Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, just lay off her will you - as well as sitting in her counting house, she’s got four kids and a grandchild you know. She’s the world’s busiest woman…
I remember watching her on YouTube years ago, possibly with the Chapman sisters, doing some ‘quick’ morning routine with about 10 products. She was so bolshy, saying along the lines of ‘there’s no excuse not to do this, I’ve got four kids, so if I can do it, anyone can’. I thought wow four kids, I’ve only got one and there’s no way I could do that every day. Only a little while later did I learn her kids were teenagers/early twenties, possibly only the youngest was still vaguely dependent on her. Just another way to make mums feel inadequate and sell totally unnecessary products.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Wow they’ve all piled onto her, mocking her HND. What a bunch of mean girls. CH says nothing about that, though. I wonder what she was like at school?
It’s just bullying, plain and simple, isn’t it. Horrible woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don't think they are mocking her qualification, more that she is giving false/out dated information and using a qualification to give it some credibility. But I only glanced at it so maybe haven't seen all the comments

Reactions: 7
From my own experience I agree with her that shaving makes hair more coarse. This has always been the case for me compared to other hair removal methods

Reactions: 2
From my own experience I agree with her that shaving makes hair more coarse. This has always been the case for me compared to other hair removal methods
That is interesting. Does it grow back stubbly too (if you mean on your face)?
So many people swear it grows back just as peach fuzz but I can't understand how. Does it depend on the type of hair you are dealing with to start with?

Reactions: 2
So many people swear it grows back just as peach fuzz but I can't understand how. Does it depend on the type of hair you are dealing with to start with?
I've never shaved my face but with my legs the hair does grow back coarser compared to when it has been waxed. I must get back into using my Lumea IPL as I've been so lazy with it.

Oooh, that *is* good. Obviously I will not be apologising to him 😂
He got the measure of her perfectly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I shave my face and mine grows back as peach fuzz , never had any coarse or darker hair since starting doing it.

In my experience the hair grows back more coarse too but I have PCOS so I’m a hairy beast and have darker face and body hair to start with.

Reactions: 1
Off on a tangent here but is Ava always on holiday?

Would I be wrong to assume Moneybags Ma Hirons splashes the cash on her, does Ava even work?

Despite Caroline telling people 'you couldn't afford my daughter' I've never seen any evidence of what makes her so expensive and unaffordable- always seems to be on holidays and never working

Reactions: 14
It feels coarser when it grows back after shaving because it is a blunt hair growing out, when you wax you remove the whole hair so it is a tapered hair growing out, which feels much softer. I can't shave my face any more because it just feels too prickly coming through. I'd rather just have the peach fuzz.

Reactions: 18
Plus, waxing or epilating traumatise the follicle by pulling the hair out by the root so over time this can weaken the hair growth. This has happened on my shins and pits to most but not all- there are a few stubborn dark hangers-on but when I'm bored I pull them out with tweezers.

Reactions: 5
It feels coarser when it grows back after shaving because it is a blunt hair growing out, when you wax you remove the whole hair so it is a tapered hair growing out, which feels much softer. I can't shave my face any more because it just feels too prickly coming through. I'd rather just have the peach fuzz.
I was going to say this, because my mum criticises me for dermaplaning 🤣 shaving doesn't do anything to the follicle, therefore it can't change hair growth
But instead of using their common sense, the freaks must even ask Caroline about that

Reactions: 12
Pigmentation Box next , does she think people are made of money?

She’s merciless😡.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.