Caroline Hirons #7 complete kitshow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely because she doesn't get paid to talk about them. Sarah Chapman's products are lovely, she wouldn't want Taz near them!

Her overnight facial is my favourite oil.
I was really surprised when she gave Sarah Chapman zero credit. Her products are lovely. Sarah herself is a credible aesthetician too. Strange she was chucked off

Reactions: 3
So what was Hirons saying about It's A Sin? No doubt acting like an expert on the subject. Someone needs to tell her that not every single event, film, TV series, political situation needs her hot take. I'd much rather hear from someone in the gay community who experienced it at the time, not some jumped up skincare sales woman

Reactions: 23
Hhhhmmm I bet there are plenty in the industry with something to say about The Hirons. Speaking of cliffs, remember that Simpsons skit when Homer falls off and hits every rock and branch on the way down! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hhhhmmm I bet there are plenty in the industry with something to say about The Hirons. Speaking of cliffs, remember that Simpsons skit when Homer falls off and hits every rock and branch on the way down! :ROFLMAO:

CH is Homer getting too cocky, we're the kids at the top of the cliff watching 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not surprised but always amazed at how rude she is to customers. Customer 101 is to kinda eat the negative comments. Caroline deserves all these negative comments cause she screwed up royally ,but to come back at these people is just gross. She doesn’t reply to the people singing praises but replies to the negative comments. Just shows she’s not that thick-skinned . She’s a bully . There is no point even commenting to her cause she will just come back with extremely rude comments. Imagine if Paula or May Lindstrom said kiss my arse! I can’t take her business seriously ,cause only inept owners would come back with that.

Reactions: 31
Hahaha total kitshow.

I also keep thinking that if this kitshow had happened to another company and it had been brought to Caroline's attention, Caroline would have gone totally berserk, fewmin on the customer's behalf on her stories.
duck,there would be an insta live with her screaming and the duck up protexting “her people”. Yet now it’s her, there’s been a radio silence apart from the post blaming “technical difficulties”

it won’t be the end for her, there’s too many people obsessed with everything she says, hanging on her every post... it actually makes me feel sick reading what shite those people spout, praise the queen... wtf xx

Reactions: 9
Are they still policing comments in the group? Just went for a look and the word Kit seems very absent

Reactions: 4
Are they still policing comments in the group? Just went for a look and the word Kit seems very absent
Yep and also people will get jumped on for complaining. There's a bit more mumbling on Insta because it's not all freaks and admin can't control what's going up

Reactions: 6
It looks like all comments need approval on the group right now.

People commenting about CH being on Instagram when she should be sorting the duck up out I get where you are coming from but it's unreasonable to expect people not to take the odd break. I think she needs to address the social media comments but she should disable comments on Instagram like they basically have in the group and she needs to send out a mass email to everyone who has ordered or tried to order kits to let them know what's happening.

I know that there have been problems with the kits before but this is the biggest duck up. I think the first kit she did last year went fairly smoothly. Then the spring kits is when she had massive boost in followers and the website went down. I don't think there were too many issues with the Summer and Autumn kits though. I've really liked the comments on here from people who work in IT. I don't know how it all works behind the scenes so can't comprehend how such a major duck up happened.

Reactions: 8
I think it’s hard for smaller businesses to appropriately resource a site that has huge spikes in traffic only a few specific days, even hours, m of the year - having said that - it wasn’t something she couldn’t see coming.

Reactions: 3
It looks like all comments need approval on the group right now.

People commenting about CH being on Instagram when she should be sorting the duck up out I get where you are coming from but it's unreasonable to expect people not to take the odd break. I think she needs to address the social media comments but she should disable comments on Instagram like they basically have in the group and she needs to send out a mass email to everyone who has ordered or tried to order kits to let them know what's happening.
Then she shouldn't be telling people that they've been working "literally non stop since Friday". Clearly not. They've had 3 days and she doesn't seem to have much to show for it.

Reactions: 24
I think it’s hard for smaller businesses to appropriately resource a site that has huge spikes in traffic only a few specific days, even hours, m of the year - having said that - it wasn’t something she couldn’t see coming.
I completely understand that - it's why she had "issues" with PayPal and stopped using it. If there is no activity for a while then a massive spike in sales, the funds get held for 21 days to safeguard the customer from scams.
However, given that she's also planning monthly kits/boxes/whatever, she is obviously thinking e-commerce for longer term and therefore should invest accordingly.
I think its ridiculous that you can only buy one kit per order, but can place multiple orders. Either limit to one per customer or don't bother limiting at all.

Reactions: 11
She wants it both ways - making a fuckton of money on a seasonal basis but still claiming to be a small business with limited resources.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
“I’ll pay the difference personally” she let that post about kits through didn’t she!? Just so she could act all high and mighty!
Good PR for her after her arguments with poor Molly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What does she mean when she says she'll pay it personally? As in from her own pocket?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.