Caroline Hirons #7 complete kitshow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use Klarna and the like whenever they’re available. Not because I can’t afford it, just because it keeps my money in my account for longer. It’s good if you know how to use it well or you’re stuck in a bind but even as an obsessive budgeter, it took me a while to get my head around how best to budget the money coming out.
I love the option of buy now and pay later for buying clothes, as most of them don’t fit me anyway, therefore I only pay for what I actually want to keep instead of giving a company my money for a month for them to return it to me.

Reactions: 20
Regarding the comments about would we say the same if Caroline was a man, the answer is yes, it is appalling for anyone to tell customers to "kiss my arse"

Reactions: 15
Exactly she knew how many kits she had and brought it on herself with all the build up whipping the freaks into a frenzy
I think the price really had something to do with it.

Last time the kit didn’t sell out for weeks and I am not even sure if it ever sold out. A month after the launch she mentioned that there still was kits available.

Whether you like or can’t stand CH skincare at 60% off is amazing!

Reactions: 2
I don't have a problem with Klana and Clearpay etc for people who are sensible. I've used the QVC payment option on occasion to spread the cost (for example when I bought my Shark) I could have paid outright for it but it was more affordable for me to spread the cost.

The problem is a lot of people use these options when they can't afford to buy something and, like with pay day loans end up in financial difficulties when they can't make a payment.

I was shocked by that Zelens post. They need to stop people posting hauls on the group and go back to reviews, recommendations and advice.

Reactions: 26
I was shocked by that Zelens post. They need to stop people posting hauls on the group and go back to reviews, recommendations and advice.
Totally agree - it is normalising something which is very far from normal.
You wonder if that person would've bought all that stuff if she didn't have the group to show off to and congratulate her.

Reactions: 13
Totally agree - it is normalising something which is very far from normal.
You wonder if that person would've bought all that stuff if she didn't have the group to show off to and congratulate her.
Yup and dont forget to get CH and team (5 of them) attention and cement her place as a disciple lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the price really had something to do with it.

Last time the kit didn’t sell out for weeks and I am not even sure if it ever sold out. A month after the launch she mentioned that there still was kits available.

Whether you like or can’t stand CH skincare at 60% off is amazing!
Something else to note, the timing of the kits.
First kit landed in end of 2019, the first winter kit.
Spring kit launched in May 2020, 6-7 months later.
Summer kit launched August 2020, 3 months later.
Autumn kit was October 2020, 2 months after summer kit, with a price hike.

Instead of looking at trends from the Autumn kit, she should have been looking at the Summer kit sales, demand and faults

Reactions: 7
Also I think it's frustrating that we can't discuss an influencers rude and bullying personality without being accused of internalised misogny

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That Zelens post has pissed me right off. I have been using their moisturiser and it’s been a great product for my incredibly picky skin. I went to buy, mindful that it’s all changing, and everything was totally sold out. This freak has bought it not because she needed it, but because she wanted praise from a group of strangers. It’s insanity.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Erasing history. Ffs. She doesn’t want a record of this anywhere. Clearly she’s embarrassed by this whole fiasco and not woman enough to face up to it. So for all her bullying of customers and rudeness, she’s a coward and is trying to hide what has happened.
I commented on Instagram yday that my emails have been ignored for a few weeks about an autumn order because another woman was saying this had happened her. Both comments are gone now? I

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
That Zelens post has pissed me right off. I have been using their moisturiser and it’s been a great product for my incredibly picky skin. I went to buy, mindful that it’s all changing, and everything was totally sold out. This freak has bought it not because she needed it, but because she wanted praise from a group of strangers. It’s insanity.
I wanted to get something as I’ve never used Zelens and always wanted to. Normally it’s not in my price range so I just haven’t bothered. Went on the site and the only things I wanted to try were out of stock, and it’s because of selfish wankers like this. It was the same when Zelens were doing the mini masks for £5 each and one woman bought 20 of them, and then they were sold out. So unbelievably selfish.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The Zelens poster has had a few comments along the lines of, “oh so your the reason it’s sold out...” She’s now backtracking as fast as she can with, “but I bought them in 2020.” errrrr that’s not what you made out in the original post!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Er I wasn’t accusing anyone of anything as it goes, but huge apologies if I’ve slighted anyone. Rude and shouty is totally unacceptable from any gender/sex obviously. I was just musing on her observations of her own behaviour - disregard this last year of oaf, bully <<insert>>, more the Too Much aspect of it. She is like a different person in the Sali Hughes ITB, there’s a touch of uncertainty there. I guess it was just pre- take off. I wonder why confidence has distilled into aggression.

I have just had the privilege of spending a brilliant year with a high profile, highly successful business woman (high profile in her business) watching a non-dick swinging approach to business. It’s been refreshing and inspiring. Women don’t need to behave like men in business (or anywhere) in fact men needn’t either.

Reactions: 13
I commented on Instagram yday that my emails have been ignored for a few weeks about an autumn order because another woman was saying this had happened her. Both comments are gone now? I
Censoring at its finest. Caroline and her team were deleting comments left right and centre that said anything negative. And now they won’t even approve posts if they’re even slightly negative. When this is all over there won’t be a smidge of evidence to hold her accountable.

Reactions: 9
Totally agree. No one needs to be difficult or rude or bullying to get anywhere. Caroline wouldn't last 5 minutes in the type of jobs the rest of us do with her attitude. I'd be formally sanctioned if I did things the way she does

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The Zelens poster has had a few comments along the lines of, “oh so your the reason it’s sold out...” She’s now backtracking as fast as she can with, “but I bought them in 2020.” errrrr that’s not what you made out in the original post!
Jesus I thought she used the brand discount codes. bleeping hell. Wish I was that wealthy 😂

Reactions: 2
Those things are great. But she’s ruined it with all the other shite that comes with it. If she just stopped being so rude to her own bloody customers, who she has let down, that would be a start. She wasn’t always openly rude and aggressive towards people, unless she just hid it well.
Exactly my thoughts. She has changed and become very abrasive. There is a line between assertive and aggressive and she has pole vaulted over.

Reactions: 6
Keep an eye out on tkmaxx, they are re-branding so they might sell some stock there. this is why there was 50% off too!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.