Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DeeDee14

View attachment 734808
Long time lurker, but THIS has finally pushed me to post… lady with the CH obsessed husband and tales of him telling nurses to double cleanse/telling wedding guests to wear SPF/wanting to invite CH to a play has posted this…. I feel like the lies are getting more and more elaborate. What’s interesting, looking at her post history she only seems to post things like this when she’s made a few posts that have had no interest :oops:
That’s the same woman again?! She seriously seems deranged. Why do I have Eminem’s ‘Stan’ playing in my head whenever I read about a post from her…

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Strange

Girl nah

make a sob story post saying you have to sell it because you lost your job, you have to pay for a funeral, your financee just left you and you can’t make next month’s rent 😢 never mind buy a kit
Oh yes, did I also mention I have a deadly disease, my dog died, I stubbed my toe, a random stranger went ew at my skin, I have aged as I no longer look like a teenager which is horrifying despite 20 years passing, My house was also broken into and you'll never guess what? They stole all my skincare and set my house of fire. Which means I am cash poor as my cat is really sick with vet bills and I need a new house. But the most important thing about this all is the skincare darling! My skincare! What will I do if I don't have a 132 step routine? I will have a breakdown, I will age 50 years in less than a week without my routine! Also, when I was younger, someone once pointed out my spots so I cannot bear to be without my skincare. Also, someone stole my baby and I need to raise money for the ransom. I'm sure some good genes could cheer me up though and make it all easier. My family is dead and I am an orphan, some Zelens will really help. Also, when I get my baby back, I'll have to fix their skin because I bet their captors aren't using 13 step routine on them that I created because I have a degree from Doctor Google/People who make money from me buying this nector from the gods. The baby loves glycolic acid and the babies favourite product is the peel from the ordinary. So what do you think about their routine? You don't like it? Well, i can't really afford to buy them new products *wink wink* I have to give them this routine because they got milk spots as a newborn and that means they will have terrible skin obviously. I also found out that my fiance was secretly a spy who planned to kill me. I'm devastated about that, but also because I've just finished my skinceuticals vitamin c but I can't afford it. It's amazing and the only thing I've found to work. Because of all this, I have been crying so much that I'm blind now and you can no longer see my eyes due to swelling, can anything from this kit soothe me? I can't afford it you know, but it'll be nice to imagine I had the kit and it would heal my skin! Did I mention thank you to Queen Caroline for giving us the chance to give her money? She does this out of the purest intentions and makes hardly anything from these kits. Did someone mention 2mil mansion? Well, she's friends with Ruth, Ruth must have gifted her the house. So kind. Anyway, can you promise that medik8 will transform my skin and fix every issue even though that skincare is personal and nothing will work on everyone's skin? The pharmacy tried to give me advice but it isn't what Caroline says, so I screamed at them that they new nothing. Also, my GP won't give me tret on the nhs for anti ageing so I'm thinking about suing them for emotional distress? Caroline, I've DM you about this issue, we can't stand for this!

....I should stop now. I've probably gone overboard and I've also probably given them quite a few new ways to grift.

Self respect? We don't know her!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Mct

For anyone interested in #spfgate, I’m getting a new one sent out. Apparently the team are “embarrassed” this has happened. Yeah, so fucking embarrassed Caroline hasn’t come out and asked everyone to check their spf expires as they are all entitled to a new one!

• Haha
  • Heart

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
A recovered OCD woman? Fuck off Caroline! She's probably one of those idiots that thinks that OCD means you're a clean freak. Stupid ableist cow

• Heart

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Shall we start off with a cracker this morning from the freaks…

Embarrassing
I was just coming to post this too 😂 what the actual fuck.. the made up stories keep getting better and better. Even CH herself must be thinking “today in things that didn’t happen” when she sees this crap.

• Haha

bellinibobble

VIP Member
The virtue signalling on the Dermalogica refund post 🤢 urgh makes me wanna barf.

Someone asking if they could collect together all the refunds and donate it to Afghan refugees - if i’d bought an expensive kit and received a substandard product, I wouldn’t appreciate some arse licker trying to give my money away hoping for some attention from CH. These are grown women..

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

50sGirl

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

• Haha
Reactions: 30

particularparsnip

has anyone seen Caroline’s reply to the lady complaining about the short spf date and how her post about it didn’t get approved on freaks?
it’s so rude omg I cannot fathom talking to someone who spent hundreds of pounds at your company like that! Literally said something like ‘you’re new here, we don’t do things like that we aren’t TK Maxx’ and called get out saying an admin has already messaged her why is she posting instead of replying to them. Absolutely wild hahaha
I’m not someone who is big on customer service, as long as you aren’t rude I’m cool (and even if employees are a little bit short or rude with me I’ll let it slide as a bad day because dealing with customers can be an awful and thankless job), but Caroline isn’t on minimum wage in a coffee shop. She’s got people who have shelled out so much money because of her, who feel cheated and she’s talking to them like they’re shit on her shoes!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

rosemarina

VIP Member
Aside from anything, I fucking hate men who smugly give out unsolicited advice.
This! How fucking dare they.

I will never, never forgive Caroline for being the reason the general public now refers to “SPF” instead of sunscreen. Do they also listen to decibels and drink nice, refreshing cups of temperature? Fuck them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Shineyshine

VIP Member
It’s the fact that they somehow feel they should get extra brownie points from Hirons and the other freaks for having indoctrinated their partners 🤢 If my husband started spouting this sort of shite I’d be having serious doubts about him. I think our friends would too. I certainly wouldn’t be publicising it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
All Caroline has to do is tie those purse strings shut.

ETA: Ava is a fucking knob. She got Covid twice and it wasn’t a big deal for her so she doesn’t give a fuck who she spreads it to. Pathetic little no talent leech.

Last edited:
  • Angry

50sGirl

VIP Member
I’ve just realised it’s the same lady who posted about Duran Duran playing during that theatre show and thinking of Caroline. I’d be seeking a restraining order at this point 🔪🔪
Why doesn’t she just cut the crap stories and post this instead…?

Oh Caroline!
9461B95D-166E-40F2-9FB0-F41247A0CE70.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Mct

Looks like they’ve changed their mind about replacing the dermalogica spf, we’re now getting £27 refunded to our accounts!!!

edit we’re getting £27.14 not £28.

yeah, it would cost them too much money to replace the spf with one that isn’t going out of date in the next 3 months. This is my first and last kit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Yeah after spending hours and hours in a&e after breaking an ankle the priority is absolutely going to be skincare shopping. She needs help, what a fantasist

Reactions: 27

DOODLELADY

Chatty Member
New level of SPF hysteria. A freak asking if they should wear SPF for a night shift in a hospital....

• Haha
  • Wow

BigMavis

VIP Member
I think we should all go on and say its a fantastic idea and that big Cazza should match the amount raised then double it.

• Haha