Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mysay

Is she doing the Meet the Brands this afternoon?
I see there’s no REN in the kits so at least the poor representative from that particular brand is spared the indignity of having to suffer the comments of the pervy freaks losing their shit like they’re at a Harry Styles concert (or whoever teenage girls go wild for these days).
She'll sit for hours ...doing meet ups for the kits... otherwise nothing... shes lost all respect... ..

Traazers

VIP Member
Lots of the freaks losing their shit already is see, lots of chat about buying two kits….they will have burnt their faces off in no time much like that poor sod who sat out into the sun after dissolving the first through layers of her skin off with an acid product. Did anyone see that in the freaks…absolutely shocking.
I didn't, when was this?

MillySO

I’ve never been a regular YouTube subscriber but didn’t Caroline comment that it was too much work and didn’t enjoy competing with the younger skincare crowd, Hyram for example and couldn’t deal with any negativity she faced?

I see that Ruth is mentioning her YouTube channel more in her most recent IG posts, not something I’ve noticed before.
I started following her just as people were starting to ask why she wasn’t uploading to YouTube anymore. I’m sure she made an off the cuff remark about not being able to moderate comments. No idea how these things work but it sounded like she could delete comments on IG but had to report comments on YouTube in order to get them deleted.

DOODLELADY

Chatty Member
"When the courier delivered my kit I told him he was holding a kit curated by the queen herself. He looked a bit confused so I explained to him who Caroline was and let me tell you, he won't be making that mistake again. I noticed he had a few blackheads and a bit of dryness so after pressing a copy of the bible into his hands I sent him away with a list of acids to try. He was really grateful and promised to visit Space NK as soon as possible. Thanks Caroline for empowering our delivery drivers!"
Super boomer strikes again