Caroline Hirons #7 complete kitshow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The recent activity due to the kit fiasco has meant we've needed a new thread.

Caroline's 'freaks' still believe she can do no wrong but some people were charged multiple times for the kits and nobody seems completely sure who will be receiving them.

Blog link explaining the debacle from her side: Dude where's my kit (and money?)

There don't seem to be any recent posts about it in the Facebook group (strange...) but some interesting comments on the blog linked to above.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I haven't read the CH threads in a while, but I'm not at all surprised that catastrophe always seems to follow this foghorn oaf and her kits.

The freaks group is scary stuff. I spent lockdown unfollowing influencers and companies (my skin and wallet have thanked me for both) but as an outsider looking in, I'm amazed the cult of personality that's generated around these people. I'm pretty sure they'd believe her if she told them she poops Vitamin C capsules 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hahaha total kitshow.

I also keep thinking that if this kitshow had happened to another company and it had been brought to Caroline's attention, Caroline would have gone totally berserk, fewmin on the customer's behalf on her stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
There don't seem to be any recent posts about it in the Facebook group (strange...) but some interesting comments on the blog linked to above.

That's because they have turned on post approval so people can't post about it

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The irony of people saying that Molly has a bad attitude when there's 'freaks' telling her to shut it on her comment thread. They're all vile.

Molly, if you're reading this, you're welcome here. We applaud you!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The irony of people saying that Molly has a bad attitude when there's 'freaks' telling her to shut it on her comment thread. They're all vile.

I saw that comment, so rude and molly hadn't been abusive to anyone. They respond to polite criticism with abuse and telling people to be kind

Reactions: 3

It's actually shocking how rude and aggressive some of them are even though her complaint was pretty polite! It's clear that Caroline has emboldened a whole segment of people to act in a way that most people would be ashamed of: Aggressive, highly strung and completely graceless. The absolute irony of her motto being "don't be a dick" 🤯 She has literally inspired and enabled thousands of people to be bigger dicks than they ever knew they had the capacity to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Completely unrelated to the kit situation, but does anyone know why Caroline doesn’t ever comment on Sarah Chapman’s lines of products?

Reactions: 2
No but she would push them off a cliff 🤷‍♀️
I found this interesting as some years ago (2013?) before she underwent the apparent personality transplant I had a consultation with her and she gave me samples of the Sarah Chapman eye cream. She also gave me samples of the Aesop Rose facial oil another brand she also put in the “off the cliff” category.
Guess they don’t pay.🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I found this interesting as some years ago (2013?) before she underwent the apparent personality transplant I had a consultation with her and she gave me samples of the Sarah Chapman eye cream. She also gave me samples of the Aesop Rose facial oil another brand she also put in the “off the cliff” category.
Guess they don’t pay.🤔
It was a brand I was interested in until they brought out a pore hoover. I love a gadget but I honestly can't see that doing anything good for your skin. I've a few smaller samples of their products but what I've tried hasn't wowed me 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Completely unrelated to the kit situation, but does anyone know why Caroline doesn’t ever comment on Sarah Chapman’s lines of products?
Definitely because she doesn't get paid to talk about them. Sarah Chapman's products are lovely, she wouldn't want Taz near them!

Her overnight facial is my favourite oil.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.