Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I hate the idea that hungry people don't deserve the basic protections of the law and should be happy with what they get. She's too stupid to see the harm she is doing that could easily be avoided. She has £250k in the bank. She could be eliminating the Theatre of Cruelty facebook group and get in a proper system that allows users to keep their dignity.

As for company formation, the driving license is irrelevant and only exists as an obstacle in her mind. There was no requirement for a driving license for any part of setting up a charity/company or a bank account. There are numerous ways she could have set up without it but she chose not to for some reason known only to her.

Reactions: 20
she's at a hospital down the road from me tomorrow. The temptation to turn up and beat her over the head with the Oxford English Dictionary open at "puncture" is quite strong.*

* note for anyone reading this before you start having hysterics and screaming about assault and threats: this is a joke. I would not actually turn up at the hospital, either with a dictionary or a list of pointed questions, such as "why is it taking so long to sort this out?" "do you have the faintest clue what you are doing?" "did you realise that by not taking competent advice at the start you've done your organisation out of £50,000 of Gift Aid?" "how come you don't realise that this is too big for just one person to deal with?" and "You know Wayne's an absolute wrong'un, don't you?"

• Haha

lilykestrel

VIP Member
I’ve lurked on these threads for months but that comment she’s made today “you were done 3 drops ago” has made me so pissed off I’ve had to post to add my 2 cents. What she’s doing is cruel. People are literally begging for a food parcel on a public page and she’s either completely ignoring them or giving them a shitty response. She really needs to sort this “business” out so it can actually help the people it’s supposed to help, her attitude is so bad when people are that desperate to have to ask for one of her food parcels in the first place.

Also what’s with the “message me” whenever someone asks her a basic question like what areas she covers?! Just answer them, or make it clear on your page in the first place!
exactly! like if there was a clearly laid out FAQ, on the website (that has been built but has apparently just laid unused), detailing expectations, coverage and process, then half the comments might not even need to be made! which then decreases the replying load.

The admin side of it clearly being "let the inbox rack up and then when it comes to the day before delivery day, go through messages and give people a slot" makes my teeth itch. There's no way that can scale up as more people want in - well it obviously can't, cos the wheels are clearly starting to come off.

It really upsets me that she’s seemingly able to give all this full rein. She’s giving people rotten food, humiliating the recipients to boost her ego and wasting huge resources which could otherwise do so much good.

At first I thought she was just harmlessly misguided but now I’m starting to think she’s just a horrible, narcissistic person 😕
I've slowly moved away from thinking "good intentions, thrown in at the deep end" to "intentions to look good" if you get me

• Heart
She's never going to get those allotments and rightfully so. Just the thought of her processing applications for plots, which will likely be oversubscribed. Is that going to be on Facebook messenger too?
I didn't think she'd be giving away individual plots. I had the impression she would be controlling everything and expecting volunteers to grow what she told them to where she told them to do it.
---
Letting people down when they need help
1702017508579.png

• Sad
  • Wow
She's disgusting. There are just so many of these begging messages from people who have been waiting. One comment (sadly can't find it now) was from someone who had moved house since they put in the request. This isn't a person fit to manage services and has shown herself incapable of delegation. It would be an outrage for her to manage an allotment site, deciding who gets a plot.

ETA:

1701891146598.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

cowtastrophe

Chatty Member
I’m not convinced about the claim that she reports people to Social Services. For one thing, that would suggest a degree of organisation that Carlz just doesn’t possess and second, it’s a classic shit stirring claim.

• Haha

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
On the one hand ... I hope she gets an admin person.

On the other hand ... as an admin person, I feel for the hypothetical person who gets the job.

Anyway - send your kiddies off to school with some mycotoxins

View attachment 2609871

View attachment 2609875

View attachment 2609876
---
WAIT HANG ON - YOU FUCKING WHAT?????

View attachment 2609885
Have you still got your original screenies Lily?

Because this bit of text has appeared underneath the photo and I’m pretty sure it wasn’t there before.

40E95C35-7260-49B1-85D2-7486A1BC25E5.jpeg

And if that’s true, what is it doing on her driveway in this post?
1B3D4777-3969-484D-A1F1-808FE9D8F546.jpeg

---
View attachment 2600508
View attachment 2600509
Heartbreaking

View attachment 2600511
Also you what, running a "who gets 92 quid, my sons/fiancé will judge"

Skeeving me summat proper this is
AND LOOK AT THIS!!
E2462002-0978-4756-B3F5-EEF497CE5E29.jpeg

We have the receipts Carly you fucking knob.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Squig A: She operates in no regard for GDPR
Carly: *posts a list of procedures they are clearly not following*
Squig B: I believe this now closes the matter

