Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am laughing at the filter IQ-0 (yup, he is now a -0) has on his phone- he looks more feminine then she does. His passive/aggressive behavior is really apparent now with him - he loves to humiliate her by doing the things like he did yesterday by pulling her shirt off to show her stain on her pants. He is one nasty mofo little punk! He knew it would embarrass her. That cut out dress that she had on yesterday is very similar to what Justin Bieber's wife Hailey had on the other day. On her it looked great, she is 22, tall and very thin. That town house they are moving to is like a billion other ones that they are putting up quickly, it is in the middle of nowhere and are cheaply made. Are we to believe that CS who is all about appearances and name dropping rich and famous people- is now happy moving backwards in a townhouse in the middle of nowhere? All that Cem provided to her selfish arse for all those years and now she is happy with living this way? Selling dog food? I am sorry, I don't buy one thing she is saying. It's all a show so that she doesn't have to admit he is the biggest mistake she ever made.

Reactions: 3
Or 'Joga' as IQ27 calls it..... with dogs! If I was that teacher I'd be well pisssed of if they showed that much disrespect fir my class.

And it gets worse! She's sitting on his lap and he's feeding her some sort of wet processed meat🀒 They have no self awareness...idiots.
Exactly what i thought! How you meant to do a proper class of yoga with 3 dogs crawling over you πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 2
The soul mate thing where she is sitting on his lap. They had to settle camera up for that. So completely fake and forced. My partner would run a mile if I suggested we set a camera up to capture us like this. Must suggest it and see what he says...πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

I am laughing at the filter IQ-0 (yup, he is now a -0) has on his phone- he looks more feminine then she does. His passive/aggressive behavior is really apparent now with him - he loves to humiliate her by doing the things like he did yesterday by pulling her shirt off to show her stain on her pants. He is one nasty mofo little punk! He knew it would embarrass her. That cut out dress that she had on yesterday is very similar to what Justin Bieber's wife Hailey had on the other day. On her it looked great, she is 22, tall and very thin. That town house they are moving to is like a billion other ones that they are putting up quickly, it is in the middle of nowhere and are cheaply made. Are we to believe that CS who is all about appearances and name dropping rich and famous people- is now happy moving backwards in a townhouse in the middle of nowhere? All that Cem provided to her selfish arse for all those years and now she is happy with living this way? Selling dog food? I am sorry, I don't buy one thing she is saying. It's all a show so that she doesn't have to admit he is the biggest mistake she ever made.
Yeah he is quite pasaive aggressive isn't he? Saying can you break something to the Osteopath

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There he goes, walking through the empty lobby of the ghost hotel still banging on about the wedding. Jesus, build a bridge and get over it...Grrr!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's gonna have the meltdown of the century when she dumps his sorry ass. He could be very unpredictable

There he goes, walking through the empty lobby of the ghost hotel still banging on about the wedding. Jesus, build a bridge and get over it...Grrr!
hahahah, build a bridge and get over it- love that! This moran really thinks he is something else doesn't he? The damn ghost hotel that he walks around filming like he owns the place is hysterical. I would love to hear what all their friends must say when these two jokers leave the table or party-they probably laugh their asses off, I know I would.

Reactions: 2
Is this a Dig at us ?🀫
IQ27 misspelt it, & it was commented on. And now she’s spelt it incorrectly!
β€œExcited”
Nah she makes a bunch of spelling mistakes as well like always always confusing the your and you're for example..nothing irks me more than people still to this day not knowing the difference

hahahah, build a bridge and get over it- love that! This moran really thinks he is something else doesn't he? The damn ghost hotel that he walks around filming like he owns the place is hysterical. I would love to hear what all their friends must say when these two jokers leave the table or party-they probably laugh their asses off, I know I would.
Haha yes that was funny! Never heard that expression before either!
Yes how moronic are they filming that ghost tacky hotel and still talking about that tacky wedding? It was cheap with that awful light tree in the center. Oh and we never mentioned the pizzas served the night before at Nara Escape in the desert (if I went that far for a pre wedding dinner and was served just pizza, I would be pissed πŸ˜‚).

As soon as I saw they were pulling up to that dumpy hotel, I thought "oh there goes another other free meal"! My goodness they can't afford a restaurant?? Especially that Al Barari is really in the "burbs" and about 30mn drive away from Ghost Tacky Raffles.
IQ27 really needs to get a Life.. His stories today consisted of
Filming in car βœ…
Filming in car βœ…
Filming to car βœ…
Filming "view" from her apartment βœ…
Filming CS at osteopath βœ…
Filming ghost tacky hotel βœ…
Ugh too boring to continue

OK.. So what's going on today? This is the second time today she leaks (see pic)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Exactly what i thought! How you meant to do a proper class of yoga with 3 dogs crawling over you πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
They could care less on whose time the waste as long as these two fools can try and make themselves look better or get a a few viewers that like animals. I would have loved that yoga instructor to tell them both - put the dogs away and we will continue. They think it is so cute to have all those animals crawling all over the place- but it is a major distraction for a professional yoga instructor. These two fools make a joke out of everything they do-like they are so special.

