Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. I want my husband to remain a ‘proper bloke’ so to speak, not spend longer preening himself in front of the bathroom mirror than I do! Then lecturing me on not putting enough spf on 🤬 Couldn’t imagine anything more bleeping annoying.
Same here. Put on more spf/ double cleanse more to me sounds no different to put more makeup on/ you're wearing too much makeup etc

Reactions: 6
I’ve just realised it’s the same lady who posted about Duran Duran playing during that theatre show and thinking of Caroline. I’d be seeking a restraining order at this point 🔪🔪
Why doesn’t she just cut the crap stories and post this instead…?

Oh Caroline!
9461B95D-166E-40F2-9FB0-F41247A0CE70.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Either she's a complete liar or her husband is a massive bellend
why not both?

(I’m sorry I CBA to find the gif)

also, the absolute gall of Caroline trying to bully that GP!! ( and I stand by the word bully because it was not an attempt at discussion, it was to shut her down)

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Pinkway has asked on her stories what she can do to help her recover from covid. So covid wasn't over for you hun then?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Seriously, imagine being married to a man who (allegedly);

On a night out mentions a blogger as if she's a friend

Is planning to mention Caroline as a closing line in a best mans speech followed by a cheshire cat grin

Considers an acknowledgement from Caroline to be 'life goals"

This can't be real, surely!

Oh I forgot:

Lectures nurses on skincare instead of focusing on his sick wife and letting the nurses do their job

Even one of those things would be a top turn off for me, never mind all of them!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Aside from anything, I bleeping hate men who smugly give out unsolicited advice.
This! How bleeping dare they.

I will never, never forgive Caroline for being the reason the general public now refers to “SPF” instead of sunscreen. Do they also listen to decibels and drink nice, refreshing cups of temperature? duck them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'd suggest something related to that poster and her sap husband but they'd probably see that as #lifegoals

Reactions: 4
I will never, never forgive Caroline for being the reason the general public now refers to “SPF” instead of sunscreen. Do they also listen to decibels and drink nice, refreshing cups of temperature? duck them all.
She’s not tho! She only started talking about SPF sunscreen like 2 years ago and I know I’ve probably been saying it (sorry) longer than that 😂

it’s not my fault tho, I’m nobody 🔺

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think that CH bought this ‘facial manual’ because one of her minions told her about it. Instead she says she bought it because she wanted to ‘keep up’ to date. Then proceeds to call them out on it. Whilst the manual is archaic all I think is, Christ here we go again, another rant. She is a veteran of the industry don’t you know. The post is on FB

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think that CH bought this ‘facial manual’ because one of her minions told her about it. Instead she says she bought it because she wanted to ‘keep up’ to date. Then proceeds to call them out on it. Whilst the manual is archaic all I think is, Christ here we go again, another rant. She is a veteran of the industry don’t you know. The post is on FB
I have to say though - I don't think she's wrong. The ill representation of POC is problematic

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.