Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s such a sanctimonious post though. I’m not here to defend Caroline’s legendary awful manners, but honestly, what virtue-signalling bollocks. There are ways to say the same thing that don’t come across as a pre-emptive bollocking.
Probably was expecting freak kudos and a pat on the head from CH herself for her virtue signalling. Clearly not getting the memo that CH is the chief virtue signaller.

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the most virtous of them.all...

You are kidding me?
Complete with photos no less

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably was expecting freak kudos and a pat on the head from CH herself for her virtue signalling. Clearly not getting the memo that CH is the chief virtue signaller.

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the most virtous of them.all...

Complete with photos no less
If anything I’d say that post was a dig at Caroline 😄

Reactions: 3
Anyone else had a leaf through CH's book today? Most of the pictures of skin conditions are Caucasian models.... just saying

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She is SO. RUDE. this is on a post querying what’s in the kit. No other responses to her idiotic followers, she seems to save her energy for sniping
This just leaves the door open for someone far more motivated than me to look at the contents of the boxes and each brands’ published stats on gender pay, board, sustainability plan, representation in advertising etc etc…

Reactions: 14
BB8D3BB8-B7E3-4FCC-9AA5-2A271FAE8945.jpeg

I’m not surprised Ava has had it twice, she doesn’t think the precautions apply to her. Also ‘speechless and in tears’, really? REALLY?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.