Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Shall we start off with a cracker this morning from the freaks…

Embarrassing
I was just coming to post this too 😂 what the actual duck.. the made up stories keep getting better and better. Even CH herself must be thinking “today in things that didn’t happen” when she sees this crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Shall we start off with a cracker this morning from the freaks…

Embarrassing
Putting aside the fact it obviously isn't true her husband sounds deranged.
But extra points go to the entirely unnecessary shoehorned in detail about illness and nurses.
Poster did good 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It’s the fact that they somehow feel they should get extra brownie points from Hirons and the other freaks for having indoctrinated their partners 🤢 If my husband started spouting this sort of shite I’d be having serious doubts about him. I think our friends would too. I certainly wouldn’t be publicising it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Also, his wife was sick and he started lecturing the nurses on their skin and that's something to applaud? Why were there multiple nurses? And how did it come up in conversation? "Yeah I know my wife is sick and all but never mind that, you could really benefit from double cleansing and SPF, looking a little blotchy". The absolute bang of BS from that post

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s the fact that they somehow feel they should get extra brownie points from Hirons and the other freaks for having indoctrinated their partners 🤢 If my husband started spouting this sort of shite I’d be having serious doubts about him. I think our friends would too. I certainly wouldn’t be publicising it!
It's very cu(l/n)tish

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I would be absolutely furious if I was just trying to do my job and some jumped up man started giving skincare advice that I never asked for

• Haha
  • Heart
Still laughing my ass off at the idea of a best man wedding speeches closing line telling everyone to wear SPF so as not to disappoint Caroline and then the grinning like a Cheshire cat at the end. Who even plans to grin like a Cheshire cat? No toast, no best wishes to the couple, a lecture and a mention of a skincare blogger most guests won't even have heard of.

I also don't understand the freaks obsession with turning their partners/ husbands into clones of themselves. So strange

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Still laughing my ass off at the idea of a best man wedding speeches closing line telling everyone to wear SPF so as not to disappoint Caroline and then the grinning like a Cheshire cat at the end. Who even plans to grin like a Cheshire cat? No toast, no best wishes to the couple, a lecture and a mention of a skincare blogger most guests won't even have heard of.

I also don't understand the freaks obsession with turning their partners/ husbands into clones of themselves. So strange
Particularly because I think it was Baz Luhrmann who advised the use of sunscreen years ago…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haha would you believe I had the exact same thought!

There's also a lot of wisdom in that song, far cry from a shouty angry blogger

Reactions: 9
Exactly. I want my husband to remain a ‘proper bloke’ so to speak, not spend longer preening himself in front of the bathroom mirror than I do! Then lecturing me on not putting enough spf on 🤬 Couldn’t imagine anything more bleeping annoying.

Reactions: 10
I’ve just realised it’s the same lady who posted about Duran Duran playing during that theatre show and thinking of Caroline. I’d be seeking a restraining order at this point 🔪🔪

• Haha
  • Sick
Also, I’m sure the nurses, whose faces are red raw and bruised from a year of being squashed into ppe so they can continue to deliver critical care to more patients than they should, really appreciated his comments.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.