Carebare85 #13 Can’t hide the truth from tattler sleuths, your kids don’t wear belts, you big fat lying melt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I love our little tattle family, I feel sick as you lovely ladies like talking about flaps, cunts, camel toes and muffs 🤢🤢🤢

🤣🤣🤣
With the odd "gash" thrown in here and there 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Aww....get well soon💖 and glad you did...made me laugh🤣
Thank you lovely. You know me I’m always bloody ill 😂 stupid body is broken.
Couldn’t help myself, had to show I was still an immature witch didn’t I? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you lovely. You know me I’m always bloody ill 😂 stupid body is broken.
Couldn’t help myself, had to show I was still an immature witch didn’t I? 😂
Aww take it easy and hope you do feel better soon,your immature bitchyness has been missed🤣💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy eating chocolate day everyone and for beggy please dont pray for me I am what you would a heathen and I dont need your bad vibes. If there is a god that let's you get away with the bullshit you do I even more so dont believe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Have a great Easter Sunday everyone ☀💛 I’m off to cinema with my brother. Very rare that I go out to do something than shopping! Have a lovely day you all x

• Heart
Happy eating chocolate day everyone and for beggy please dont pray for me I am what you would a heathen and I dont need your bad vibes. If there is a god that let's you get away with the bullshit you do I even more so dont believe.
Happy Easter 🐣 lovely tattlers 💛💛

• Heart
She’s back live pissed by the looks of it. Jenny is still there.
She said she’s going to start doing more BPD videos to get it out there 🤦‍♀️
She been saying the same tit for weeks.
Claire you have done BPD videos and when people ask questions you don’t answer them as you get most of your info if Google. You don’t get hardly any views for them either.

Reactions: 11
She’s back live pissed by the looks of it. Jenny is still there.
She said she’s going to start doing more BPD videos to get it out there 🤦‍♀️
She been saying the same tit for weeks.
Claire you have done BPD videos and when people ask questions you don’t answer them as you get most of your info if Google. You don’t get hardly any views for them either.
And when she does answer the people who ask questions she tells them to search it I’ve watched her say search it a few times on lives 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 7
She is very angry tonight. She just kicked of at this comment 🤣
She said she follows a lot of people and gives people who gift a follow to say thank you.

The most tit live ever. She’s just trying to sing not talking to her viewers just shouting at them.
Someone put yawning faces she went mad again 🤣🤣
She’s letting Ava sleep on sofa, she said she can’t carry her to bed? Why now? Stupid cow. Ava will be so uncomfortable.

Of to watch Tryones live now 👏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she get angry with her bpd someone just asked yes she does when the gifters haven’t given enough or she doesn’t get in the top ten she’s a absolute joke

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.