Caroline Hirons #7 complete kitshow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is ridiculous. And the person said they only discovered Zelens with the Autumn kits?! That was what, October time?
What's the shelf life (unopened) of these products? Two years? Longer? She's never going to get through all that in two years. Out of control waste.

Reactions: 9
I don’t like the shouty at all and it’s why I’ve tuned out, but would we be as critical of a man? Would a man ever have had to feel he must start from a more subdued position (answer - no). I’ve gone a bit Carrie Bradshaw here .....and I’m not sure what I think other than maybe the Caroline some of us initially enjoyed content from, wasn’t the real one. Had she been able to be herself from the off I wouldn’t have gone near or by so then it’s simply a case of “not for me ta”.
My husband watches FIFA videos on YouTube with shouty American men and I hate those too! Though it’s just unnecessarily shouty rather than aggressive.

I did get sucked into the “no-nonsense, tell it like it is” persona and quite liked CH but as I’ve seen more, I’ve realised it’s more about sponsorship than genuine opinions on products. The fact that she recently labelled brands whose products she has recommended as “push off a cliff” reenforced that for me. It comes across as honest advice to the uninitiated. The aggression of (some of) her followers has also put me off and she seems to encourage their bullying.

No words. This is obscene, discount code or not
That looks like it cost my monthly salary 😧!

Reactions: 8
No words. This is obscene, discount code or not
I saw that and was quite shocked - awful. And you just know the purchaser will not be happy, will get bored with Zelens and will buy yet more stuff.
What is wrong with these people?
Some other idiot commented the buyer is a 'muse' 🤮. It's like they try to outdo each other with their ridiculousness.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I saw that and was quite shocked - awful. And you just know the purchaser will not be happy, will get bored with Zelens and will buy yet more stuff.
What is wrong with these people?
Some other idiot commented the buyer is a 'muse' 🤮. It's like they try to outdo each other with their ridiculousness.
I looked at this posters past posts in the freaks group and nearly fell over. She could sell her own kits with what she has accumulated in the last 12 months alone!!! Really troubling!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
FWIW, I find the shouty personality annoying in men and women of all ages. It’s just grating for me. I used to respect Caroline despite not warming to her personality. But not in recent years, and especially not since watching all this BS play out.

Last edited:
That has to be the best part of a grand for that stuff? I know there was a discount code but it still has to be closer to 1000 than 200 (kit price)
I know btw how is there any need for it, fair enough buy a couple things everyone guilty enjoying a discount but this is excessive and seems to be to show off

Reactions: 3
Any mention of people being over charged has been deleted from the group now. There was a comment about worrying about mortgage payments and a few others about how much had been taken and even other comments vaguely referring to the situation that have now been deleted
Erasing history. Ffs. She doesn’t want a record of this anywhere. Clearly she’s embarrassed by this whole fiasco and not woman enough to face up to it. So for all her bullying of customers and rudeness, she’s a coward and is trying to hide what has happened.

Reactions: 11
The thing is clear pay is also been discussed just like klarna is
I think they’re all much of a muchness but she says her objection is that they wanted her to push it on the freaks instead of letting them choose to use it. Klarna wanted a big logo on the front of the website and emails sent to everyone on her mailing list. I could half see the point but to be honest, the thing that makes people buy kits they can’t afford is the secrecy, build up and hype. The fact that Clearpay is available enables them but they already decided they wanted the kit before that.

I use Klarna and the like whenever they’re available. Not because I can’t afford it, just because it keeps my money in my account for longer. It’s good if you know how to use it well or you’re stuck in a bind but even as an obsessive budgeter, it took me a while to get my head around how best to budget the money coming out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.