Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Carly is a bit of a narcissist IMO. It’s all about her. Everything on that FB page is about how she does it all herself, she works so hard, she’s so ill, such a martyr etc. She wants constant praise. The clients seem more like an inconvenience to her, especially when they’re asking where the deliveries are etc. When a “charity” (I know this isn’t one, but the same applies) is all about its founder, that’s a big red flag.

Reactions: 21
Two complaints put in.

one about the treatment of vulnerable adults, one to the Charity commission over the way she's collected public funds while not being a charity.

I may not feel comfortable publishing the response from the first complaint but I reckon anything from the Charity Commission is fair game as it's a public body and my complaint isn't about the treatment of vulnerable adults.

• Heart
Obviously no proof but how was that engagement ring funded?

Wayne's been saving up his pocket money since he first proposed half a century ago.

His ex wife/girlfriend/whoever he's been living off with for the last 18 years until he remembered the woman with a quarter of a million in the bank and not two braincells to rub together happened to be his One True Love and Soul Mate might be wondering where her Mum's engagement ring has got to, though, as she hasn't seen it since Wayney said he was popping out for some salt and never came back, though. <opinion as there's no way he's been single all his adult life>

• Haha
  • Wow
She renewed her driving license too late and then made a big song and dance about it to try to cover up being an idiot. Didn't work, did it?

ETA:

Another story she has been selective about telling now comes out in the comments:

View attachment 2626834
Well well well. What do we think happened? My idle speculation is below:
  1. The allotments had fallen into disuse
  2. Carly heard about the other guy and his allotments/wellness hub, thought "I want a bit of that"
  3. Carly took over the disused allotments, without asking permission, with some bollocks thought process about "if I start using them they can't take them off me"
  4. The ensaltening happened
  5. Whoever's in charge of the allotments at the council realised someone was using the land without permission
  6. council tried to work with Carly, laying out their standard conditions for using council property (needing to be a CIC, etc)
  7. Carly failed the risk matrix, wouldn't accept help or guidance, dragged her feet at every turn
  8. Council got fed up and took back control of the land, barring her from access
I think the Freedom of Information request will be very interesting when it's published.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I’m surprised at how fast this has escalated, although as local people are clearly fed up of her nonsense it makes sense.You can’t go around offering emergency food, with love, for FREE, no questions asked, then get shitty with people and call them entitled for…asking. Playing the martyr that you don’t have to give up your time to help..ok so don’t.
Anyway, not only is St Carlz disabled martyr upset, but her younger teenaged boy child “might” get upset if he heard about this, therefore anyone questioning is some kind of monster.

Last edited:

lilykestrel

VIP Member
IMG_20231129_210058.jpg

IMG_20231129_210123.jpg

Heartbreaking

Screenshot_2023-11-29-20-59-32-08_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Also you what, running a "who gets 92 quid, my sons/fiancé will judge"

Skeeving me summat proper this is

• Angry
  • Wow

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
Wow. No wonder she’s getting twitchy

“We have spoken to Carly about this and understandably, she has told us that as solicitors are involved, she cannot say too much.”

You can’t say too much if you’ve got solicitors involved in an adversarial situation. If you’ve just hired solicitors to help provide legal advice, there’s no reason you can’t talk about it.

Unless of course you’ve something to hide.

Hahaha @Seaford Haggington - x posted 🤣

People who donated thought they were giving money to a charity allotment. But it looks like the council aren't going to give her the allotments and there is no charity anyway. She has no business bank account. So where is the money?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What do they mean 'sky mobile phone'? A contract? And you don't need money for gigs, Carlz, you get driven to FREE events FOR FREE
I think they mean "Sky TV and mobile phones", as two separate items, but they seem to be barely literate so who knows?

I have never encountered facebook huns before today. My word.

MistyWindows

VIP Member
To be fair to Our Dave driving licences do tend to take literally 6 months to arrive when they’ve not been applied for yet. Such an inconvenience, but that’s the world we’re living in.

• Haha

Clovis

VIP Member
Data protection is taken very seriously and she is foolishly disregarding it, let alone the immorality of making people publicly beg on social media to get food because she's so disorganised. I wouldn't be surprised if the £250+ she was given FOR FREE ends up being spent paying off fines.

What a disaster. Silly woman.

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
I hope the school tells her to piss off. She is unable to separate her personal life from her work life and the school should not be sharing any information with her about which families are vulnerable, in receipt of FSM or pupil premium etc, particularly when there are three children and a random bloke living in her house.

• Heart

lilykestrel

VIP Member
Red squig is the one who posted asking where the money is (the previous one who asked for help and didn't get it (not yellow squig with the voice note from earlier)

1702488924029.png

Blue squig is accusing red squig of being the yellow squig from earlier (the one with the voice note)
1702489755312.png

1702489207155.png

1702489726734.png

Last edited:
  • Wow