Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's never gonna get off social media because that's how they're making their living. Showcasing luxury resorts. They're trying to sell a luxury lifestyle. All these trips and visits to hotels and restaurants, spas etc are all just trying to showcase it.

Anyway on another note I bet she's booked the hairdresser and make up artists in to work their magic.
Yes exactly! This week let's expect (by Tuesday all will be completed) :

Trip to hairdresser
In house tanning session
Makeup artist to come for no reason
Massage
Nails

Oh and lets not forget IQ27 :

Showing car
Driving in car
Hairdresser
At the gym
Massage
Showing car
Driving car
"meetings" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dawn Ward is a nasty piece of work and the last person I'd leave my teenage daughter with. She's in court for racial abuse and drug possession soon. Hopefully we'll see her on an episode of Banged up Abroad! - but unfortunately money talks.

Reactions: 5
Just had a quick look at her stories.

She has posted a negative comment someone made about her body, and her reply is that ’this is what’s wrong with the world’ .

What bloody planet is she on. 😑😑😑.

She needs to do a bit of self reflection and I would suggest that she educates herself on current affairs to understand exactly what is wrong with the world! Narcisstic moron.

And a retort that IQ27 is happy, she saved hI’m from being an LA pool boy, he is hanging on to her for dear life, of course he is happy !, he doesn’t give her any credibility whatsover !

Seems he is a source of amusement and ridicule for her and her friends.

Reactions: 5

Trip to hairdresser
In house tanning session
Massage
Nails

Showing car
Driving in car
Hairdresser
At the gym
Massage
Showing car
Driving car
"meetings" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Don't forget IQ27 gets his tan done too. Don't forget his spray tan!!

Also driving past the building site of their new house.

And lots of shots of them both standing looking at themselves in the mirror at themselves with their phones in hands.

Also! Staff cooking and taking their dogs for walks.

Packing...for their next trip..."oh ny gad!! Zis is crazzzzeeeee....I love zis woman oh my gad! Hammazeen!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We forgot laptop on bed! I'm glad to see she is getting some time to herself today! I'm surprised he isn't at the nail bar with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looking at her gratitude journalπŸ˜…

You'd think she would want to spend her first day back with her children.....quess that's not on her list of priorities

Reactions: 1
They seem to be quite upset with someone who left a message on their gram about CS body- so basically the woman body shamed CS. However, when you are posting pictures of yourself and partner promoting yourself as a super cool power couple with images that are both flattering and not - you open yourself up to those types of comments. It's hurtful and one becomes defensive which is understandable. However, what I am hoping is that they both can look at that comment and use it as a teachable moment for them both. Perhaps now they have a better understanding of how calling Juliet "Fatlina" in pictures and videos on CS's social media account for 500k viewers to see and read would be hurtful to Juliet- who is a close friend and spent money to attend their wedding. You see, you can't have it both ways- get crushed because someone comments on your physique but also be the person that does the same thing but on a much larger platform.

OK well so far 1h30mn that I made the list :

Nails βœ…
Driving in car βœ…
Picture of car βœ…

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Don't forget IQ27 gets his tan done too. Don't forget his spray tan!!

Also driving past the building site of their new house.

And lots of shots of them both standing looking at themselves in the mirror at themselves with their phones in hands.

Also! Staff cooking and taking their dogs for walks.

Packing...for their next trip..."oh ny gad!! Zis is crazzzzeeeee....I love zis woman oh my gad! Hammazeen!"
Im cracking up here 🀣🀣
Me too! Joan on third you are witty, I love it! Help me understand something - why am I always seeing a bottle of champagne and that damn purple YSL backpack in the background of most of IQ's images. He is like a 16 year old taking pictures of his car and runs over and puts a bottle of Dom next to the car so it's suppose to look cooler?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Guys! Wait! Caroline looks cute today in those jeans and that beige sweater at the mall. Maybe it’s the mask on her face πŸ˜‚ No but seriously, she looks like a normal mom out for a casual evening with her teenage daughter and 24 year old son 😬
And cheers to all of you who pointed out how butt hurt these two get when someone body shames Caroline but meanwhile she’s been fat shaming Juliet for years! As a matter of fact, Caroline spends an awful lot of time talking about how she lives her life not giving a duck what others think but hey ho, she’s just like the rest of us and she does actually have feelings. Maybe she can put 2 and 2 together and realize that you reap what you sow. Or is there not a viral meme simple enough for her to understand that?

Reactions: 7
Knobbly Knees Contest ?

They seem to be quite upset with someone who left a message on their gram about CS body- so basically the woman body shamed CS. However, when you are posting pictures of yourself and partner promoting yourself as a super cool power couple with images that are both flattering and not - you open yourself up to those types of comments. It's hurtful and one becomes defensive which is understandable. However, what I am hoping is that they both can look at that comment and use it as a teachable moment for them both. Perhaps now they have a better understanding of how calling Juliet "Fatlina" in pictures and videos on CS's social media account for 500k viewers to see and read would be hurtful to Juliet- who is a close friend and spent money to attend their wedding. You see, you can't have it both ways- get crushed because someone comments on your physique but also be the person that does the same thing but on a much larger platform.