I can’t believe he filmed her camel toe! I would have flipped.
Oh he is so competive with her- if he can make her look foolish so it makes him look better he will sell her down the river in a minute. This guy tries to come off as this devoted, loving, giving man that adores her and would do anythng for her but the reality is he is trying his hardest to get the spotlight on him at any cost. I can't stand his personality, looks and over all attiutde.

Last edited:
They could care less on whose time the waste as long as these two fools can try and make themselves look better or get a a few viewers that like animals. I would have loved that yoga instructor to tell them both - put the dogs away and we will continue. They think it is so cute to have all those animals crawling all over the place- but it is a major distraction for a professional yoga instructor. These two fools make a joke out of everything they do-like they are so special.

Oh he is so competive with her- if he can make her look foolish so it makes him look better he will sell her down the river in a minute. This guy tries to come off as this devoted, loving, giving man that adores her and would do anythng for her but the reality is he is trying his hardest to get the spotlight on him at any cost. I can't stand his personality, looks and over all attiutde.
I agree, he has zero redeeming qualities, ZERO. He's dumb as a rock, has a vocabulary limited to 50 words, has no job, no money, isn't a gentleman (letting Sophie walk up the hill in Courchevel for example), no friends, won't give her her space, he's dumb as a rock..oh oops said that already..did I miss anything else?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Well it was time for them to eat dinner so hit up the ghost hotel with the whole family and order everything on the menu. Yesterday, when the had to pay for their dinner they threw a couple things on the grill- when it is free - ghost hotel and order it all. Again, wasteful amounts of food unless they invite thier hanger ons to join in on the free smorgasboard. Watch how aggressive he is when he goes to hug her or get her attention- he grabs at her, pushes her towards him ane pushes himself on her. According to Dubai Miquel they should be traveling again next week. The thought of watching the two of them repeating the same things on instagram for another week - no thank you. CS stop trying to push divorce over working on marriages No one should take your advice as you divorced for about 5 minutes and ran right back into a marriage- with a real nutjob. You keep repeating that your girlfriends do this and your girlfriends are miserable or jealous of you- Who are all these girlfriends you keep referring to? The only good freinds you had you decided to break ties with them because they told you that your toyboy had lied to you on numerous occasions about his age. What a shame you didn't listen to them.

I agree, he has zero redeeming qualities, ZERO. He's dumb as a rock, has a vocabulary limited to 50 words, has no job, no money, isn't a gentleman (letting Sophie walk up the hill in Courchevel for example), no friends, won't give her her space, he's dumb as a rock..oh oops said that already..did I miss anything else?
You pretty much covered them all. Of course she will never say anything against him because to do so would be to have to agree that she is stuck with a wanna be Cem. That is who he really would love to be- Cem. Instead he googles how to make money real quick and gets in touch with these mafia rough seedy looking people that CS has already said that 2 years ago she wouldn't have even sat at the table with these people. I would love to listen to the stories of the house staff and what they could share. I am sure they can't stand the sound of IQ0 when they hear " honeeeee, where are you? I just heard her say that he got is MBA after he finished soccer. Sorry, either she is lying or he didn't get a MBA degree. She met him when he had just retired (cough, cough) so when did he have 2 years to do this educaiton. I call bullshit on that.

Last edited:
Nah she makes a bunch of spelling mistakes as well like always always confusing the your and you're for example..nothing irks me more than people still to this day not knowing the difference

Haha yes that was funny! Never heard that expression before either!
Yes how moronic are they filming that ghost tacky hotel and still talking about that tacky wedding? It was cheap with that awful light tree in the center. Oh and we never mentioned the pizzas served the night before at Nara Escape in the desert (if I went that far for a pre wedding dinner and was served just pizza, I would be pissed πŸ˜‚).

As soon as I saw they were pulling up to that dumpy hotel, I thought "oh there goes another other free meal"! My goodness they can't afford a restaurant?? Especially that Al Barari is really in the "burbs" and about 30mn drive away from Ghost Tacky Raffles.
IQ27 really needs to get a Life.. His stories today consisted of
Filming in car βœ…
Filming in car βœ…
Filming to car βœ…
Filming "view" from her apartment βœ…
Filming CS at osteopath βœ…
Filming ghost tacky hotel βœ…
Ugh too boring to continue

OK.. So what's going on today? This is the second time today she leaks (see pic)
I thought she looked a bit unwell today. Could possibly have been her make up but she looked quite pale with dark circles around her eyes.

Gets spray tans like a girl.

Okay positive post here. Just listened to that snippet of her podcast that she shared on her instagram story about if you find the only time you are happy and can fully be yourself is when you're not with your husband that is a sign. I think that's probably good advice. I must admit. So for a change I'm saying πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Caroline.

Morning peeps! So here we go this morning with the "affirmation textbook", "zootcases" and of course stories of the fugly color car driving to tacky ghost hotel for a night away lol. Yeah, much needed time away from the kids as they do so much for them ugh. Going to be an other boring day of stories of tacky ghost restaurants, tacky ghost pool, tacky ghost hotel rooms... Even we here will run out of things to comment on as it's always the same boring and predictable crap πŸ™„

• Haha
I am wondering if the twin that doesn't get along with Sergio, Aaron?, lives full time with Cem as we never ever see him anymore in the very brief glimpses of her children that we do see these days.