Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Copacapybara

VIP Member
I really admire the former recipients who are complaining, it’s pretty brave as they’re exposing themself to her attack mob and publically sharing their experiences of poverty. Calling out abuse and injustice is pretty difficult and takes a lot of energy. Especially when you’re a demographic that keeps getting told to shut up and be grateful.
---
It's the most recent post with all the tea spilled in the comments. We should try to piece it back together on the wiki FOR FREE,
It’s kind of a shame as it’s in the public interest- great you guys screenshot so much of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

hytuhh

Chatty Member
I love how the majority of posters on this thread are from JM threads. But at the same time it's a shame that there's another useless grifter, raising all this money to just be a defensive snark and not really help anyone.

"It must be difficult when she has to cancel a day of deliveries to people desperate for food as Carly has yet another hospital appointment."

• Haha
  • Wow

Copacapybara

VIP Member
It really upsets me that she’s seemingly able to give all this full rein. She’s giving people rotten food, humiliating the recipients to boost her ego and wasting huge resources which could otherwise do so much good.

At first I thought she was just harmlessly misguided but now I’m starting to think she’s just a horrible, narcissistic person 😕

• Sad

lilykestrel

VIP Member
More replies, have kept orange for the original poster. Horrible.
Also gig squig said the tickets were a birthday gift. (And they said she should have sold them)

IMG_20231213_154546.jpg

IMG_20231213_154954.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
She could have got a citizen card which cost £15. She doesn’t want to set up the CIC and that’s the only reason it’s not happened, despite lying about it on her linked in profile

View attachment 2623098
She made things difficult for herself by going down the conversion route. It is possible there were mistakes in the application (even with the help of "Whiskers"). Or maybe she didn't send it off!

ETA: How I imagine her pro-bono solicitors who are called "Whiskers".

1702283651314.png

• Haha
  • Heart
She has robbed these people of their dignity. Imagine sitting there hungry watching her post all the thank you comments she has asked for.

• Angry
  • Sad

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Turkeys >>>>> Christmas. Still, at least there’s not so many braaahn people 🙄

Were we aware that YourHarlow published a positively glowing article about Colin Thorpe’s allotment success last Friday?

This exchange between St Carly, Nicola Purse (councillor who was super supportive but has now vanished) and Colin is v telling. Note the ‘oh your about’ (sic) bit from Carly.

View attachment 2625967
View attachment 2625969
It’s always a red flag IMO when someone reacts aggressively / evasively to perfectly reasonable questions. 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Thanks for the replies. If the money is in her personal account, I hope she’s not on means-tested benefits or it could get tricky.
Although she says that she is too unwell to work, it might be difficult for her to maintain that situation because she is a company director, running a business, undertaking data protection and safeguarding courses, collating requests and distributing food and posting a lot on social media. The benefits people might decide that she is actually able to work.

Reactions: 21

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
I was idly wondering if her drivers have business insurance on their cars, giving they’re using them for business purposes

Updated the Wiki with her latest announcement. She's been going through the process of forming a non-profit since 6 February, 309 days ago.

ETA: Loving the extra bits of steaming hot tea that get spilled in these comments. Like the fact we found out she no longer has the allotment at all. And now this:

1702405656603.png

• Wow
If Carly can describe without prompting the data encryption process she follows to ensure GDPR is met I will get my arse out in Tesco's freezer aisle FOR FREE.

• Haha

lilykestrel

VIP Member
Good grief. That's a proper, studs up, two-footed tackle, that.
" Yes, people have contrasted her journey with that of Colin Thorpe over in Potter Street where, within a short space of time, Colin identified the land, set up a C-I-C, negotiated with the council, signed the lease and now has a waiting list of people keen to nurture their little strip of Harlow. "

ouch

ETA

" There are some who do worry that she is taking on too much. Pride hurts but it very rarely helps. "

Double ouch

• Wow
I wonder how long it will be before she starts getting angry with the people asking her for food.
She has already snarked at a few people who had the audacity to follow up because their message wasn't showing as read.

You see, Carly's system is to ignore all messages and only open them immediately before a delivery is arranged. Can't see how that could ever go wrong.

ETA: What the hell is this?

1701883693248.png

Last edited:
  • Wow

lilykestrel

VIP Member
She really needs a social media person. Fuck me, her and her sycophants would make any normal business or Councillor back off and want nothing to do with her.

Glad she's so respectful of the community elders though!
Pumbilical cord: Fuck me, her and her sycophants would make any normal business or Councillor back off and want nothing to do with her.
Burgundy squig: Hold my beer

(Linking myself like a ninny, as the thread where one squig is adamant that AMOMWL is not a ltd company continues)

1702412226771.png

1702412289412.png

(ETA: re: 'then maybe find another group where you may be more suited' - this is on the YourHarlow.com page)

• Wow
  • Haha