Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Happy to pass over one site to a local Charity, but not to St Carlznwaynya?

Maybe somebody was taking her claims of being competent, capable, organised honest and eminently suitable for the task with -

Come on, somebody had to say it in the end.

And it's gonna be me.

A pinch of salt.
Oh please can we have “a pinch of salt” for FREE the next thread title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Carly seems to be the worst combination of disorganised, a bit thick, stubborn and with a massive saviour complex.

If she's struggling with her health conditions, she falls behind and people who are relying on her have to request updates on the facebook page. This poor person was told they're getting a bag on Thursday but it's next week.

1700485960064.png

People have to ask when they're getting help:
1700486083075.png

This person offered to help in the past but Carly has only just told them they need to be DBS checked by a meal on me:
1700486279336.png

"Finding it so hard"

1700486396076.png

Responds to the people telling her to take care of herself (the huggy heart responses are all her), ignores the people asking for parcels
1700486580162.png

I can't imagine organising a charity like this, with people just abandoned if she's having a bad day or receiving medical treatment, messages getting lost, not responded to.

• Wow
  • Sad
Carly said that she was concerned about mental health and suicide risk in others. Carly publicly humiliates vulnerable people and thanks her friends for joining the attack.

• Angry
  • Sad

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Anyone else annoyed by how everything is FOR FREE FROM HER WITH LOVE? I realise Her Holiness Pope Carly Carlz Carlito’s Way Carlysimon Burdy Burdscustard Burd IV is a massive thicko, but it comes across as so… patronising.

• Haha

Lazarus

VIP Member
View attachment 2600508
View attachment 2600509
Heartbreaking

View attachment 2600511
Also you what, running a "who gets 92 quid, my sons/fiancé will judge"

Skeeving me summat proper this is
This is absolutely fucking disgusting. She’s running some kind of judging competition for who’s the most deserving of a £92 voucher? How does she not see how insulting and in poor taste this is.
This is not faux outrage I’m spouting here. I’m absolutely disgusted.

• Sad
  • Heart
Does she read here? How come she's suddenly going to pains to point out about the left overs going to the farm and placing the bags with the date so obviously now?
One of the complaints I made at the weekend was to environmental health about her distributing food past its use by date.

• Heart
I'm wondering what her CT bill will be like. CIC's have all the liabilities of a ltd company but are able to apply for funding.
She's got hardly any expenses and £250k+ income. We don't know what her PayPal income is, but let's assume it cancels out any GFM fees.

That puts her profits at £250k in year 1 and in the 25% band for Corporation Tax.

So tax in year 1 is £62,500. Which reduces the pot to £187,500.

She also lost £62,000 in Gift Aid because she set up as a company and not a charity.

So, charity route the year end pot would have been £312,000.

The LTD company route has reduced this to £187,500.

She has thrown away £124,500.

• Wow
  • Angry

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
The literal worst is when people say 'oh they've got phones, they've got sky'. That type of person that expects you to go without EVERYTHING to be worthy of the littlest bit of help
Do none of these thick cunts realise that you can be doing well, get contract/subscription services, then lose a job or have a disaster and you still have to pay for an iPhone, Sky (etc) for the next two years?

ARGH. Absolute pricks. Bet none of her cosy crew ever rely on her in an emergency.

• Heart
I've been scrolling through the replies to the posts on the A Meal From Me With Love page and I had to stop, I found it too upsetting. Just endless people saying "am I getting a parcel?" "I don't think my message has been read?" "When will my parcel be delivered?"

It's disgusting that she's so disorganised that people have to beg for food like this on a public page.

• Sad
Jesus wept. The food isn't FREE. It is paid for by donations. You think people donated expecting this shit show?

I'm glad seeing a bit of scrutiny has emboldened the local people she has treated like shit. She's taking up space that would better be occupied by someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
More replies, have kept orange for the original poster. Horrible.
Also gig squig said the tickets were a birthday gift. (And they said she should have sold them)

View attachment 2627731
View attachment 2627738
The attitude of get what you are given and don't complain is disgusting. These people have been discriminated against when accessing a service. And the merits of their request for help discussed in public. She is in very serious danger of legal action from this.

Have you still got your original screenies Lily?

Because this bit of text has appeared underneath the photo and I’m pretty sure it wasn’t there before.

View attachment 2615832
And if that’s true, what is it doing on her driveway in this post?
View attachment 2615836
That picture was one of the ones that went to environmental health. I'll provide the screenshot I took when I'm home and can obscure my profile picture from it, but, rest assured, there was no comment about it going to feed horses or goats.

• Heart
  • Wow

Shelby19

I’ve lurked on these threads for months but that comment she’s made today “you were done 3 drops ago” has made me so pissed off I’ve had to post to add my 2 cents. What she’s doing is cruel. People are literally begging for a food parcel on a public page and she’s either completely ignoring them or giving them a shitty response. She really needs to sort this “business” out so it can actually help the people it’s supposed to help, her attitude is so bad when people are that desperate to have to ask for one of her food parcels in the first place.

Also what’s with the “message me” whenever someone asks her a basic question like what areas she covers?! Just answer them, or make it clear on your page in the first place!

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
I found this (I know her previous name as she posted photos of her X-rays with her name and date of birth on them on the AMMOMWL fb page).

She’s raising money for physio for a little girl. In the 239 word ‘story‘, 92 are about Jasmine while over 60% are about Carly and her health conditions and her horse jumping which as far as I can see isn’t connected to raising money for physio at all.

Most of the cash is from Carly’s mum.

It’s all very weird

• Wow
  • Haha

hytuhh

Chatty Member
Looking back at the start of these threads, 14 April, and we were wondering where the money was going. Here we are in December and we still don't know where it is.
I initially came to Tattle for the Ashley Cain threads, where I think people are STILL questioning where the money raised for his daughters foundation went. I then stumbled into Jack Monroe's, where (amongst a million other things), people have questioned where the raised money has gone. Now I'm here, with people wondering where this money has gone/is going too. I'm so sick of it!!! These people need to face legal consequences for what they've done. This is stealing. I don't care whether they are naive or 'have good intentions' - they should not be trusted with huge amounts of money. I think the whole Go Fund Me needs a complete revamp because this is just 3 threads I've mentioned but there's countless on here with the same story.

Sorry for the rant, it's not even 10am but having caught up on the last few pages overnight I just feel so angry.

• Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
PLEASE supply the voice notes to YOUR HARLOW the greatest local journalism since chinmate Ellis at the Bear trial.

• Haha