Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol Mr. MBA means to say "tight" but fits.. And BTW, wtf does he mean by Mum and Dad... I didn't even notice that today...he makes me sick.. Tomorrow am going to reach out to my friends in Dubai cause I can't take this crap anymore
Dubai Miguel always calls them Mum and Dad - lord knows why🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Caroline is 46 this year not 43. And believe me, I’ve just turned 47, middle age loves to creep up on you.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, for sure that looks like he is very comfortable in this picture.

Caroline is 46 this year not 43. And believe me, I’ve just turned 47, middle age loves to creep up on you.
Exactly, her podcast today she said she was 43. She lies a lot especially on her podcast. She has no script but just is lazy hops out of bed and decides to talk on her podcast for 25 minutes. She already admitted she doesn't listen to them back, but she doesn't realize that she changes stories from week to week.

Reactions: 1
OMG- did anyone see the video of IQ0 coming through the door at the ghost hotel with no shirt on and his hands in his pockets of his white pants and just strikes a pose. It is so funny!! He really thinks he is some suave good looking guy that we all should be commenting on. I just busted out laughing when I saw it. He really thinks he is something hot. CS enough of you trying to defend this guy, his behavior towards you has become very aggressive and he is outwardly showing now how he physically and emotionally comes at you. What is it about this little punk that has turned your life upside down? Maybe if you help us understand we won't judge you. The more this idiot puts things like he does on his instagram page it is ruining your reputation - you don't see it but that doesn't matter everyone else is seeing it.

OMG- did anyone see the video of IQ0 coming through the door at the ghost hotel with no shirt on and his hands in his pockets of his white pants and just strikes a pose. It is so funny!! He really thinks he is some suave good looking guy that we all should be commenting on. I just busted out laughing when I saw it. He really thinks he is something hot. CS enough of you trying to defend this guy, his behavior towards you has become very aggressive and he is outwardly showing now how he physically and emotionally comes at you. What is it about this little punk that has turned your life upside down? Maybe if you help us understand we won't judge you. The more this idiot puts things like he does on his instagram page it is ruining your reputation - you don't see it but that doesn't matter everyone else is seeing it.
YUP, i just saw that. He is going for the european model look because he can't seem to get a job doing anything else. CS you have to stop this rambling on and defending him by comparing him to Cem and puttting down Cem because IQ0 is worthless. What is so funny is that you would never put up with Cem living like IQ0 does- imagine Cem putting you in a town house, or having you selling dog food? You just said on your last podccast that he does not allow you to go out with your girlfriends but you are hoping he will allow you to do it one day. This is absolutely ridiculous that you have changed your way of living and expect people that have followed you for years to believe it without questioning it. You got to do better if you want people to continue to follow you.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Listened to the podcast. It wasn’t about hindsight, it was about lies. I think CS spent all of her formative years at boarding school, being told what to do and having any feelings beaten out of her. Although she says her marriage to Cem was teacher/child, I do think Cem was trying to hold her to account a bit more. Probably the reason she is with Sergio is that she gets to relive a childhood again.

Life is about making mistakes and learning lessons, but the greatest relationship you’ll have is with yourself. I wonder what that would look like for her?

YUP, i just saw that. He is going for the european model look because he can't seem to get a job doing anything else. CS you have to stop this rambling on and defending him by comparing him to Cem and puttting down Cem because IQ0 is worthless. What is so funny is that you would never put up with Cem living like IQ0 does- imagine Cem putting you in a town house, or having you selling dog food? You just said on your last podccast that he does not allow you to go out with your girlfriends but you are hoping he will allow you to do it one day. This is absolutely ridiculous that you have changed your way of living and expect people that have followed you for years to believe it without questioning it. You got to do better if you want people to continue to follow you.
If she said that I've lost all respect for her.

I was just going to post the same thing
I nearly fell off my chair laughing when I saw it 🤩
Wish I could post the Video 🤣
It’s Cringeworthy
Did he film this himself???? Sad if he did. Sadder if she did!!

Listened to the podcast. It wasn’t about hindsight, it was about lies. I think CS spent all of her formative years at boarding school, being told what to do and having any feelings beaten out of her. Although she says her marriage to Cem was teacher/child, I do think Cem was trying to hold her to account a bit more. Probably the reason she is with Sergio is that she gets to relive a childhood again.

Life is about making mistakes and learning lessons, but the greatest relationship you’ll have is with yourself. I wonder what that would look like for her?
She seems to be very submissive with men, even this manchild, despite all her hard as nails exterior that she gives off. I am gobsmacked she has allowed him to tell her she can't go out with her girlfriends. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 9
Did she really say that? That he won't allow her for a night out with her friends? Did she explain why?
OK..so what is he doing with Milan and CS doing their makeup?? Milan is there for a fashion shoot with a bunch of other models since yesterday.
While that idiot is walking to the gym, he shows us AGAIN where they got married 🙄.
Haven't reached out yet to my friends in Dubai yet, will do it asap. 😂

Reactions: 3
Did she really say that? That he won't allow her for a night out with her friends? Did she explain why?
OK..so what is he doing with Milan and CS doing their makeup?? Milan is there for a fashion shoot with a bunch of other models since yesterday.
While that idiot is walking to the gym, he shows us AGAIN where they got married 🙄.

Omg please do!

