Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
9A0C98C0-B4C6-4528-ADF5-153CA4660150.jpeg

Long time lurker, but THIS has finally pushed me to post… lady with the CH obsessed husband and tales of him telling nurses to double cleanse/telling wedding guests to wear SPF/wanting to invite CH to a play has posted this…. I feel like the lies are getting more and more elaborate. What’s interesting, looking at her post history she only seems to post things like this when she’s made a few posts that have had no interest :oops:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
"When the courier delivered my kit I told him he was holding a kit curated by the queen herself. He looked a bit confused so I explained to him who Caroline was and let me tell you, he won't be making that mistake again. I noticed he had a few blackheads and a bit of dryness so after pressing a copy of the bible into his hands I sent him away with a list of acids to try. He was really grateful and promised to visit Space NK as soon as possible. Thanks Caroline for empowering our delivery drivers!"

• Haha
Reactions: 47

TriviaNewtonJohn

VIP Member
It’s the fact that they somehow feel they should get extra brownie points from Hirons and the other freaks for having indoctrinated their partners 🤢 If my husband started spouting this sort of shite I’d be having serious doubts about him. I think our friends would too. I certainly wouldn’t be publicising it!
It's very cu(l/n)tish

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Funny how it's never delivery drivers, supermarket workers, post office workers, pharmacists, etc etc that beg for a kit. It's always the NHS workers, workers that were fetishised during the pandemic while the other workers that kept the country running got ignored

• Heart
Reactions: 41
BB8D3BB8-B7E3-4FCC-9AA5-2A271FAE8945.jpeg

I’m not surprised Ava has had it twice, she doesn’t think the precautions apply to her. Also ‘speechless and in tears’, really? REALLY?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Smiffy1990

That's such a naff thing for her to say, as well as crude. How insensitive to anyone who's undergone a mastectomy.
I had a mastectomy at 18 and told her that a lot of people in my boat would of been incredibly hurt and feel less of a woman because of how she words things. I got swiftly blocked 👌🏻

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Shall we start off with a cracker this morning from the freaks…

Embarrassing
Putting aside the fact it obviously isn't true her husband sounds deranged.
But extra points go to the entirely unnecessary shoehorned in detail about illness and nurses.
Poster did good 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 37

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Seriously, imagine being married to a man who (allegedly);

On a night out mentions a blogger as if she's a friend

Is planning to mention Caroline as a closing line in a best mans speech followed by a cheshire cat grin

Considers an acknowledgement from Caroline to be 'life goals"

This can't be real, surely!

Oh I forgot:

Lectures nurses on skincare instead of focusing on his sick wife and letting the nurses do their job

Even one of those things would be a top turn off for me, never mind all of them!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I would be absolutely furious if I was just trying to do my job and some jumped up man started giving skincare advice that I never asked for

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve just realised it’s the same lady who posted about Duran Duran playing during that theatre show and thinking of Caroline. I’d be seeking a restraining order at this point 🔪🔪

• Haha
  • Sick

rosemarina

VIP Member
Somebody should tell the freaks what them getting into credit card debt 4 times a year and hiding the spending from their husbands has done for Caroline’s finances.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Mct

So I bought kit 1. The dermalogica spa has an expiry of 11/21!!! I’ve posted in the freaks groups twice now asking if anyone’s is the same and both times they have denied my post 😂😂

must be because I’m not blowing smoke up their queens arse, fucking weapons

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

DeeDee14

Oh FFS! So what if you work in the NHS it might be in an office!! Anyway I’m off to work now in my job as a lawyer…… you know the one where everyone hates you so if you put a post up like the NHS one everyone would just tell you to piss off 😂😂😂 #nhsworksdeserveasainthood
I have absolutely nothing against NHS workers but I’m getting really fed up with all the ‘I work for the NHS (polishes halo)’ posts always cropping up in a thinly veiled begging context in various groups.
By the way, my partner actually does work in the NHS - in a finance department :D

Reactions: 34

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Also, his wife was sick and he started lecturing the nurses on their skin and that's something to applaud? Why were there multiple nurses? And how did it come up in conversation? "Yeah I know my wife is sick and all but never mind that, you could really benefit from double cleansing and SPF, looking a little blotchy". The absolute bang of BS from that post

• Haha

Panstickpinkie

Yeah, just lay off her will you - as well as sitting in her counting house, she’s got four kids and a grandchild you know. She’s the world’s busiest woman…
I remember watching her on YouTube years ago, possibly with the Chapman sisters, doing some ‘quick’ morning routine with about 10 products. She was so bolshy, saying along the lines of ‘there’s no excuse not to do this, I’ve got four kids, so if I can do it, anyone can’. I thought wow four kids, I’ve only got one and there’s no way I could do that every day. Only a little while later did I learn her kids were teenagers/early twenties, possibly only the youngest was still vaguely dependent on her. Just another way to make mums feel inadequate and sell totally unnecessary products.

• Sad