Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no but i looked at his channel... just 21 subscribers, even with his mother's following... bit crap that like
Clearly Caroline hasn’t thought to pull him up on the appropriation of a Native American in his logo? Unless of course I missed the video where Caroline states that she’s also part Cherokee alongside American, scouse, etc etc and therefore feels perfectly entitled to represent.

Reactions: 8
Clearly Caroline hasn’t thought to pull him up on the appropriation of a Native American in his logo? Unless of course I missed the video where Caroline states that she’s also part Cherokee alongside American, scouse, etc etc and therefore feels perfectly entitled to represent.
OMG - you have missed the video as she does claim that!!!! I can’t remember exactly but it has been mentioned on here.

ETA have found it on her blog

In other news - incoming

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
OMG - you have missed the video as she does claim that!!!! I can’t remember exactly but it has been mentioned on here.

ETA have found it on her blog

In other news - incoming
What is she involving herself in now? If this person has an issue with a teacher why can’t they just report them / deal with it privately via the correct channels, what’s big gob Hirons got to do with it?

Reactions: 11
I’m watching the kit reveal and they seem a bit naff. I think peak kits were the Spring kits in March 2020.

Reactions: 3
I had a quick peek , isn’t it a bit late for summer kits?

Is she ill, she looks a bit rough?

Reactions: 3
Zelens Tea Shot.

Haven’t tried it myself but amount of times she has gone for products that have food in and said ‘Things you should consume do their work by doing just that….’

Such a hypocrite.

I had a quick peek , isn’t it a bit late for summer kits?

Is she ill, she looks a bit rough?
lol my fella peaked a look and was like

‘she’s looking a bit old isn’t she?’

she has said in fairness that she has had a lot going on the last two weeks.

Reactions: 2
Very telling that both kits only have two of the same products as it'll encourage the freaks to buy both she's also said all products can be used by all skin - why bother doing two different ones then?! I was considering getting one this time but I've just got a full routine from the beauty bible testing thing so I don't think I will (and it was all only £35!)

Her hair is looking better at least. Skin looks awful

She's donating £30,000 to charity! what the duck, how much is she making on these?! No wonder she could afford that ridiculous house

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It’s tax deductible too. By that I don’t mean she pays £30K less tax, but she does get to claim that her taxable income is lower as a result.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.