Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chelseag

I’ve grown so disgusted by this woman and her mismanagement of both the money, and basic GDPR that I’ve just contacted Harlow council to ask where I can submit an official complaint. Running a service like this via a public Facebook page is degrading and just so wrong. People are tripping over themselves to volunteer and saint thicko blocks this at every turn. Making those in need beg for scraps like some Victorian workhouse boss boils my piss. I’m done with watching this vile shit show play out. Having our Wayne and the kids judge how deserving of a handout some poor sod is when she has £250,000 in her bank was the last straw.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
Remember the squig who posted the other day saying she‘d go elsewhere? This one:
C89D55A8-61F8-4DAF-805E-0E6BEAA07FAB.jpeg

Same name has posted on the Harlow article 👀
BA61250C-3E2D-4B1F-B5EE-E700118781D3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hi, Carly, since you're reading here:

I believe you lied to the environmental health officer when she contacted you after I raised concerns. I believe that you are distributing food that is not fit for human consumption.

I do not believe that you treat personal data securely.

I do not believe that you treat your service users with respect.

I believe that you are disorganised, that you show favouritism to your service users, and that you leave people needlessly hungry or worried about their food supplies thanks to your disorganisation and lack of respect for the people who come to you for help.

I believe that you are flown with your own ego, that this has become the Carly Burd Needs Headpats and Love show, when what you should be doing is admitting in all humility that you are in over your head and you need help, both from legal and financial experts to ensure that the donated money is safeguarded appropriately, and from a good organiser who can ensure that people who ask for help are given it in a timely manner and signposted for other assistance as required.

I believe that you lied about the salting of the allotment, and that you or someone close to you organised it to give your fundraiser a boost.

I don't believe that you have the first clue about gardening or how to grow vegetables.

I don't believe you are being honest about where the money is, I don't believe you have any intention of setting up a CIC.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That's a bit shit. Can't Wayne the Wonderful drop the parcels off? And do delivery drivers need a DBS?
They must be going into the houses of vulnerable people.

People having to beg for food on her Facebook page is gross and disgusting. People who thought they would be fed this week but it won't be until next week (maybe) is also disgusting. This is a horrible business sitting on £250k but not hiring an administrator who could sort all this (and do the DBS checks etc.)

ETA: She could have paid for a one day a week administrator with the Gift Aid she has thrown away. I think to waste donated money like this is cruel. I don't care if she's thick as shit. It is wicked what she is doing.

• Sad
Reactions: 31

lilykestrel

VIP Member
On the one hand ... I hope she gets an admin person.

On the other hand ... as an admin person, I feel for the hypothetical person who gets the job.

Anyway - send your kiddies off to school with some mycotoxins

1701714118745.png

1701714215298.png

1701714258566.png

---
WAIT HANG ON - YOU FUCKING WHAT?????

1701714443279.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

MistyWindows

VIP Member
ERGH, I did some mithering to see the oldest post she’s made on FB and she’s always been an insufferable idiot.
IMG_0673.jpeg
IMG_0672.jpeg

IMG_0674.jpeg

IMG_0675.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28