• Haha

lilykestrel

VIP Member
OK, I am a mitherer (and in the style of Carly, I've had an attack of allergic conjunctivitis and am bored (*)) so I have just decided to review one of her food bag videos and actually write down the food inside

(*) at the end of the video she randomly says she's running a bit of a temperature

this is the video I am reviewing

OK so we have

1 x box PG Tips
1 x Schwartz packet of one pan cajun chicken and rice seasoning (serving suggestion, add chicken breasts, bacon lardons, onion, green pepper, long grain rice, 1 tin of chopped toms)
1 x tub I can't believe it's not butter
1 x bottle malt vinegar
2 x tin sweetcorn
1 x jar instant coffee
1 x jar pickled onions
1 x packet of chocolate Digestives
1 x packet of penne pasta
1 x 1kg long grain rice
1 x dish sponge
1 x tin apricot halves
1 x bottle shower gel
1 x tin Heinz tomato soup
1 x box Golden Fry dumpling mix (instructions say to add water, knead with floured hands)
1 x tub Bisto gravy granules
1 x BBQ sauce
1 x tin peas
1 x Alpro oat milk
1 x Heinz Macaroni cheese tin
1 x jar strawberry jam
1 x tomato ketchup
1 x fizzy cola bottles
1 x Rice Krispie Squares pack of 4 (?)
1 x tin potatoes
1 x baked beans
1 x Dolmio pasta bake
1 x Lillets tampons
2 x tin tuna
1 x washing up liquid
1 x spaghetti with sausages, Heinz
1 x tikka masala sauce jar
1 x whole milk UHT
1 x Swizzels chews
1 x white tortilla wraps
2 x 1kg (?) bag of parsnips
6 granny smith apples
2 broccoli
1 kg onions
1 cabbage
3 leeks
6 pack of crisps
1 swede
1 butternut squash

"So between all of that, you should be able to make a meal on me with love"

The meals I can think you can make are
- a pasta bake using the Dolmio, two tins of tuna and penne. Probably best to chuck a few parsnips in, you've got 2kgs of them.
- a parsnip, broccoli and cabbage tikka masala?
- eat the butternut squash like a handfruit
- eat the mac and cheese and spaghetti and sausages out of the tin, garnish with BBQ sauce
- tin of tomato soup

good luck using the Schwartz packet mix and making the dumplings, I suppose?

WHERE IS THE PROTEIN????
---
I mean I suppose it's helpful having these things FOR FREE and it's not to be sniffed at, and maybe having all these things frees up the cash to buy some chicken breasts and whatnot - but when you compare it to the initiative @VeniVidiVicki shared above ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
AMOMWL is one of the most extreme cases of founder's syndrome. There is no separation between her and the company. Sole director, uses her personal email address, paypal, bank account and even facebook messenger. This is a perilous situation for an organisation sitting on £250k.

Last edited:

hytuhh

Chatty Member
The "I'll respond when I have a slot free" just seems so passive aggressive. Like the people asking for these parcels aren't asking because they want to, they need help and waiting around for a response from somebody is not helping them. It's so unprofessional and badly run

• Angry
  • Heart
She has created a situation, with no justifiable explanation, where those donations have remained outside of a charity or asset-locked CIC for eight months. They do not even appear to be in a business bank account for the limited company she set up in April.

• Sad

lilykestrel

VIP Member
I feel like the delivery bags work fine as a pick-me-up for the somewhat precarious lower-middle and lower income families, where having a bag of freebies makes a nice difference one week, frees up some cash for taking the kids out for cake or a Maccies or whatever, or moves some cash into the rainy-day fund, but you'd stay afloat without them.

But it's presented as a service that is helping 'the most vulnerable'. That implies the people who are dancing on the knife edge of whether the entire family goes to sleep properly fed every day, who can't just sit and wait for Carly to get through her messages. And that isn't fair.

I am very fortunate, and have never been in the situation of not being able to feed myself. But I can't imagine it's very nice to reach out for help and then have no idea when that help is going to come for days or even weeks. It's cruel.

• Angry
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
More replies, have kept orange for the original poster. Horrible.
Also gig squig said the tickets were a birthday gift. (And they said she should have sold them)

View attachment 2627731
View attachment 2627738
this is when it all starts to become very murky. Who the fuck is orange squig to be deciding on someones worthiness or how genuine someone is. this is all being played out on a public forum. i despise Trussel Trust but could you ever imagine them openly discussing a benefactor on a public forum like this?
It's awful and it should all be shut down. someone needs to report her.

• Angry
  • Sick

kev1974

VIP Member
#Team Colin fans! Found an interview with him, conducted on his less funded / more successful community allotment project.

He's a proper good egg elder I reckon.

• Heart