Caroline Hirons #7 complete kitshow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster here! This woman drives me insane..

I’m not sure if she’s changed or if my tolerance level has gone down. But commenting EVERY LIVE “Woah! X many people are watching!” is just an ego stroke.

But the Freaks are just as much of a problem. Posting that they got a kit, posting that the kit is on its way, posting that the kit has arrived...

But when people miss out, people question miscommunication or get charged multiple bleeping times they are told to be quiet, have a better attitude and respect dear leader Hirons 😳

I like the kits. They are usually well priced, and anything I don’t use make great gifts. But holy hell the lack of professionalism is BEYOND at this point.

/rantover

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I found this interesting as some years ago (2013?) before she underwent the apparent personality transplant I had a consultation with her and she gave me samples of the Sarah Chapman eye cream. She also gave me samples of the Aesop Rose facial oil another brand she also put in the “off the cliff” category.
Guess they don’t pay.🤔
That’s interesting! I think the first time I actually had a proper conversation with her was at the school gates in about 2007/2008 and she’d just started working for Liz Earle. We got chatting and she told me she was working for a new company on the Isle of Wight and it was Liz Earle (I remember saying Oh yes, the one off This Morning as that’s what Liz Earle did in the 90s) and I told her I used Clinique 3 step and she said it was much too harsh and she didn’t like any Clinique skincare. She recommended Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and I went out and bought it and then used it cheerfully for about ten years after that!
Obviously she completely changed her mind about both Clinique and Cleanse and Polish in the intervening years.....

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m not surprised but always amazed at how rude she is to customers. Customer 101 is to kinda eat the negative comments. Caroline deserves all these negative comments cause she screwed up royally ,but to come back at these people is just gross. She doesn’t reply to the people singing praises but replies to the negative comments. Just shows she’s not that thick-skinned . She’s a bully . There is no point even commenting to her cause she will just come back with extremely rude comments. Imagine if Paula or May Lindstrom said kiss my arse! I can’t take her business seriously ,cause only inept owners would come back with that.
Which is what makes me suspicious that it’s just a short term cash grab, and that she’s not in this for the long haul. Otherwise, if you were serious about building a respected brand you would never treat customers in this manner. Also, you would have taken the time to build a sound IT platform prior to launch. If she cares so little, then she can’t be planning on hanging around for long, surely?

Reactions: 6
Sorry just to weigh in on the Liz Earle point; they were bought out by Boots/Walgreens and they changed their formulas to be worse but upped their prices. I don’t think she was being snarky by changing her mind on them, the whole brand has gone hugely downhill.

Reactions: 13
I’ve posted on here loads before and I think I’ve kinda been on the fence - could see her bad points but also liked her.

But boy have I changed my mind recently 😂 Honestly I used to love her and took her word as gospel, I’m not even ashamed to deny it. And to some extent, I always will take her advice (just not specific brand recommendations - could she get any higher up the arses of Jordan, Marko Lens, Dennis Gross etc etc.)
There is no denying her advice has changed my skin to the point now that other than cystic acne scarring my skin has barely any texture.

But she’s so bleeping annoying now! I can’t even cope. She’s honestly changed so much and I think the biggest change happened around the time of the spring kit last May. I think at that point she realised her “power” and how the freaks bow down to her every word. She’s now aggressive, rude and won’t let anyone else have an opinion. I know she has ADHD but her hyperactivity during her lives drives me bonkers. The amount of times she’s gone to answer a question from someone on a live, got distracted and never gone back to answer it is shocking and I really feel for those people who thought they were getting a question answered!

Shes quite frankly an embarrassment now and the way she conducts herself with all these brand leaders makes me cringe. You can just tell the likes of Dennis Gross are only in on it because it directs people to their site. Otherwise he probably can’t stand the witch 😂

Reactions: 25
Please don't make her mad or she will take our kits away ! Get a spine View attachment 414420
Do folk think she does this for the good of her health!! Obviously it makes her a tit load of cash so she’s hardly going to stop anytime soon.

people should be able to speak on that group and not be belittled publicly!!

