.. That guy is such a leach it's incredible! Let her have her moment.. . The worst part is I'm sure if she told him she was going with the children without him, he's the kind to start rolling on the floor like a toddler that in the end she needs to give in. Ugh

OK today will be what guys? Nails are done, Cosmesurge is done so it leaves

Hair
Makeup artist for no reason
In house massage
"Meetings"
Filming walking to the car
Filming driving in the car
Haaaamaazing
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He just couldn't let this woman go to the movies with her children and have some alone time- could he? He is absolutely disgusting- he has to be involved with her every second of they day because he is so afraid that he will miss out on something. A decent man that loves his wife would stay home and let her enjoy alone time with her children so she can bond with them or allow the kids to talk in privacy without this ass listening to everything that is said. He has to be in every picture, conversation, car ride, dinner and even when she goes out with her girlfriends for drinks their is his ass - the only guy at the table of woman- but he doesn't care. How can it be that she can so clearly see the fault and critisize her ex husband, her girlfriends , people that comment negatively on her gram stories but when it comes to this manipultive fool she says nothing.

@Joan on Third does Cem follow Caroline & Sergio?
Wow, I wouldn't imagine he would but maybe?

Reactions: 2
She should get her new house swept for bugs before she moves in - I don't trust IQ27 as far as I could throw him.

@Joan on Third does Cem follow Caroline & Sergio?
Great question, never thought you'd look! So I did (boy my day is getting so exciting πŸ˜‚) and no he doesn't and neither do they

He just couldn't let this woman go to the movies with her children and have some alone time- could he? He is absolutely disgusting- he has to be involved with her every second of they day because he is so afraid that he will miss out on something. A decent man that loves his wife would stay home and let her enjoy alone time with her children so she can bond with them or allow the kids to talk in privacy without this ass listening to everything that is said. He has to be in every picture, conversation, car ride, dinner and even when she goes out with her girlfriends for drinks their is his ass - the only guy at the table of woman- but he doesn't care. How can it be that she can so clearly see the fault and critisize her ex husband, her girlfriends , people that comment negatively on her gram stories but when it comes to this manipultive fool she says nothing.

Wow, I wouldn't imagine he would but maybe?
You know you are so right.. For her to critcisze others she does not it with such ease but when one person criticizes her, she name shames her on Instagram. I noticed that the Instagram user who posted on their posts about this thread has been deleted by them.. They have no spine..

Now we are going to have to add "daily visits to the townhouse" to our list of their activities
Let's resume (I really have nothing to do right now so let me dig on)

Nails βœ…
Hair βœ…
Tan βœ…
Cosmesurge βœ…
Picture of car βœ…
Visit to townhouse βœ…
Computers on bed βœ…

Forget anything?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That house would be great for her and the kids. She needs to ditch Sergio asap. He was a rebound guy and it got serious so quickly because of lockdown, and I assume she had to marry him for his visa status. I believe a divorce is very easy to get in UAE so she should just ship him out and move on. It is clear that she is unhappy and trying very hard to fake it, she doesn’t need this guy. She will do so much better on her own!

Reactions: 4
The only podcast of hers I will ever listen to, is the one when she and IQ27 have split, and she announces how she realised her mid life crises clouded her judgement. I'm guessing 18 months and we will have that one !

Reactions: 6
Great question, never thought you'd look! So I did (boy my day is getting so exciting πŸ˜‚) and no he doesn't and neither do they

You know you are so right.. For her to critcisze others she does not it with such ease but when one person criticizes her, she name shames her on Instagram. I noticed that the Instagram user who posted on their posts about this thread has been deleted by them.. They have no spine..

Now we are going to have to add "daily visits to the townhouse" to our list of their activities
Let's resume (I really have nothing to do right now so let me dig on)

Nails βœ…
Hair βœ…
Tan βœ…
Cosmesurge βœ…
Picture of car βœ…
Visit to townhouse βœ…
Computers on bed βœ…

Forget anything?
Meetings

Reactions: 1
I think Cem's post is directed at them. Even putting the new house and kids bedrooms etc on the gram. Maybe he thinks it's all just a bit much. Also she needs Gok Wan or even Trinny, remember her from What NOTto wear? Surely someone can tell her that brown dress and sandles are not nice!!!

She appears to be going for that bohemian look- which is the long maxi dress and the hideous sandals. What is so ironic is that her shoe line is opposite to what she has been wearing - I mean did I miss something - are the shoes she is wearing part of her shoe line - I think not. The town house they are moving to are the cookie cutter homes they do like an assembly line here in the US especially. Developer buys land and puts a trillion of the same detached houses plopped on the land. They are acting like this is a custom built home with picking out all the accesories but you do that when you buy these types of homes. The question they need to answer is how many upgrades did they get from the standard selling price. I may be wrong but I don't think this is even a single family home- it is attached to another home. Talk about someone who has taken steps backwards- this woman has fallen down a damn well. At some point something changed as she would not be living like she is unless she had to. She said on her first podcast when she moved into the first place alone (but really IQ was with her) that she would live large now and smaller as the children moved out. Well, she isn't doing that is she? This guy is a real piece of work- a real manipulator. They both want him to be seen as a serious business man that is educated and worldly but look at what he presents on social media. Don't buy for one second that he is some financial genius that will one day make all this money - I see more of a guy that is flaunting the good life at all costs and doing those trendy get rich quick schemes without putting a hard days work in. He is bad news. Worst mistake she ever did was marrying this guy and pretending this new life of hers is beyond perfect. CS you look sad and worn out- get rid of him and admit this was all a mistake. If you can't do that then distance yourself from him and his instagram because he is dragging you down with him.

Reactions: 9
Don't know about anyone else but I thi k she looks particularly miserable at the moment. Is it the criticism about how she's looking? Or the comments on sergios insta about her? Or maybe she's just tired? Dunno but she isn't happy and hasn't posted much today.

Don't know about anyone else but I thi k she looks particularly miserable at the moment. Is it the criticism about how she's looking? Or the comments on sergios insta about her? Or maybe she's just tired? Dunno but she isn't happy and hasn't posted much today.
Shes said on her latest podcast that she does the social media thing because of her job. Basically its not her thing and she wouldnt be doing it if it wasnt her job. You can tell she isnt into it whenever sergio films her, and to be honest i would feel the same as he always has a camera in her face! I guess shes got no choice though as how else is she going to earn money? Cant rely on dumbo can she πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Edit to add- i also think shes tired after all that travelling

Reactions: 5
Oh goody! It’s barbecue time again. Sergio cooking leeeeetrally the only meal he knows how to make. Guess they’re back on their diets. Can’t wait to see more pictures of rice cakes and servant-made protein balls. I feel sorry for whoever is invited over to eat their sponsored meat on the ghost terrace overlooking the elephant parking lot.

• Haha