Me too! Joan on third you are witty, I love it! Help me understand something - why am I always seeing a bottle of champagne and that damn purple YSL backpack in the background of most of IQ's images. He is like a 16 year old taking pictures of his car and runs over and puts a bottle of Dom next to the car so it's suppose to look cooler?
What a Complete head he is πŸ™„

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just had a quick look at her stories.

She has posted a negative comment someone made about her body, and her reply is that ’this is what’s wrong with the world’ .

What bloody planet is she on. 😑😑😑.

She needs to do a bit of self r

Trip to hairdresser
In house tanning session
Massage
Nails

Showing car
Driving in car
Hairdresser
At the gym
Massage
Showing car
Driving car
"meetings" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh this is priceless! Laughing so hard right now - it's so true. She may wash her hedgehog or lizard if she is feeling a bit of energy - but she and IQ27 will sure do that pose in their elevator ( remember it's a penthouse) And if we are really lucky we may see an upgraded vision board that looks like it was done by my son's first grade class project.

Reactions: 2
There's no way this pair have any kind of sex life - there's not an ounce of chemistry between them.

Reactions: 4
Okay, someone help me understand that crazy insane podcast that she just did called Don't Self Destruct. I just listented to it and seriously it is the strangest most crazy thing I have ever heard her talk about. I mean she never properly prepares when doing these podcast and just talks in circles repeating the same stories from one week to another - but this one is at a whole new level. She keeps saying that it is all about her best girlfriends that are self destructing but I am kinda wondering if this is not all about her.

Reactions: 4
Okay, someone help me understand that crazy insane podcast that she just did called Don't Self Destruct. I just listented to it and seriously it is the strangest most crazy thing I have ever heard her talk about. I mean she never properly prepares when doing these podcast and just talks in circles repeating the same stories from one week to another - but this one is at a whole new level. She keeps saying that it is all about her best girlfriends that are self destructing but I am kinda wondering if this is not all about her.
She spoke about friends sitting back and watching u get drunk at parties and self destruct. Im thinking shes talking about herself. That podcast was kinda all over d place πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Guys! Wait! Caroline looks cute today in those jeans and that beige sweater at the mall. Maybe it’s the mask on her face πŸ˜‚ No but seriously, she looks like a normal mom out for a casual evening with her teenage daughter and 24 year old son 😬
And cheers to all of you who pointed out how butt hurt these two get when someone body shames Caroline but meanwhile she’s been fat shaming Juliet for years! As a matter of fact, Caroline spends an awful lot of time talking about how she lives her life not giving a duck what others think but hey ho, she’s just like the rest of us and she does actually have feelings. Maybe she can put 2 and 2 together and realize that you reap what you sow. Or is there not a viral meme simple enough for her to understand that?
Yes, she does look like a normal mom dressed properly for a Sunday afternoon at the movies. But did you hear the nasty remark IQ27 said to her about her outfit? He said that she looks like she is wearing a blanket of the couch when talking about her brown sweater. This coming from a punk that he is that dresses like he just went to Disney World with his parents. Matching TShirt and Pants. I have been saying that I have noticed a big change in the way he agrresively comes at her both with words and physically. The other day he was doing a video and as she was talking he was twisting her ear- I know that hurt and of course she didn't say anything. This guy gives me bad vibes.

She spoke about friends sitting back and watching u get drunk at parties and self destruct. Im thinking shes talking about herself. That podcast was kinda all over d place πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Okay, that is how I felt. It was so weird and she was going from one thing to another but it was all really personal stuff. How would you like to be her best friends and here her talk about you on a podcast like this- that is why I think she is actually talking about herself. Very strange to say the least. IT is like her own private therapy session. How could anyone relate to this podcast - what is the purpose of it. Crazy!

Morning peeps! OK so what happened besides the obvious trip to the nail salon and Cosmesurge again? Oh yeah, movie time with the "family" as IQ27 says.... OK, he just spent a whole month alone with CS in Europe and an other 5 days in the Maldives, can't her just let her have some ALONE time with her children??? Boy that pissed me off.. That guy is such a leach it's incredible! Let her have her moment.. . The worst part is I'm sure if she told him she was going with the children without him, he's the kind to start rolling on the floor like a toddler that in the end she needs to give in. Ugh

OK today will be what guys? Nails are done, Cosmesurge is done so it leaves

Hair
Makeup artist for no reason
In house massage
"Meetings"
Filming walking to the car
Filming driving in the car
Haaaamaazing
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Uh oh, she's off to do another manic podcast - why does she do that annoying pointing her finger thing? Q27 is demonstrating how much groceries fit in the boot of his leased car!! Jeez, you couldn't make this stuff up.