Carly Burd Salty Allotment #2 More red flags than Beijing on May Day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot to say Dave (a Dave defending a grifter, de ja vous!) Claims Carly does all this without asking for anything. Except when she kept asking everyone to stick a quid in her paypal account.
Dave ja vous!

(Sorry, I can't resist puns...

eta: i dated 3 Daves in a row...definitely Dave ja vous)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1702403598007.png

ah it's the council's fault now

I mean I'm not up on local government procurement law, but I don't think they can just hand over leases to ltd. companies?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"give the allotment back"? it isn't hers you moron. so tempted to wade in on that stupid facebook post but I SHAN'T

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Updated the Wiki with her latest announcement. She's been going through the process of forming a non-profit since 6 February, 309 days ago.

ETA: Loving the extra bits of steaming hot tea that get spilled in these comments. Like the fact we found out she no longer has the allotment at all. And now this:

1702405656603.png

• Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2625772

ah it's the council's fault now

I mean I'm not up on local government procurement law, but I don't think they can just hand over leases to ltd. companies?
Where are they getting their info from? Is she going around telling her equally thick-sounding friends that the government are out to get her to punish her for all the good she does?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Updated the Wiki with her latest announcement. She's been going through the process of forming a non-profit since 6 February, 309 days ago.

ETA: Loving the extra bits of steaming hot tea that get spilled in these comments. Like the fact we found out she no longer has the allotment at all. And now this:

View attachment 2625841
Well there's me a bag contents truther now

Wonder what's in them, one bag out of a multipack, a parsnip and a can of spam?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They all type and spell things wrong in very similar ways, hun x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Where are they getting their info from? Is she going around telling her equally thick-sounding friends that the government are out to get her to punish her for all the good she does?
She’s probably got a core of supporters who are deep into all the conspiracy theories about the Tories wanting to murder all the poor and disabled people - she’s helping the poor and she’s disabled so they’ll be all over the idea the government are setting her up to fail.

(Don’t get me wrong, they’ve got some harmful policies for both groups but I don’t think they want to murder a load of people - but many people truly believe that).

Reactions: 5
Harlow must - must, surely - be a Tory stronghold. They're all Brexity racist thickos.

ETA, of course:

shithole.jpg

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.