Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazarus

VIP Member
She has quarter of a million pounds in the bank. QUARTER OF A MILLION POUNDS. Why isn't she buying hot water bottles?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
That's right. They've got fuck all and vote for the Tories.
Turkeys >>>>> Christmas. Still, at least there’s not so many braaahn people 🙄

Were we aware that YourHarlow published a positively glowing article about Colin Thorpe’s allotment success last Friday?

This exchange between St Carly, Nicola Purse (councillor who was super supportive but has now vanished) and Colin is v telling. Note the ‘oh your about’ (sic) bit from Carly.

DE5A5A7A-C35F-4C11-A4A1-7C4EF8A9FF3A.jpeg

2FD6BE78-352F-460F-9392-BCC77FE9C6D2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
That's copied straight from somewhere, isn't it. 'Program' and 'unauthorized' are American spellings.

How does that 🖕tie in with her children and Wayne judging who is worthy of the Tesco vouchers. 🥴
It would be funny if it wasn't for the fact that she is messing people around who are probably in dire straits.

• Sad

lilykestrel

VIP Member
I found this (I know her previous name as she posted photos of her X-rays with her name and date of birth on them on the AMMOMWL fb page).

She’s raising money for physio for a little girl. In the 239 word ‘story‘, 92 are about Jasmine while over 60% are about Carly and her health conditions and her horse jumping which as far as I can see isn’t connected to raising money for physio at all.

Most of the cash is from Carly’s mum.

It’s all very weird
Screenshot_2023-12-11-20-01-23-91_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Lazarus

VIP Member
Where’s the money Carly for a thread title. Plain and simple, like Carly’s supporters
---
I went back to the thread I created when this all started and looked at the first post. Interestingly one of the Dragons from Dragons Den gave £2,000. Doesn’t say much for their due dilligence.

• Wow
  • Haha
I’m impressed that person knows (and and can spell!) the word orifice. I guess it comes in handy when dishing out insults.

There is such a nasty subculture in Harlow and this sums it up perfectly. The whole ignorance and arrogance, and suspicion of anyone who isn’t like them. Not just racism/xenophobism; but just people who have more brain cells than them. They think their little bubble is the best thing ever and anyone who doesn’t agree gets shouted at. Anyone who asks questions is the enemy, because they can’t actually defend their ideas
The group are so ignorant they have no idea how absurd it is for a company formation - a process that normally takes days to weeks - to last for almost a year. They do not appear to comprehend that if an organisation such as the council offers to enter into a contract with someone and the basic conditions are not met then the opportunity disappears and is not held open indefinitely. They hold a primitive view of good character where as long as someone has "done good" then we must overlook the mishandling of £250k in donations with potential calamitous consequences.

Carly is the most ignorant of them all and secretive with it. Endless stalling for time and appeals to authority. "It is with my doctor". "It is with my solicitor". "It is with Companies House". "It is with my accountant." Shame on you. Take ownership of your mess.

Imagine being someone watching that playing out who was thinking of asking for help. They'd be put off for fear of public humiliation for not selling off their iPhone the minute they became skint.

• Sad
Hang on, does Colin not count as one of the elders we need to learn the old ways from?
Wrong kind of elder, too wise.

Apart from the obvious, I think she hates Colin so much because she copied him completely. He runs a wellness hub plus garden/allotment. What does that remind you of?

• Haha
  • Wow