Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be followed by several pictures of faces falling off after a bank holiday weekend of sunshine and 20 layers of products šŸ˜‚

I know Iā€™m awful but youā€™d think they would bloody learn after seeing freak after freak succumb to the same fate but nope!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"When the courier delivered my kit I told him he was holding a kit curated by the queen herself. He looked a bit confused so I explained to him who Caroline was and let me tell you, he won't be making that mistake again. I noticed he had a few blackheads and a bit of dryness so after pressing a copy of the bible into his hands I sent him away with a list of acids to try. He was really grateful and promised to visit Space NK as soon as possible. Thanks Caroline for empowering our delivery drivers!"

• Haha
Reactions: 47
WTF is wrong with these women, again, if a guy had done this on any topic no doubts the freaks would be in uproar due to mansplaining. Its not ok for anyone to give unsolicited advice!

"When the courier delivered my kit I told him he was holding a kit curated by the queen herself. He looked a bit confused so I explained to him who Caroline was and let me tell you, he won't be making that mistake again. I noticed he had a few blackheads and a bit of dryness so after pressing a copy of the bible into his hands I sent him away with a list of acids to try. He was really grateful and promised to visit Space NK as soon as possible. Thanks Caroline for empowering our delivery drivers!"

Reactions: 1
Oops I should probably point out that that was a parody! But the shite the freaks come out with is even stranger than any parody anyone can come up with!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Super boomer strikes again

I can understand that dealing with a dismissive doctor with menopause issues might need some confidence and reassurance to get over for some people, but people touting Caroline as the queen of menopause as well as skincare really doesn't sit well with me, She's not even really qualified in skincare (granted has a lot of knowledge from working with brands) so she definitely isn't qualified to talk hormones beyond her own anecdotal experience. I like that she gets experts on to chat and has somewhat opened the conversation up (but so has Davina McCall to an arguably wider audience as it's on prime TV), but her messaging that women need to be ready for a fight when they visit the GP about HRT surely just makes people more nervous and apprehensive to go? My mum went to one GP when she was having a bad time of it, he was really dismissive and basically said HRT is dangerous and women don't need it at all ( :rolleyes: ), she thought duck that I'm seeing a different doctor, got an appointment with someone else and they prescribed it no problem after hearing her issues and checking that her medical history was ok for it. And this was on the NHS, not the private doctors Caroline often touts as the only decent place to go for menopause healthcare

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Such a good parody I was actually questioning whether this was real šŸ˜‚
I think it's so easy to believe it because it certainly wouldn't be the most outrageous post on the freaks group of late.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Okay so I kinda watched the gigantic brands live. Lots of gushing with Los Angeles mates discussing dinner plans :ROFLMAO:

It did leave me a little confused and perplexed. At the start, she yaps on to the Dermalogica person about following science and not being swayed by ā€˜clean beautyā€™. Says the same thing to the doc that has so much Botox itā€™s hard to keep a straight face watching her (Decree).

We swiftly move onto brands that very clearly tout clean beauty, natural, etc as part of their marketing. The same brands created by bikini-clad ā€˜influencersā€™. Hello, January Labs and Summer Fridays. (Is she paid by them? Iā€™m going to assume so)

Then a basic blend of oils that is an overpriced cleanser from Votary. And a ridiculously priced serum from the Oskia founder who canā€™t even pronounce ā€˜hyaluronicā€™. She kept saying ā€˜hyaloricā€™ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh and letā€™s not forget the gushing over the usual ā€˜matesā€™ who are totally about clean beauty (but not featured in this s: Josh Rosebrook, Jordan Samuel and May Lindstrom. Jeez.

Her double standards are outrageous. Although I see why she keeps them in her pocket. Accounts filed at Companies House today show sheā€™s not doing too badly..

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see the thread where someone was complaining that an online doctor refused to prescribe Retinoids to someone because they didnā€™t have effective contraception?

The vitriol was really something else, and the few people who tried to point out that itā€™s following guidance from the BNF were told that the guidance was ā€œbullshitā€. Charming. Between that and people (allegedly) shoving Queen Carolineā€™s demands for HRT in our faces, what hope do medical practitioners have in this day and age?!

I am sure that should anyone be so unfortunate to experience teratogenic effects as a result of being prescribed such items during pregnancy would be calling for the doctor to be struck off the register forthwith.

<rant ends>

• Angry
Reactions: 9
You're too good at assuming these personas! First She Here, now Head Freak.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kits have started arrivingā€¦brace yourselves for a freak stormā€¦cue lots of shock and awe at the same identical pictures of kits that they already knew the contents of and what they looked liked šŸ§

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really really hope sheā€™s referring to the skincare being moist...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.