Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Dirty Juan/IQ27 not know how to dress himself? I mean does he need a tailor to dress him in his first holy communion suit? This arse didn't grow up living this type of lifestyle - he definetly is taking advantage of everything she can provide for him. If she was to be out of the picture do you think he would be having someone dress him - I would say not! The dance of them in front of ghost hotel- looks like a mother/son dance at a wedding. I agree with others on here- this has to be a business arrangement. She isn't a stupid woman for sure, she is a shrewd businesswoman not to be tricked easily. So either she is totally blindsided by this manipulator who will use her for everything he can get or she agreed to a business relationship and goes along with it all. He absolutely fights her for camera time- in videos and pictures, he can't let her have the limelight and that is going to eventually take it's toll on her.

Reactions: 6
The state of him, is he going to wear those rotten black shoes again with the communion suit. Sugar momma posted a picure earlier with two odd shoes on wtf!

Reactions: 2
One more thing (sorry, guys you know I am a rambler) I know alot of us don't listen to her podcast but I can't help it- it's a damn guilty pleasure of mine. Anyhoo, this last one she did was so revealing about herself. She admitted that she is a liar and that she did not go therapy because she would have to tell the truth. Damn, as a business woman I don't think I would go on social media and tell everyone I am a liar. For whatever reason she talks so negatively about her past life with Cem and dismisses all they had. Why speak unkindly of the father of your children? You didn't want to be with him anymore so you left- good for you, but why even bring him up in these podcasts? I would take one day of Cem being horrible or unkind then 3 seconds of sitting next to dirty juan/IQ27! CS if you are so happy then leave Cem out of our podcast- you got what you wanted.

Reactions: 3
One more thing (sorry, guys you know I am a rambler) I know alot of us don't listen to her podcast but I can't help it- it's a damn guilty pleasure of mine. Anyhoo, this last one she did was so revealing about herself. She admitted that she is a liar and that she did not go therapy because she would have to tell the truth. Damn, as a business woman I don't think I would go on social media and tell everyone I am a liar. For whatever reason she talks so negatively about her past life with Cem and dismisses all they had. Why speak unkindly of the father of your children? You didn't want to be with him anymore so you left- good for you, but why even bring him up in these podcasts? I would take one day of Cem being horrible or unkind then 3 seconds of sitting next to dirty juan/IQ27! CS if you are so happy then leave Cem out of our podcast- you got what you wanted.
I will never listen to her podcasts so thank you for doing it for us!
I think she's just talking bad about Cem just to justify her decision to leave him and to justify her relationship with Dirty Juan. What's that expression again? "The lady doth protest too much, methinks". She must know by now what people think about that moron and by talking bad about Cem, this is her way to tell us "my Life is so much happier and better today".. Yeah right sure..peddling dog food, steaks, ghost hotels etc, moving into a cookie cutter townhouse in the suburbs of Dubai is really a step up from her previous Life.

Reactions: 4
I’m finding watching this really quite sad, there’s something really wrong with all of this and it’s getting harder and harder for Caroline to hide her depression. She’s tired more and more, she’s isolated more now than she ever was in lockdown, he is sucking the actual life out of her. If she’s in peri menopause, which is very likely at her age then it can be such a traumatic time for a woman and the last thing you feel like is having a petulant toddler hanging round you constantly demanding attention. It was so lovely to see her just hanging out with Yasmin eating cake, until he comes along and berates her for it, makes her feel like tit and then drags her off to the gym, he just can’t not have the perfect woman on his arm.

Reactions: 6
I’m finding watching this really quite sad, there’s something really wrong with all of this and it’s getting harder and harder for Caroline to hide her depression. She’s tired more and more, she’s isolated more now than she ever was in lockdown, he is sucking the actual life out of her. If she’s in peri menopause, which is very likely at her age then it can be such a traumatic time for a woman and the last thing you feel like is having a petulant toddler hanging round you constantly demanding attention. It was so lovely to see her just hanging out with Yasmin eating cake, until he comes along and berates her for it, makes her feel like tit and then drags her off to the gym, he just can’t not have the perfect woman on his arm.
You said it all. 👏 I think he is draining the energy right out of her. And her 'job' too. Having to travel all the time. She must just be exhausted.

Reactions: 5
So true, he's definitely gaslighting her and she can't see it. Hard to get out of an abuse relationship until she acknowledges it.

She just needs to dump him, get a good manager and social media agency and she will be fine. Especially after RHOD is released. She needs to delete the embarrassing content that features Sergio and move on. She needs to stop over sharing and have a lovely curated feed with decent age appropriate brand sponsorships.