She said it on her podcast yesterday. That he does not let her or allow her (imagine Cem telling her that) to go out on girl's night but she is hoping that the older he gets the more he will want to go out and then she can go with the girls. She tried to play it off like it wasn't a big deal by saying she is tired of going out with the girls.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
On her stories just now, she's doing a photo shoot and IQ0 says to her ' you're looking very tired honey' !!!

She needs to get her arse in gear and get rid of him sooner rather than later

• Angry
Reactions: 6
If she said that I've lost all respect for her.

Did he film this himself???? Sad if he did. Sadder if she did!!

She seems to be very submissive with men, even this manchild, despite all her hard as nails exterior that she gives off. I am gobsmacked she has allowed him to tell her she can't go out with her girlfriends. Unbelievable.
There is something off with this relationship and I just can't wrap my head around it. This little punk has managed to come in and turn this woman's life upside down and she either is to embarrased to admit what everyone sees or she will not give anyone including Cem a reason to say "we told you"
Someone earlier wrote she saved him from being a "pool guy in LA" and that is exactly the truth. He has no redemming qualities that we see and that is actually what he should be showing us (people on social media) instead of stupid private jets, YSL purple backpack, bottle of champagne, Hermes bag and all the endless props in his images that make him look rich. What audience is he targeting? Most young men his age probably think (I know they think) he is strange/issues for being with a woman who is so much older so they can't relate. The women that follow her like us- initially where happy for her/him until his real self came out so he isn't getting viewership in this age group- so who do you think follows him?

• Heart
She said it on her podcast yesterday. That he does not let her or allow her (imagine Cem telling her that) to go out on girl's night but she is hoping that the older he gets the more he will want to go out and then she can go with the girls. She tried to play it off like it wasn't a big deal by saying she is tired of going out with the girls.
I find this staggeringly stupid of her. To agree to that and to admit to her friends and on a podcast, that she thinks that's okay because that's what he wants. Wow!! That is such an unhealthy attitude for a relationship to never have time with girlfriends. It's essential. What's that old saying? Men will come and go. But good friends last forever. She needs to grow a backbone.

There is something off with this relationship and I just can't wrap my head around it. This little punk has managed to come in and turn this woman's life upside down and she either is to embarrased to admit what everyone sees or she will not give anyone including Cem a reason to say "we told you"
Someone earlier wrote she saved him from being a "pool guy in LA" and that is exactly the truth. He has no redemming qualities that we see and that is actually what he should be showing us (people on social media) instead of stupid private jets, YSL purple backpack, bottle of champagne, Hermes bag and all the endless props in his images that make him look rich. What audience is he targeting? Most young men his age probably think (I know they think) he is strange/issues for being with a woman who is so much older so they can't relate. The women that follow her like us- initially where happy for her/him until his real self came out so he isn't getting viewership in this age group- so who do you think follows him?
They seem to have hundreds of followers who love their posts and tell them 'wow so happy for you. Beautiful couple' etc. Can people not recognise fake when it's infront of them?

Baffles me who his followers are, and like you I know people his age group who are horrified at his antics.
If I was his mother I'd be asking myself where did I go wrong in raising such an entitled little prick.

Reactions: 3
Just saw the clip where he tells her she looks tired. She looks lovely! Why did he say that to her? And why did she share it? Honestly I'd say something about it only she's likely to share it in her stories as she seems to do a lot if anyone calls them out. But I am seeing more and more controlling behaviour here and its not nice to see it.

Reactions: 2
In her podcast yesterday she was rambling on about her children and how she spent so much money by dressing them in expensive clothes which is of no surprise as they hd the money. But she said that she through away the clothes after they outgrew them. I can't imagine anyone throwing away expensive children's clothes as we normally pass them around to family members but let's say she did throw them away- then why is she selling her clothes and shoes online now? Why wouldn't she throw those out like she did her kid's clothes? I would say because she needs the money desperatedly now!!!

Baffles me who his followers are, and like you I know people his age group who are horrified at his antics.
If I was his mother I'd be asking myself where did I go wrong in raising such an entitled little prick.
I have a feeling his mother picked up on his odd behavior along time ago. She looked very sad and defeated at this punk's wedding where he looked like he was going to his first holy communion instead of a wedding. I have noticed no more pictures of his father like he did months ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't listen to her podcast anymore, I just can't, so thanks to those of you who do and who give us the scoop.

It just beggars belief that she admits to how controlling he is. I just saw a video on her stories, where she made a mistake on the date of their wedding, he looked like he had to really try to contain his rage, bleeping hell, his face was absolutely vicious. So many red flags there, if a friend or my teenage daughter disclosed even one of those incidents (not even allowed a massage alone), I would be extremely concerned and warning them to get away asap but to do it safely. The emotional abuse seems to be kicking in too, with the subtle passive aggressive insults about her appearance.

If she leaves him, he will destroy her without any qualms, he will have nothing to lose.

I am beginning to wonder if she did not want the separation from Cem at all!! She doesn't have a good word to say about Cem, and if what she says is true she has gone from one dreadful controlling husband straight into a marriage with another. She certainly portrays Cem as not being a nice guy at all.

There is something off with this relationship and I just can't wrap my head around it?
Absolutely this, 100% agree with you, something is abnormal about this !

I won't be shocked if it comes out he is gay and this was all a business arrangement for both of them from the start, another 'sponsorship' deal, the whole DubaiMiguel thing is a bit suspect too.. IQ0 followers have grown enormously, from a few hundred to over 100k since he took up with her. She got a spot on RHOD with the wedding and egg freezing being a storyline. It's not all it seems, that's for sure.

Last edited:
  • Heart