Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear they are just desperately trying to find things to post about. Either that or they want to be seen as the most conscientious person about skincare.
And they all get competitive as to who applies the most spf and how often and when 🤣

I bet they apply each time they open the fridge to protect from the light too

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another post from a woman in Intensive care re skin care.
Surprised they can use phones in there given the amount of sensitive equipment. Plus I though ICU patient's were very poorly.
Missed this one, what was the point of the post? Was it just for a bit of attention or was there a skincare related reason for posting? 😂

Reactions: 2
If you're well enough to be using your phone and posting coherently on Facebook, I'm not sure why you'd still be in intensive care... And I say that as someone who was in intensive care earlier in the year. Everyone in there was largely out of it completely, or awake but not really with it. 😕

Reactions: 23
Another blatant beg although she needn't have bothered with the ICU story. She should have just said she works for the NHS

Reactions: 11
pretty new here but glad im not the only one that sees through CH. She is so aggressive and talks down to people, let alone her dodgy skincare advice. She speaks as though she is a dermatologist, I really don't understand how she has got this cult following

Reactions: 16
All this spf chat makes me laugh - I used to follow hirons when she first hit the scene and I can clearly remember her saying she hardly bothered with spf, sometimes it was in the make up she was using but she would leave it at that and not add an spf cream to her regime.

Reactions: 23
I see Dr Natalia Spierings just had a paper published, without revisions, Evidence of the efficacy of over the counter retinols. I swear her motivation was to irritated CH and I am here for it. She’s a bit annoying too but at the fact that she’s an actual derm must annoy Mufasa Hirons no end.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I see Dr Natalia Spierings just had a paper published, without revisions, Evidence of the efficacy of over the counter retinols. I swear her motivation was to irritated CH and I am here for it. She’s a bit annoying too but at the fact that she’s an actual derm must annoy Mufasa Hirons no end.
MUFASA HIRONS!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ahahahaha. Thanks for the laugh. Poor Mufasa though. 🤣🤣
I dread to think what the freaks would think of me. Last night I did not do a skincare routine. I just took my make up off and went to bed. I haven’t done a morning cleanse yet. I’m on the balcony with no SPF on. Granted, it’s in the shade, but it’s a sunny day! Those harmful rays! 😱😱😱 I already have freckles! Oh the sun damage! Okay okay, I’ll see myself out. Into the shower. To wash my face. #lostcause

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is as equally fame hungry as Hirons and a wannabe influencer but she is a better qualified one. Agree that it must annoy the hell out of Hirons

Reactions: 7
MUFASA HIRONS!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ahahahaha. Thanks for the laugh. Poor Mufasa though. 🤣🤣
I dread to think what the freaks would think of me. Last night I did not do a skincare routine. I just took my make up off and went to bed. I haven’t done a morning cleanse yet. I’m on the balcony with no SPF on. Granted, it’s in the shade, but it’s a sunny day! Those harmful rays! 😱😱😱 I already have freckles! Oh the sun damage! Okay okay, I’ll see myself out. Into the shower. To wash my face. #lostcause
Dude, you washing your face in the shower? #queensaysno #readthebible #freakswillfreak

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.