Reactions: 7
The state of him, is he going to wear those rotten black shoes again with the communion suit. Sugar momma posted a picure earlier with two odd shoes on wtf!
Well lets state the obivous- what men even wear an all white suit, shirt and tie? Is he going for the icecream man look? Must have been a freebie suit as he doesn't spend money on his clothes. The fact that he feels the need to post that on instagram speaks volumes to how desperate he is for people to think he is the wealthy, european socialite. The fact is he is unemployed and has completely taken her career (what was left of it) and flushed it down the toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She just needs to dump him, get a good manager and social media agency and she will be fine. Especially after RHOD is released. She needs to delete the embarrassing content that features Sergio and move on. She needs to stop over sharing and have a lovely curated feed with decent age appropriate brand sponsorships.
I agree 100%..on top of it when RHODubai airs, there will be even more focus on them and people are just going to demolish him.. On this thread it's pretty tame compared to what is coming..

Very well said!!! Totally agree on everything you shared. The best thing for her to do is get rid of this guy before that shows air. They will rip this unemployed giglio to shreds on social media. She needs to stop with the damn divorced not dead podcast- its oversharing to a point of pathetic. And, she is not divorced, she is married! Stop selling everything that is offered to her from dog food to shoes and dressing like she is competing with her 16 year old daughter. The problem is she is 46 but trying to maintain a apperance and mannerism that is more fitting to being married to a 27 year old. If she advertises and connects more with women her own age- it holds no interest in the 20-30's something viewers she thought she could get by hooking up with the ice cream man.

Reactions: 5
Well lets state the obivous- what men even wear an all white suit, shirt and tie? Is he going for the icecream man look? Must have been a freebie suit as he doesn't spend money on his clothes. The fact that he feels the need to post that on instagram speaks volumes to how desperate he is for people to think he is the wealthy, european socialite. The fact is he is unemployed and has completely taken her career (what was left of it) and flushed it down the toilet.
The man from Del Monte springs to mind😅

• Haha
Agreed.. UNLESS it's an all white dress code..but then again it better be the dress code because otherwise who else wears white at a wedding besides the bride and sometimes groom.. That's the biggest faux pas to make but then again this guy has no social skills so he wouldn't know (but SHE would).. Anyway let's see when the wedding is up before I go ballistic on the white suit issue.
I am always completely flabbergasted that this guy really does f*kc all all day..

I agree 100%..on top of it when RHODubai airs, there will be even more focus on them and people are just going to demolish him.. On this thread it's pretty tame compared to what is coming..
Oh, that is exactly what I just wrote. They are going to rip him to shreds when they do research on this guy. There is more to him then we all now, it just hasn't come out yet. He, very much like she admitted, is a liar. He lied to her on 3 seperate occasions about his age, and that is when he first met her! Plus, don't forget he slipped a pill in her drink that she did not know he did- so she would go to sleep ( she openly admits this on her podcast) I mean that is just two things he has shared - imagine what else she knows and hasn't said.

Agreed.. UNLESS it's an all white dress code..but then again it better be the dress code because otherwise who else wears white at a wedding besides the bride and sometimes groom.. That's the biggest faux pas to make but then again this guy has no social skills so he wouldn't know (but SHE would).. Anyway let's see when the wedding is up before I go ballistic on the white suit issue.
I am always completely flabbergasted that this guy really does f*kc all all day..
I didn't think about that but I have been to many white party events but they are usually informal and summer outdoor parties. You are right he has no social skills, no outside interest other than filming himself, has a vocabulary of a two year old, and follows CT around like her shadow. Sounds like a real catch doesn't he? And to think she rambles on about how bad Cem was- I just don't get it.

Last edited:
Kris Fade is getting married next week, so Sergio is getting a white suit made ??? the man from Del Monte description made me laugh :) :)

Kris Fade is getting married next week, so Sergio is getting a white suit made ??? the man from Del Monte description made me laugh :) :)
I'd say Kris Fade has no time for him, and would be the first one to put him back in his box.

Okay, so they're front row at Ronan Keating's gig, and still have to film themselves! How narrsisistic can you be? Put the f**king phone down...Aaargh 😬

• Wow
Okay, so they're front row at Ronan Keating's gig, and still have to film themselves! How narrsisistic can you be? Put the f**king phone down...Aaargh 😬
I heard Caroline say Ronan had to use a different bathroom as Sergio was using his in Ronan’s bloody dressing room! He has no social skills or manners. I imagine Sergio can’t believe his luck being backstage and swanning around with celebrities, all because he is a freeloader. His confidence will definitely be growing but I cannot wait to see his face when CS finally realises what a lazy, fake nob head he is.

I heard Caroline say Ronan had to use a different bathroom as Sergio was using his in Ronan’s bloody dressing room! He has no social skills or manners. I imagine Sergio can’t believe his luck being backstage and swanning around with celebrities, all because he is a freeloader. His confidence will definitely be growing but I cannot wait to see his face when CS finally realises what a lazy, fake nob head he is.
God, I'd be mortified🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1