Caroline Hirons #7 complete kitshow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It
I really dislike the cleanser. It doesn’t have a purpose that I can fit into my routine.

Remove makeup - well you can’t remove ALL your makeup because you can’t use it around your eyes because of the acid. So you have to use a separate eye makeup remover. No thanks

2nd cleanse - it needs to be applied to a dry face to have the desired - gel -to - oil - to milk stages & when you apply to wet skin it’s straight to milk. No thanks

Morning cleanse - using acids day & night is just asking for trouble & it’s not a strong enough acid to be the only acid I use. No thanks.

Plus it stinks.
I’ve been using it for years. When I last purchased direct from Oskia at the end of last year it smelt COMPLETELY different. It doesn’t smell like insect repellent to me, but it definitely doesn’t smell nice anymore. I can’t see any obvious changes in the ingredients either. I won’t be repurchasing, I much prefer the Jordan Samuel Aftershow 😍

Reactions: 3
Ava did a tiktok live on Friday and had all her friends over. Not socially distancing. I guess Caroline doesn't care about covid.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What is wrong with people? “I don’t even need this but I’m 100% buying it”...and loads of the comments of people saying they don’t even know what it does but they’ve bought it anyway. No doubt will be shilling them for 3 x the price on one of the selling groups and pretending they bought them elsewhere.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
What is wrong with people? “I don’t even need this but I’m 100% buying it”...and loads of the comments of people saying they don’t even know what it does but they’ve bought it anyway. No doubt will be shilling them for 3 x the price on one of the selling groups and pretending they bought them elsewhere.
It’s as though the products are very expensive panini stickers. They’ve got to get the lot and they can do swapsies on the freaks playground

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just because something is Zelens doesn't mean it's any good. TK Maxx is usually where discontinued or poor selling stuff ends up (not that I'm saying gems can't be found). These people are idiots.

Has anyone repeated the kit tit to Estee Laundry?
I'd say the moment to do that has passed now that people have actually gotten their kits

Reactions: 3
I've been noticing a lot of "influencers" and YouTubers going on about her book. They must have all been sent it recently. Then they go on about organising and buying more skin care products. It's yet again just another idiot consumerism gimmick. The best thing I did for my skin was get rid of the tons of products I was buying every month and slapping it all on daily. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to bring a bag full of what I had been using. I had severe dry skin and acne at 30. They told me right away you are using far too much and it's overkill and that my skin is drinking all of this stuff up daily. Only thing I use now is dermol emollient and Simple moisturiser. I haven't had a spot in about 4 years and my skin is great since ditching it all. It's all gimmicks the lot of it and I've saved an absolute fortune.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.