Im glad I’ve left now, that would boil my piss!! Xx

I cant believe shes only 50/51.... she looks like shes in her 60s... maybe im being harsh but I certainly wont be following her skin routine

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it’s hard for smaller businesses to appropriately resource a site that has huge spikes in traffic only a few specific days, even hours, m of the year - having said that - it wasn’t something she couldn’t see coming.
But businesses are supposed to make projections and forecasts. How could she not have known that there would be a huge level of interest in the kits especially considering the kits was much cheaper? She should plan for the worst case scenario, not the best

But businesses are supposed to make projections and forecasts. How could she not have known that there would be a huge level of interest in the kits especially considering the kits was much cheaper? She should plan for the worst case scenario, not the best
Exactly she knew how many kits she had and brought it on herself with all the build up whipping the freaks into a frenzy

I absolutely don’t disagree, but it’s expensive and complex and bigger companies than them struggle with it... I think when your business model involves hype in order to create demand then it’s not surprising when this happens.

Reactions: 3
Because she's an amateur.

Reactions: 3
@BlondeAlto what was she like as a person? Must have been okish to have a conversation with.
She was pretty much who she is now - confident and outspoken. She so rarely came to school because she worked full-time and Jim was a stay at home dad who did all the school runs. Jim and I walked to school with Max and Ava pretty much every day for about three years until my kids moved school.
I found her slightly initimidating, but I could sense that she worked bloody hard and Jim just quietly ran the household. Neither of them could drive and they always had fairly modest holidays by the sea in Kent or Sussex.
I started to read her blog when it was BeautyMouth and it seemed an extension of the fairly ordinary, if opinionated, person whe was. Now she seems to have morphed into a kind of larger than life character, and her ego seems to have massively inflated.

Sorry just to weigh in on the Liz Earle point; they were bought out by Boots/Walgreens and they changed their formulas to be worse but upped their prices. I don’t think she was being snarky by changing her mind on them, the whole brand has gone hugely downhill.
I didn’t know that about the Boots buyout

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She was pretty much who she is now - confident and outspoken. She so rarely came to school because she worked full-time and Jim was a stay at home dad who did all the school runs. Jim and I walked to school with Max and Ava pretty much every day for about three years until my kids moved school.
I found her slightly initimidating, but I could sense that she worked bloody hard and Jim just quietly ran the household. Neither of them could drive and they always had fairly modest holidays by the sea in Kent or Sussex.
I started to read her blog when it was BeautyMouth and it seemed an extension of the fairly ordinary, if opinionated, person whe was. Now she seems to have morphed into a kind of larger than life character, and her ego seems to have massively inflated.

I didn’t know that about the Boots buyout
This is what I always liked about her. A hard working woman and a role model for others that you can be the main bread winner and embrace non traditional family models. AND the fact she's become more visible in her 50s is also fantastic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is what I always liked about her. A hard working woman and a role model for others that you can be the main bread winner and embrace non traditional family models. AND the fact she's become more visible in her 50s is also fantastic.
Those things are great. But she’s ruined it with all the other shite that comes with it. If she just stopped being so rude to her own bloody customers, who she has let down, that would be a start. She wasn’t always openly rude and aggressive towards people, unless she just hid it well.

Reactions: 26
This is true, I've heard women say they become invisible as they get older. I wonder if this is part of her appeal. Her brand has always been no nonsense, call a spade a spade etc etc but really its just confrontational and quite rude.
Also shes morphed into a shiny commercial marketable Caroline with all the "tweakments" shes had. She doesn't talk about that unless its for medical purposes. Don’t get me wrong I love jabs, they make a difference but I'm not selling skincare and I'm very honest about what I get done.

During the BLM movement in June, and Caroline was doing lives with Ateh Jewel (dont get me started on this woman) did noone get second hand embarassment went CH said her rates at the highest she can get, she asks for the highest rate possible, how bleeping cringe to say this

Put me right off her, have never purchased a kit of product based on her recommendation, dont trust her one bit, very arrogant woman

Interesting, the FCA (financial services regulator) are going to oversee these buy now pay later companies as they are worried about people running up debt and 1 in 10people using these were in arrears elsewhere.

should CH be using??

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.